Sign in to follow this  
Secret_Seagull

UKPats Wembley Seats

:D

Come on you rotten old seabird - dish it!!

Guest ruth spinney
:lol: Brilliant! Thank you! So we can now all say without fingers crossed - SEE YOU THERE!!! :D

Guest ruth spinney

:rolleyes: lol - I thought when I opened that link there would be a pic of the wonderful but secretive man known as 'seagull', so that all of us newbies would be able to recognise the guy we all owe a drink. Unless I'm mistaken and Secret Seagull IS Postman Pat and will be personally delivering the tickets on top of everything else he's done?! :lol:

:rolleyes: lol - I thought when I opened that link there would be a pic of the wonderful but secretive man known as 'seagull', so that all of us newbies would be able to recognise the guy we all owe a drink. Unless I'm mistaken and Secret Seagull IS Postman Pat and will be personally delivering the tickets on top of everything else he's done?! :lol:

Here you go Ruth - take a look through the UKPats photo gallery- photographic evidence of past Roadtrips and Superbowl parties. I am sure Ade (seagull) has highlighted his presence in several of these!

Guest ruth spinney
Here you go Ruth - take a look through the UKPats photo gallery- photographic evidence of past Roadtrips and Superbowl parties. I am sure Ade (seagull) has highlighted his presence in several of these!

Ooh thank you! So weird to try and match faces to names. I guess we'll see how well I do next week :unsure:

Ooh thank you! So weird to try and match faces to names. I guess we'll see how well I do next week :unsure:

Best of luck with that. If you find someone with a face covered in fur and a mouth full fangs, that won't be me! :lol:

im not in any of them so dont be looking for me :P..lol

My first official Ukpatriots get together this year....we had a mini one last year before the game which i really enjoyed :)...even though i got the piss well and truly taken out of me due to my height..lol

They were expecting a 6ft Irish hard nut.,.....they got a 5ft 4 pussy cat :)