Sign in to follow this  
KentPatsFan

Ukpatriots B

Really did think about it but its a complicated thing to just do. I mean unless you have training sessions and show people what every thing means and try to get it to work, its difficult.

is there any chance of anyone drawing up some plays and sending them out?

if there's one thing we can learn from BB it's probably something about preparation.

also put me down on the injury report as probable with a couple of damaged fingers from 5-a-side this lunchtime - I'll see how they are during touch rugby on thursday.

Its ok we have the A team's playbook so there is no need to panic :D unless your the A team

we'll run rings around them A team don't worry and no doubt we'll all end up playing in the final anyway, with people being sick, injured, no shows, and people getting lost etc....

knackered from our interboard game

Really did think about it but its a complicated thing to just do. I mean unless you have training sessions and show people what every thing means and try to get it to work, its difficult.

Ah, I see, we use the 'headless chickens' system, where everyone runs around, without any clear idea about what the hell they're supposed to be doing!

Sounds good to me!

Ah, I see, we use the 'headless chickens' system, where everyone runs around, without any clear idea about what the hell they're supposed to be doing!

Sounds good to me!

Yup- its called "the Tampa Offence"

How many are on the field at any one time? Im sure ive read that somewhere but cant locate?

Unfortable i very much doubt my mate will be able to play in the B Team as he a lil bout of flu, and is praying he can just manage the weekend.... i will spend the rest of the week calling him a pansie and that to try and get him to play.

touch rugby went ok this lunchtime (with a couple of fingers strapped up) so I should be good to go on saturday

please leave me on the injury report as....... probable - right shoulder