Sign in to follow this  
Secret_Seagull

UKPats Wembley Seats

As the other thread's gone a bit wayward, I'm pleased to confirm here that NFL have finally provided a Payment Receipt and confirmation of seat locations.

We're mostly together, but there are some gaps in the seats which I'm a little disappointed about (and is going to create some work when sorting the tickets out). However, I'll try to make sure as people are with who they want to be wherever possible.

I'm also expecting a bit of a backlash from the cheaper seat owners. Block 547 is the opposite side of the stadium, and is not what we were promised. I can ask NFL what they can do about it, but if the seats are allocated, we may at their mercy.

For the top price seats though, Blocks 121/122 look fantastic, and should sit nicely between the 50yd to 30yd line!

£95 seats

BK120 Row 26 235-246 (12)

BK120 Row 26 252-263 (12)

BK120 Row 27 235-246 (12)

BK120 Row 27 252-263 (12)

BK120 Row 31 235-242 (8)

BK120 Row 31 256-263 (8)

BK120 Row 32 235-242 (8)

BK120 Row 32 256-263 (8)

BK121 Row 25 280-291 (12)

BK121 Row 26 264-275 (12)

BK121 Row 26 280-291 (12)

BK121 Row 27 264-275 (12)

BK121 Row 27 280-291 (12)

BK121 Row 35 284-291 (8)

BK121 Row 36 284-291 (8)

£67.50 seats

BK547 Row 1 229-239 (11)

BK547 Row 2 229-234 (6)

wembley_stadium_standing.jpg

Fantastic work Ade :)...im sure everyone is just glad to be going to the game and being at the other side of the stadium wont be the issue you think it will be. Thanks again. As far as seating with people goes im happy to sit anywhere ..ill meet everyone during the breaks ...before the game and after the game . :)

Guest Scouse Patriot

Like Stu says excellant work, the seats are great and most of us are in the same general area. We can still make a lot of noise which we couldn't of done if we had all applied for tickets ourselves. This year has flown over so far so hopefully that continues and i'll be meeting most of you sooner rather than later.

Thanks to Ade and i know others where involved as well so thanks to them too.

Guest scurry

They look like fantastic seats, Ade. Thanks for all the effort. Roll on October!

That's great Ade, thanks again for all the effort you've gone into with this. I can't bloody wait now!

Nicely Ade ;)

I just want the seat nearest the front and nearest the halfway line :o

Or would that mean sitting on your knee :lol::lol::lol:

Seriously, great work mate. You're a STAR :)

great news the seats will be amazing so looking forward to it. cant wait to meet all you guys i have been chatting to for years

Fantastic work Ade and great seats to boot. Have never met anyone on this forum so anywhere will do as long as it has:

1. Clear and unobstructed view of all 8 Pats TDs.

2. Clear and unobstructed view of all attending Chearbabes within shouting distance to enable fruitless flirting.

3. Clear and unobstructed view to BB within shouting distance to enable passing on of crucial tactical advice during the game.

4. Clear and unobstructed route to all refreshment outlets.

5. Clear and unobstructed route to lavatorial facilities.

6. Clear and unobstructed view of me for as many TV cameras as possible to allow constant re-runs on my SKY+ and boring of family and friends to tears with "Thats me!" and "There i am again!".

7. Clear and unobstructed route to Tom, Wes, Randy et al to enable exchange of autographs and souvenirs.

That is all.

:D

Guest shimbop9

Heh...as said by CragieBaby, the countdown begins....I don't care if I'm on the pitch or on the roof of the stadium. Just so long as I'm there!

Oh, and thank you Ade :)

By the way, Ade, I'm one of the cheaper seat owners. You know, the ones in BL547, was it?...as long as I'm not in a crowd of Bucs, I don't mind. If I am, then please do ask the NFL about it. Thanks! :)

I'm also expecting a bit of a backlash from the cheaper seat owners. Block 547 is the opposite side of the stadium, and is not what we were promised. I can ask NFL what they can do about it, but if the seats are allocated, we may at their mercy.

For the top price seats though, Blocks 121/122 look fantastic, and should sit nicely between the 50yd to 30yd line!

Probably the only downer; I have better £65 seats (same corner, but lower level) that I got through Ticketmaster.

Looking at the location of the £95 seats, I'm almost having second thoughts about passing mine on (don't worry Adiedee.... I said almost).

Guest dave45

Nice one, Ade. A job well done.

