We are delighted to announce the games for the 2018 UKPatriots Roadtrip – that’s right, GAMES! This year, we are doing things a little differently as we have been offered the chance to purchase tickets for two games, which are scheduled 5 days apart in late September, early October:
Date: Sunday 30th September 1300hrs Venue: Gillette Stadium Vs: Miami Dolphins
Date: Thursday 4th October 2020hrs
Venue: Gillette Stadium
Vs: Indianapolis Colts
Here is how it will work: only one of the games – the Miami game on Sunday 30th September - will be designated as the official roadtrip game, where we will get together as a group on the day. For the other game, you will be on your own apart from collecting your tickets on the day of the game/sitting together for the game. Folks can apply to attend either one of the games OR both games – as long as the usual roadtrip rules are met (see below).
Here are the rules for applying for tickets for this year’s roadtrip from the UK. Please only apply for the trip if you are serious about attending! Roadtrip Rules:
- To be accepted for the roadtrip, you must be a full registered member of UKPatriots.com forum and fanclub. If not already a full member, please PM jaco for details on how to become a full registered member.
IMPORTANT: Being a member of the Facebook group only does not entitle you to apply for tickets – the Facebook group is merely one of several social media/communications channels and does not represent full membership of the fanclub.
- Full registered members may apply for tickets to either one OR both games.
- Maximum 2 tickets per game per initial application.
(You may express an interest in more than 2 tickets in case eventual availability permits – we will keep a reserve list.)
- FULL deposit per ticket paid upfront (amount/date to be confirmed once pricing is known).
Includes: cost of ticket (face value of tickets will be confirmed once known). To give an idea, last year we were assigned $160 tickets, for which a payment of £130 was required.
- Note: payment of deposit does not guarantee ticket assignment and acceptance of deposit does not constitute a contract to supply tickets. If we can’t get enough tickets the unlucky applicants will receive a full refund. Should demand outstrip supply and we need to prioritise applications, factors such as membership level, sustained board activity and contribution to site funding will be taken into account. All final decisions will be taken by the moderator team.
- Once ticket deposits are paid, drop-outs are non-refundable. We will attempt to sell drop-outs but make no guarantee of this OR you can try to sell on to someone from this board. Tickets MAY NOT be re-sold on ebay or any other public auction site or to non-members of this board. Be aware that tickets are only made available to us on gameday at the stadium itself.
What to do NOW – initial applications to be received by Friday 15th June.
Send PM via UKPatriots to mrs laz, with the following details:
a. Number of requested tickets per game (max 2 per game)
c. Home Address
d. Telephone number
e. Email address
f. Payment method: cheque or bank transfer (note – all transfer fees at cost of sender – please add).
g. Confirm acceptance of the above Roadtrip Rules
mrs laz will PM back to acknowledge application receipt, with the appropriate details for payment following once the ticket pricing has been confirmed. Once payment funds are received, mrs laz will confirm back by PM and your name will be on the initial list.
As always, do not book any travel until you have been told you are on the confirmed list.
Any questions, feel free to ask!