Secret_Seagull

Ticket Exchange

As we get closer to the big day, I understand that sometimes plans can change. We do not want UKPatriots-allocated tickets going on the open market, and it's also easier if tickets can be exchanged before the physical tickets are sent out.

We've already been able to link up a couple of re-sells, so if you need more tickets, or have some spare, please let me know through this thread. Tickets will only be dealt with at face value.

At present we have 2 surplus tickets of the £100 variety.

You can add my two £100 ones to the list (unless adiedee gets round to paying me for them :) ).

I have a mate that might be interested in purchasing one. I will get hold of him and find out then, if anyone is selling up, i'll sort it all out :)

Very reluctantly: I have two available

Steven's tickets are in the cheaper section.

If we are going to get quite a few people with leftovers, I'll talk to NFL and see if they can take any back. Otherwise, I'll make them available to Pats fans on NFLUK.com

i'm after one of the expensive ones - which i'm sorting out with socal - just looking into how to pay him

Because the tickets haven't been sent out yet, you need to send me the money. I'll forward it to Socal for all 4 of his together.

I'll send you the payment details by email.

Hello Mr. Seagull...thanks for that update...as I know there are a couple of friends here in NYC who have been sitting on the fence....likewise a brother up in new hampshire...I'm not about to twist there arms, they either want to commit or not....I hyped this event enough...thnx again

Because the tickets haven't been sent out yet, you need to send me the money. I'll forward it to Socal for all 4 of his together.

I'll send you the payment details by email.

excellent if you get the details over to me, i can send the money over whenever you need

Some people on Patsfans and the Planet might be interested. Are you guys happy for me to advertise spare tickets more widely? Happy to not do so if you would prefer.

Some people on Patsfans and the Planet might be interested. Are you guys happy for me to advertise spare tickets more widely? Happy to not do so if you would prefer.

No, not yet. These tickets are for UKP members only at the moment, supplied directly from the NFL. If I need to move the few spares I have, I will inform the NFL first (just in case). They may even offer to take them back if we go through the proper channels.

Ade, looking back through the ticket requests, and we had a few! are we going to be so short of takers! On the other hand i know the Pats sold out their allocation pretty fast! as a last resort,is it worth contacting the front office at Foxboro so die hard fans can get hold of them!

It just sounds bad if we are strugling to shift them!

Regards Rob

If we've got a couple of spare tickets available, we could always offer them to Tedy B, FOC :D

He could be our official UKPatriots guest at Wembley. :)

I'm sure we all wouldn't mind chipping in a couple of quid to re-imburse whoever bought the tickets originally

It would be in our interests to find a solution before the tickets are dispatched. The way we are going it sounds like there might be a fair few very good £100 tickets looking for homes in a month's time - and once they've been dispatched there will be no way we can control where they end up.

I know a couple of people who may be interested if we do end up with a few spare.

However, we've got to stress to everyone that we would rather you didn't sell them off on ebay or to someone else you know. These tickets were given to us as a group and the reason you were allowed the tickets was solely because you were a member.

Also, it is like the same thing with the Patriots season tickets; UKPatriots will be held responsible for any misbehaviour within that seating area. If we annoy the Patriots or the NFL, we can kiss goodbye to tickets in the future! It is best to keep the people in that area UKPatriots + friends.

No, none of us should get rid of tickets on ebay or any other ticketing web site for that matter, i would like to think that we're not out to make a fast buck out of this special occasion,well it is for me anyway. Ripping off fellow Pats fans is out of order.

I guess that the tickets are sent out by the NFL or Ticketmaster about a month before the game, so we need to know by then how many spares are for sale, and let Ade know the score!

I guess that the tickets are sent out by the NFL or Ticketmaster about a month before the game, so we need to know by then how many spares are for sale, and let Ade know the score!

I'll be collecting the tickets directly from NFL and mailing them out. They had better not find their way onto auction sites.

With regards spares - yes, please let me know. We've already been able to arrange a few exchanges.

Currently I am aware of the following ..

Waspie (2)

Socal Bong (1 remaining)

Seagull (1)

Stephen Gray (2)

I'll be collecting the tickets directly from NFL and mailing them out. They had better not find their way onto auction sites.

