Sign in to follow this  
Secret_Seagull

UKPats Wembley Seats

Guest Romans11

I'd like to echo what others have said on here regarding Ade and the others who have taken time and effort to go out of their way to sort all this out! My friends and myself are really looking forward to our Wembley date!

GO PATS!

Mark.

Guest bencoateshelmet

If anyone happens to find a spare ticket or 2 lurking in their bottom draw think of me.....

(long story :( why I didn't apply earlier.... )

There were a couple of threads offering tix for sale a few weeks ago - check the rest of the Wembley forum for contacts

If anyone happens to find a spare ticket or 2 lurking in their bottom draw think of me.....

(long story :( why I didn't apply earlier.... )

Have a word with this guy mate.

If anybody has spares, please let me know. We may have to find an additional one or two for a couple of our US roadtrip friends.

Cheers.

If anybody has spares, please let me know. We may have to find an additional one or two for a couple of our US roadtrip friends.

Cheers.

Aidiedee's got first dabs on my spares (2 expensive ones), but until I've seen the colour of his money, they're still officially available!

Last chance guys. If there is anyone you particularly want to sit with, let me know asap because I've done the preliminary allocation. We're all close together, but actually split into 6 groups of between 16-32. I've done what I can to put what I think are similar groups together. Not sure if the Green man crowd all want to get together?

David & Hull - You have your ailse seats as requested

Scurry - As far back as posss (row 36)

Ringsell / Glasgow together

Stron/Stumaloo/Swindon together

Road-trippers together where possible

Single blokes in same area where possible

I'll let you know seat numbers over the weekend .. got to go catch a train now.

Yeah great work Ade, a thousand thanks ;) You can soon relax,maybe around the 26th October 2009. Give yourself a big PAT on the back.

Hopefully Ade won't have to put his hand in his pocket all weekend due to the 172 thankful people buying him drinks. ;)

Hopefully Ade won't have to put his hand in his pocket all weekend due to the 172 thankful people buying him drinks. ;)

Agreed :)

Im just hoping the richer guys are the ones that buy him drink at Wembley...lol

Papa Laz deserves a drink from everyone too for his work :)

Don't worry - i can put my hand in his pocket instead ;)

Guest PatsFan'67

Hi, Patrick here, although currently residing in Virginia, USA, originally from Boston. I'm a long-time Patriots fan and season-ticket holder (my first game was in 1967 at Fenway Park). I'm comign to the game in London with my son and was wondering if there are any Pats/Chelsea FC fans who would have two tickets to trade for the Chelsea FC-Blackburn game on the 24th for two tickets for a Patriots home game this season. Drop me a line. Go Pats!

Hi, Patrick here, although currently residing in Virginia, USA, originally from Boston. I'm a long-time Patriots fan and season-ticket holder (my first game was in 1967 at Fenway Park). I'm comign to the game in London with my son and was wondering if there are any Pats/Chelsea FC fans who would have two tickets to trade for the Chelsea FC-Blackburn game on the 24th for two tickets for a Patriots home game this season. Drop me a line. Go Pats!

Hi Patrick the Pat!

I don't have, but Blackburn aren't the most attractive of opponents, so you may get lucky and find that a few tickets go on general sale. Keep an eye on here.... apparently, any that make it to General Sale should be available on October 12th.

And if you don't manage to find tickets, come to Richmond Park instead and cheer on the UK Pats against the UK Bucs in our flag football game!

Chelsea Blackburn game doesn't go on sale until 12th October :) so there is plenty of time and as Wycombe said its not going to be the most attractive of opponents so i would you'd get ticket pretty easily if you get online when they go on sale :)

Guys .. Please stay ON Topic.

It seems I jumped the gun a bit when I was told I could colect tickets today .. it's just Tailgate tickets. Game tickets another couple of weeks away.

It seems I jumped the gun a bit when I was told I could colect tickets today .. it's just Tailgate tickets. Game tickets another couple of weeks away.

cheers means i dont have to sleep under the letterbox for at least 2 more weeks lol

Really cannot wait for this, and to meet some of you guys.

Especially Jaco as I have never met a St Mirren fan before and didn't believe they existed. ;)

Thanks again Ade for all the hard work.

Really cannot wait for this, and to meet some of you guys.

