Mark

Tickets Available

Due to other commitments I will almost certainly have one and possibly two spare tickets for the game. These are in the £95 block, which is the price I will be asking plus the cost of postage. The availability of the second ticket may not be confirmed until a couple of weeks before the game. Any one who is interested please let me know and I will contact you on a first come first served basis when I am certain the tickets are available.

As I understnad that we haven't actually paid NFL yet, isn't it possible to cancel? I also won't need the pair of the tickets I have bought (£95ers).

SS?

As I understnad that we haven't actually paid NFL yet, isn't it possible to cancel? I also won't need the pair of the tickets I have bought (£95ers).

SS?

The NFL have taken the payment details and reserved the seats that we asked for. They were quite adamant about the original January 9th deadline, even though they have only just taken payment. This is because they had to make arrangements with TicketMaster for the seats before the public sale. I do not think we can cancel any tickets now.

I'll deliver the tickets to the address that I have on file. If anybody want to trade them, then I'll need email confirmation from the original purchaser that they can be despatched to a different address. Either that, or you'll just have to arrange to forward them yourselves.

The NFL have taken the payment details and reserved the seats that we asked for. They were quite adamant about the original January 9th deadline, even though they have only just taken payment. This is because they had to make arrangements with TicketMaster for the seats before the public sale. I do not think we can cancel any tickets now.

I'll deliver the tickets to the address that I have on file. If anybody want to trade them, then I'll need email confirmation from the original purchaser that they can be despatched to a different address. Either that, or you'll just have to arrange to forward them yourselves.

SS - let everyone handle their own changes. It makes no sense for you to take on the responsibility to redistribute tickets at all. While I understand that life always changes, everyone who committed for tickets did so with the understanding that (at least I did) the committment with you (and the NFL) was final. If you start with 1 individual now, you might get more requests for changes. Leave everything be as it is. As I stated earlier, let everyone take responsibility for their own tickets.

SS, I agree with Husky on this one that you ought to let individuals handle their own changes. It's been a big enough undertaking for yourself to deal with the arrangements in the first place.

I know from meeting you recently that you are a genuine and honourable person, who would be concerned that people whose circumstances have changed, could be left out of pocket, with tickets that

they are unable to use, but you should not feel under any obligation or commitment to sell those tickets on, on their behalf.

Thanks guys, but simply changing the address on a label when I send the tickets is no hassle. I don't want to get involved in any selling/swapping - people will have to arrange that themselves - but if somebody simply wants to change where I send the tickets to, that's no sweat.

Due to other commitments I will almost certainly have one and possibly two spare tickets for the game. These are in the £95 block, which is the price I will be asking plus the cost of postage. The availability of the second ticket may not be confirmed until a couple of weeks before the game. Any one who is interested please let me know and I will contact you on a first come first served basis when I am certain the tickets are available.

Are your tickets with the UKPats or seperate?? If you are sat with us then i will be interested in taking the ticket if thats ok??

i've expressed interest with SS ages ago about spare tickets as i missed out due to personal circumstances etc :( i'd happily have a ticket off you etc

I have four tickets with the group available for purchase as it looks unlikely that I will be able to make the trip. These are the £102 tickets though I'd prefer payment in US$ if possible since I am in the U.S. Let me know if you are interested in purchasing two or four.

Thanks

I have four tickets with the group available for purchase as it looks unlikely that I will be able to make the trip. These are the £102 tickets though I'd prefer payment in US$ if possible since I am in the U.S. Let me know if you are interested in purchasing two or four.

Thanks

I might have already moved a couple of those for you, as requested by mail.

All - for all the tickets bought via the UKPatriots allocation, I would prefer to offer a formal route for any "re-selling". I am happy to keep a wait list of people wanting tickets, and also happy to keep a list of "spare tickets".

So if you either want or have spare tickets, please let me know. I'll do my best to match things up where possible. If it's not possible, then NFL may even consider a refund if we can batch a surplus number together.

I would request that our officially allocated tickets are not re-sold elsewhere without trying this method first. The UKPatriots remain responsible for those tickets. We can't enforce this because they are your tickets but I wouldn't want there to any issues over re-selling. Of course, as I'm sure you are all aware, under no circumstances should any tickets be re-sold above face value.

Thanks, SS

I'd just like to say Mr Seagull, that all your extra work for this event is very much appreciated.

If I do get to go I'll buy you a beer.

Thanks

i'll happily take one off your hands dude

i'll happily take one off your hands dude

Sounds like the best thing to do is contact Secret Seagull directly.

If he confirms that there is still a ticket available then I can let you know where to send payment.

Thanks

i've sent him a pm hopefully get a reply... i told him just after the allocation window i missed i needed a ticket

i've sent him a pm hopefully get a reply... i told him just after the allocation window i missed i needed a ticket

Yes you're first, and I can move at least 2 more of Socal's tickets. Let me think about how I am going to do this with the cash transfers and I'll let you know.

Yes you're first, and I can move at least 2 more of Socal's tickets. Let me think about how I am going to do this with the cash transfers and I'll let you know.

i don't mind paypal, bank transfer... just need the amount :)