Secret_Seagull

Ticket Exchange

I don't agree with selling tickets to FREE NFLUK events, especially on an auction site. There are plenty of people disappointed in not receivng a ticket - they post as much almost every day. Just because you were lucky to get some in the ballot, why should you make a few bucks out of it? The event is a free event for all NFL fans, not just those who can afford it. Profiteering like this is morally wrong, and I suspect is contrary to the T&C of the ticket. Why couldn't you just give the tickets to someone who wanted them?

If we ever offered fee tickets to a UKPatriots event we organised, and I found that someone had sold theirs on to the highest bidder, I would be livid, and consider it very disrepectful towards the event organiser.

Yeah I don't like the idea of selling something that you were given for free. weren't people trying to sell live 8 tickets a couple of years ago on ebay & they were free & ebay had to take them off ?

It may of been a different concert but it was along those lines.

I have 1 x £102 ticket available (belonging to Mark).

Added bonus (as you will have read elsewhere) is that it entitles you to a free Pre-game party ticket for Saturday night, and a NFLUK tailgate ticket.

Contact myself or Mark. Will advertise beyond this forum if no takers today.

Hey guys,

Not sure if I've posted this in the right section but one of my travelling party to the game in Wembley has pulled out, meaning I've a ticket I'm trying to sell. €70 (including tailgate ticket and the chance to meet me and my buddies - what a deal! :lol: ). We're sitting in Block 550, Row 29, Seat 307-312 (not the closest but hey whaddya gonna do!). Let me know if you want the chance to hang out with the cool people ;):D Please spread the word to anyone you know who might be interested.

Guest Flandrigan

Unfortunately I can't make it I have two tickets for BK105 Row 33, selling at face value £95 each, PM me, want to offload to Patriots fans not prawn sandwich folk

Hey guys,

Not sure if I've posted this in the right section but one of my travelling party to the game in Wembley has pulled out, meaning I've a ticket I'm trying to sell. €70 (including tailgate ticket and the chance to meet me and my buddies - what a deal! :lol: ). We're sitting in Block 550, Row 29, Seat 307-312 (not the closest but hey whaddya gonna do!). Let me know if you want the chance to hang out with the cool people ;):D Please spread the word to anyone you know who might be interested.

Funny I posted this message in NFLUK and the post got deleted. I was told that NFL can ban you for trying to sell your ticket and take your other tickets from you! I couldn't believe this. Could this be right? I'm selling it for legit reasons and for the price on the ticket so what's the deal with that? Anyone know? And if that's the rule on ukpats well maybe it is also here so apologies, I just didn't know.

Guest Scouse Patriot
Funny I posted this message in NFLUK and the post got deleted. I was told that NFL can ban you for trying to sell your ticket and take your other tickets from you! I couldn't believe this. Could this be right? I'm selling it for legit reasons and for the price on the ticket so what's the deal with that? Anyone know? And if that's the rule on ukpats well maybe it is also here so apologies, I just didn't know.

That rule is very true and it's similar with most match/gig tickets... It's normally in small print on the back of the ticket.

It's probably due to people selling them at 3 times the face value or whatever.

I people still have tickets available, I may be interested if I can figure out the funds :)

I just moved here from so cal and have never gotten to see my patriots play in person! If I can figure it out, I will be a very happy girl :)

we are a group of person that will go to the game but two of my friends can't make it, so if anybody want to sitt with Patriots fans from Sweden.. please send me a PM

Section 502 and Row 20

The price for the tickets are £75

i Know that i am a new member here, but i really want to have Pats fans on the game. I hate when it is emty chairs..

Folks .. We have one of members with two spares that I would like you to give priority to first please.

WarrenLadd has two available if anyone knows of someone looking.