With regards spares - yes, please let me know. We've already been able to arrange a few exchanges.

Currently I am aware of the following ..

Waspie (2)

Socal Bong (1 remaining)

Seagull (1)

Stephen Gray (2)

I can't imagine anyone using us to sell all their tickets...I hope not anyway.

The only problem may be people selling the odd spare they get. Could a small letter be sent with the tickets? Or an email; stressing the fact we want to keep these seats strictly within the group?

With regards to when you get the tickets Ade, if you want some help over a weekend sorting through the tickets and posting them then please let me know. I'm sure I can spare a Saturday or Sunday and come into London and offer my services!

With regards to when you get the tickets Ade, if you want some help over a weekend sorting through the tickets and posting them then please let me know. I'm sure I can spare a Saturday or Sunday and come into London and offer my services!

Cheers. Shouldn't bee too much to do though. I have the envelopes and can print address labels with mail merge, so it should just be a case of putting the tickets in and running along to the post office. The post room guys at work might even be able to do it for me.

so some of us will be getting little presents through the post soon :) i best get up before the postman comes becuase my dog like to chew the post ..... :D

Oh that would be tragic if the dog ate it, i might genuinely cry for you!

so some of us will be getting little presents through the post soon :) i best get up before the postman comes becuase my dog like to chew the post ..... :D

I bet the gas/electric/water guys love your excuses for not paying the Bills ;) Ermmm...my dog ate them? :lol:

One of my tickets is supposed to go to Geographer91 if he is able to pay which leaves me with one currently available. If Geographer could buy Seagull's single instead, I have two Pats fan friends who would use my pair. They are not members of the club but these tickets have been listed as available to UK Patriots members for months now and if they haven't been take by now, they probably won't ever be, right?

If this works, Geographer91 can pay Seagull directly and I will receive my two tickets as if I am going as I can handle the transaction directly with my friends in person. Geographer91 said that he sent me a deposit check for me to hold the ticket for him until he can pay in full but I can simply rip it up or even mail it back to him if he can purchase directly from Seagull.

Just trying to offer a solution that is convenient for everyone and that helps me get reimbursed and not left with an unused ticket.

All £100 spares sold.

2 x £70 available.

Actually one of my £100 tickets is still available right?

Total: 4

2 going to my friend Lin who paid me direclty

1 going to Geographer who will pay me next month

1 available

Actually one of my £100 tickets is still available right?

No, I've sold that one. That's why I tried to send you some money yesterday, and ran into those bank charges.

Hi all.

Looked at a few posts, I have 2 x £45 tickets which including all the rest of the stuff made it £103.50.

If anyone wants an exchange and i'll make up the difference.

That way, you can sell the £45 ones on eBay and a Pats fan can still sit in with the UKPatriots.

PM me, I aim to be more active on here now my laptop is fixed.

TIA

Paul

Hello Mr. Seagull...thanks for that update...as I know there are a couple of friends here in NYC who have been sitting on the fence....likewise a brother up in new hampshire...I'm not about to twist there arms, they either want to commit or not....I hyped this event enough...thnx again

I may have 2 available that I can bring into NYC. They're $229.89/£160.66 for the pair (face value). My babysitters are backing out on me at this late date!!!!

-Laureen

Laureen, I'm sorry to hear your sitters bagged out, bring the kids we'll watch over em!...like my earlier message to ya today, my fence sitting, procrastinating, friends are STILL shopping for a flight! and I've pretty much given up...hell, I can't afford this trip either...as for my N.H. brother and the one in VT. they have decided to go to Foxboro, VT brother joins me this wknd, it's his 60th!!! and NH brother will don winter gear for the last home game vs Jax...

Please remember that we still have a couple of UKP members tickets available. We would prefer that you consider these tickets before any private deals. This is not a public ticket exchange forum.

Please remember that we still have a couple of UKP members tickets available. We would prefer that you consider these tickets before any private deals. This is not a public ticket exchange forum.

Whoops, sorry - I waited until I thought all the UKP ones at the same pricepoint were sold. I'm down to one now anyway. :-)

As for the girls, I think they're ready for military school right about now...

Hi all.

Looked at a few posts, I have 2 x £45 tickets which including all the rest of the stuff made it £103.50.