Especially Jaco as I have never met a St Mirren fan before and didn't believe they existed. ;)

Thanks again Ade for all the hard work.

You'll spot me quite easily. I'm the one with two heads ;)

LOL! no your not alone, a friend from Peebles also has a thing for St. Mirren ( and he thought he had two heads!)

LOL! no your not alone, a friend from Peebles also has a thing for St. Mirren ( and he thought he had two heads!)

:D

Hmm.. not what I really wanted to hear from the NFL ..

Adrian –

I am hoping (fingers crossed) they will be delivered this week/ next Tuesday at the very latest.

Thanks Helen

I'll prepare contingency plans for anyone who wants to, to collect them from me in London if they take much longer.

Guest scurry
Hmm.. not what I really wanted to hear from the NFL ..

I'll prepare contingency plans for anyone who wants to, to collect them from me in London if they take much longer.

Would understand them holding back tickets if others had yet to recieve theirs but it seems ticketmaster have sent all theirs out now.

Still if they get them to you by the end of the week we should still have them in plenty of time.

Would understand them holding back tickets if others had yet to recieve theirs but it seems ticketmaster have sent all theirs out now.

Not true. The NFL are yet to receive any tickets from TM. They have 000's to distribute.

Guest scurry
Not true. The NFL are yet to receive any tickets from TM. They have 000's to distribute.

Fair enough then, didnt realise the NFL were waiting for ticketmaster.

Cheers.

Just to mention i have a spare tickret for the game but its not in with you guys as i joined shortly after the ticket application went in.If anyone is in need of a ticket they'll have to mingle in with me and 4 members of my family but we're an ok bunch ha ha.Any takers need to pm me oh and yes i have got the tickets now in my possesion :D

Is the row inside us removed for the bigger NFL sidelines?

At previous games, the first 10-20 rows have all be covered up (not sure how many). I assume this is because of the low viewing level which would be obstructed behind the standing players. Our tix start at row 25.

My tix are in section 139 but I've been getting a disturbing run around from the agency. I was supposed to get them in August and nothing yet. They told me I "should" have them before I leave but if not they'll send them to the hotel. If I don't get them by game day the next thing they'll receive from me will be headed SUMMONS.

Hi Ade is there any news from the NFL on the tickets?

Its a bit worrrying today to hear that thePost Office has voted to strike

In anticipation of all the questions that I'm bound to get today after I was told "Tuesday latest" by the NFL ..

1. I haven't got them yet.

2. I will not be online much today, and am therefore unable to reply to Forum or email queries until I get home tonight.

3. I will chase the NFL when time allows between auditor meetings.

Sorry, that's all I have at the moment. Please be patient. I assure you that I am as keen as anyone to get this all sewn up. I will make contingency plans for collection of tickets for anyone concerned about the post.

In anticipation of all the questions that I'm bound to get today after I was told "Tuesday latest" by the NFL ..

1. I haven't got them yet.

2. I will not be online much today, and am therefore unable to reply to Forum or email queries until I get home tonight.

3. I will chase the NFL when time allows between auditor meetings.

Sorry, that's all I have at the moment. Please be patient. I assure you that I am as keen as anyone to get this all sewn up. I will make contingency plans for collection of tickets for anyone concerned about the post.

no need to be sorry about it ade, you and all the mods have done great in arranging the tickets and other events, if nfl are dragging there feet then its not your problem to be sorry its nfl's sure you have done everything in your power up to now to get us up to date information

Is it just me, or do others feel that the NFL are not exactly going about things the right way this season.

They seem to be dragging their feet like they're weighed down by concrete boots regarding getting the tickets to Ade.

Don't they realise that the Royal Mail staff are playing silly buggers at the moment and that a lot of people have not only laid out cash up front for tickets,

but have made commitments to travel & accommodation arrangements, that without these tickets are almost worthless.

Ade, if it comes down to having to make alternative arrangements for the distribution of these tickets due to NFLUk delays, I will be in London from Late afternoon on the Friday

based at The Ibis Hotel right next to Wembley, and if I can be of any assistance in any way just let me know.

Guest scurry
It really isn't (actually "wasn't" ;) ) the NFL. They just got them direct from Wembley.

That's two 'tease' posts I've seen in the last minute. Something you wish to share with us Ade?!!?!! :)