As for where I would like to sit - Anywhere near the wonderful people that I met on the roadtrip will do for me.

Guest Keithj

Yet another, sincere thank you for Ade and the others who've worked hard to do this. Roll on October!

Keith

Thanks for all the hard work to all including Ade in organising the tickets. They seem as good as place as anywhere to watch my first American Football game. (I don't mind who I sit with as I'm sure it's gonna be fun - before, during and after!)

the rest of the group I am in are in section 550, so about as far away as can possibly be, which is fine, might have to send the 2 Fins fans that way.

Just had a horrible thought, what if the Red Sox get to the World Series, I'll be knackered :o)

Guest scurry
Just had a horrible thought, what if the Red Sox get to the World Series, I'll be knackered :o)

It's a small price to pay! :)

it's a bit of a bummer to be over the other side and in the corner, but it's an ok view at wembley - front row is good for flags/banners

Just echo what the other guys said, thanks for everything. Are we going to have a little singing section if anyone fancies a bit of chanting.

Top notch SS.

Was in BLK 121 for last years game and can safely say its a superb view , especially of the endzone.

Top notch SS.

Was in BLK 121 for last years game and can safely say its a superb view , especially of the endzone.

I was going to ask you that Nearmy, because that didn't appear to be the number I had on my ticket from last year B)

But, they are definitely very good seats, roll on October

I was going to ask you that Nearmy, because that didn't appear to be the number I had on my ticket from last year B)

:lol:

A nice upgrade to best seat it the house B)

Just echo what the other guys said, thanks for everything. Are we going to have a little singing section if anyone fancies a bit of chanting.

That'll be a BIG singing zone, with everyone joining in!!......................here we go Patriots.................here we go!!

Fantastic work Ade and great seats to boot. Have never met anyone on this forum so anywhere will do as long as it has:

1. Clear and unobstructed view of all 8 Pats TDs.

2. Clear and unobstructed view of all attending Chearbabes within shouting distance to enable fruitless flirting.

3. Clear and unobstructed view to BB within shouting distance to enable passing on of crucial tactical advice during the game.

4. Clear and unobstructed route to all refreshment outlets.

5. Clear and unobstructed route to lavatorial facilities.

6. Clear and unobstructed view of me for as many TV cameras as possible to allow constant re-runs on my SKY+ and boring of family and friends to tears with "Thats me!" and "There i am again!".

7. Clear and unobstructed route to Tom, Wes, Randy et al to enable exchange of autographs and souvenirs.

That is all.

:D

As long as i'm sitting next to my mates i'll be happy.

Grazie, SS :)

As long as i'm sitting next to my mates i'll be happy.

Grazie, SS :)

Ahhhh I know who you mean.......Haven't they got a mate though ? ?

Ahhhh I know who you mean.......Haven't they got a mate though ? ?

Can I be your mates? I'm coming on my own this time. :(.

;)

;)

Im with these guys! :P

You alright James, why the long face? Is Kelly not coming?

We don't know you Danny !!!

could have fooled me, referring to me with my first name. :lol:

Excellent seats will be good to see some of you guys who we met last year at the Rams game.

My daughter is coming again - so no bad language chants !!! :D

Although thinking about it she does have a season ticket with me in the South Bank at Wolves so she should be used to it by now :D

Danny I Have almost exactly the same picture that you use only with me & my daughter about 2 foot further up the same railing, I think Howard must have taken them both !!

Excellent seats will be good to see some of you guys who we met last year at the Rams game.

Although thinking about it she does have a season ticket with me in the South Bank at Wolves so she should be used to it by now :D

Danny I Have almost exactly the same picture that you use only with me & my daughter about 2 foot further up the same railing, I think Howard must have taken them both !!

Yes he did! Was good seeing you, happy to see you'll both be at the Wembley game. Will have to keep the bad language to an absolute minimum, but spare of the moment, I apologise if something slips out. But im sure we'll be 5 TD's up by half time...haha

Normally I'd have a compulsive need to have a pop at any tatter but I may have to resist this time given our relative divisions next season.

Boing Boing

Great work Ade!I'm really looking forward to this :) Not long now at all.........................................................................

Cor this wait is going to be so annoying :(

Thanks again mate :D And all those involved!

;)

Of course you can James ;) You can have this d_loughran292 chap's seat :P

It's going to be a great time :)

No mate, she can't make it this time. ;)

Danny who? :P

No mate, she can't make it this time.

Did we scare her off? :P

I dont need to say anything except thanks.......