If anyone wants an exchange and i'll make up the difference.

That way, you can sell the £45 ones on eBay and a Pats fan can still sit in with the UKPatriots.

PM me, I aim to be more active on here now my laptop is fixed.

TIA

Paul

You are aware that the NFL and Ticketmaster get very uppity about any tickets finding their way onto eBay? They have threatened in the past and likely will do so again that any tickets found on eBay will be cancelled and the original buyer tracked and banned from buying tickets again.

You are aware that the NFL and Ticketmaster get very uppity about any tickets finding their way onto eBay? They have threatened in the past and likely will do so again that any tickets found on eBay will be cancelled and the original buyer tracked and banned from buying tickets again.

Also....

I think NFLUK were very adament they didn't want these tickets going on sale anywhere other than within our group...especially for personal monetary gain.

I for one don't want the tickets going into non-members hands or people who don't know at least one member.

Remember, any misbehaviour or mis-goings-on in seats we were allocated will reflect badly on us and could maybe later effect our relationship with the Pats and how we get tickets from them.

Lets keep it within the group :)

Ok then, you can find someone to buy them off you.

I sold my Tailgate ones and SB party ones on eBay last year. Mainly because I couldn't get to either or them (one being trains, one being snow).

If I can sit in with the rest of the UKPatriots in the expensive seats, then it would be cool. If not, then that's life I guess.

Ok then, you can find someone to buy them off you.

I sold my Tailgate ones and SB party ones on eBay last year. Mainly because I couldn't get to either or them (one being trains, one being snow).

If I can sit in with the rest of the UKPatriots in the expensive seats, then it would be cool. If not, then that's life I guess.

You sold your free tickets on ebay for SuperBash because of the snow? But it didn't start snowing until after 10pm, and it wasn't forecast to be so bad, so how does that work?

If you knew in advance, would it not have been the right thing to do to return the tickets to the NFL?

You sold your free tickets on ebay for SuperBash because of the snow? But it didn't start snowing until after 10pm, and it wasn't forecast to be so bad, so how does that work?

If you knew in advance, would it not have been the right thing to do to return the tickets to the NFL?

I sold them via eBay on the Friday Night for a day to be collected the Sunday morning. It went to a genuine fan (not for a huge amount of money either, I knocked more half the price off when he came as he seemed to be a genuine enough fan despite being a Steelers fan) He also lived close to the O2. He was able to get back from the snow and even dropped me an email about it after.

And i'm not being funny, but if a profit can be made then I will do it.

I don't buy to not go to the game.

But, I buy them with the intent of going. I'm hardly going to go through the effort of sending them back when there is no chance of them getting to someone else a day before.

I knocked more half the price off

You knocked half price off?? The tickets were free wern't they?? :lol:

I don't agree with selling tickets to FREE NFLUK events, especially on an auction site. There are plenty of people disappointed in not receivng a ticket - they post as much almost every day. Just because you were lucky to get some in the ballot, why should you make a few bucks out of it? The event is a free event for all NFL fans, not just those who can afford it. Profiteering like this is morally wrong, and I suspect is contrary to the T&C of the ticket. Why couldn't you just give the tickets to someone who wanted them?

If we ever offered fee tickets to a UKPatriots event we organised, and I found that someone had sold theirs on to the highest bidder, I would be livid, and consider it very disrepectful towards the event organiser.

Guest Ex-Patriot
I don't agree with selling tickets to FREE NFLUK events, especially on an auction site. There are plenty of people disappointed in not receivng a ticket - they post as much almost every day. Just because you were lucky to get some in the ballot, why should you make a few bucks out of it? The event is a free event for all NFL fans, not just those who can afford it. Profiteering like this is morally wrong, and I suspect is contrary to the T&C of the ticket. Why couldn't you just give the tickets to someone who wanted them?

If we ever offered fee tickets to a UKPatriots event we organised, and I found that someone had sold theirs on to the highest bidder, I would be livid, and consider it very disrepectful towards the event organiser.

Similar philosophy on gig tickets. Really bugs me when I can’t get tickets from authorised agents for face value, but then there’s hundreds, sometimes thousands, on these so called “fan-to-fan” websites. Wish there was legislation against this.