Sign in to follow this  
j_cuff

Official Patriots Saturday Night Event - Hosted By The Ukpatriots

The UKPatriots is the first, and most recognised, of the officially registered fan clubs of the New England Patriots.

We are delighted to annouce details of a fantastic Patriots-themed pre-game party that we have arranged for the evening of Saturday 25th October. The party has been arranged with the help of the New England Patriots front office. No serious Pats fan will want to miss it .. We will be joined by Pat Patriot, several of the Patriots Cheerleaders, the editorial staff of PFW and maybe even a surprise guest or two !

The party will be held at the Sports Cafe on Haymarket between 6pm-10pm, and entry will be by ticket only. The venue will be closed to the general public between these times.

There is a small charge for tickets, but will include a finger buffet and entry into a raffle for some fantastic prizes donated by the New England Patriots (unfortunately a date with a cheerleader is not one of them).

Tickets for anyone based in the UK are available to purchase in advance at £6.50 (£7.50 on the door). Overseas visitors may also pre-book for collection at the door.

For further information, or to apply for tickets, please drop an email to the following address : Tickets@UKPatriots.com

So that we can deal with your request more easily, please send your mail with one of the following titles:

UKP Party Application for Tickets

or

UKP Party Query

Please also use the following template for your enquiry.

Name:

E-mail address:

Postal Address: (leave blank if just a query).

No of tickets required: (leave blank if just a query).

Question(s):

This will be a great opportunity for Pats fans across the UK to not only meet each other, but also many visiting fans travelling over the pond from Beantown. It is THE place to be for all Pats fans on the night before the big game.

1201457378_8322.jpgcheer_clicks.jpg

If you haven't purchased your gameday tickets through UKPatriots, details of how you can get tickets will be made available as soon as possible.

I'm sorry that we couldn't give this information out any earlier - we've wanted to share this with everybody but as you can imagine it's been in planning for months and we didn't want to spoil it by announcing anything that wasn't finalised.

This is a fantastic coup for the UKPatriots and will, I'm sure, make this weekend even more memorable.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Guest dave45

Sounds good and I can't wait.

Well done to everyone who had a part in getting this off the ground.

To James and the rest of the organizers,

I can't thank you enough for all of your hard work. I know how difficult it is to set up some interesting events when the 20-30 UKRoadtrippers hit Gillette Stadium every year so I can imagine what time and effort it took to pull off something of this magnitude. Stating that Pat Patriot and "some very special guests" will be there and for us to bring our cameras and calling this "a fantastic coup for the UKPatriots" already sets up the evening as one to remember.

I guess my wife and I will not be going to the West End to the theatre that night. ;)

I know how difficult it is to set up some interesting events when the 20-30 UKRoadtrippers hit Gillette Stadium every year so I can imagine what time and effort it took to pull off something of this magnitude. Stating that Pat Patriot and "some very special guests" will be there and for us to bring our cameras and calling this "a fantastic coup for the UKPatriots" already sets up the evening as one to remember.

Of course, this is merely laying down the gauntlet for December ;):D

I've posted & linked this to our buddies over at Patriots Planet... :D

Hmm .. Comms and the US side of distribution are being dealt with. Would rather people didn't start going too public too soon.

We have various groups that have to be invited first, and we don't want to be overloaded with requests and questions just yet.

Guest dave45
To James and the rest of the organizers,

I can't thank you enough for all of your hard work. I know how difficult it is to set up some interesting events when the 20-30 UKRoadtrippers hit Gillette Stadium every year so I can imagine what time and effort it took to pull off something of this magnitude. Stating that Pat Patriot and "some very special guests" will be there and for us to bring our cameras and calling this "a fantastic coup for the UKPatriots" already sets up the evening as one to remember.

I guess my wife and I will not be going to the West End to the theatre that night. ;)

The West End will still be there next time you come over ;)

Hi Robbie. Welcome to the site

As James said, details will be made available soon as to how tickets for those who don't have match tickets through UKPats will be able to get theirs

Ras from PatriotsPlanet here!!

Will be coming over Thursday morning before the game. We have tickets to the game and the NFL Tailgate. Also, I picked up tickets to Thursday night Fulham/AS Roma game.

I would be very much interested in attending the UKPats party, too!

Will be coming over Thursday morning before the game. We have tickets to the game and the NFL Tailgate. Also, I picked up tickets to Thursday night Fulham/AS Roma game.

Hi Ras, welcome to the site. Be great to see you there. Details of tickets to follow.

Great work fellas ;)

When I saw the thread title I thought we'd finally have some details.......................silly me :lol:

Official eh! Sounds all official does that :D

Also, I picked up tickets to Thursday night Fulham/AS Roma game.

I'm sure there's cheaper tickets to see comedians doing a 90 minute routine

Good move B)

Oh, I'm sorry.

I take it we one Fulham fan and one not. Actually, we got tickets to see the game due to Demspey playing on club. Dempsey was with the MLS Revs prior to Fulham and since we have been STH for the Revs (5 yrs) and the Pats (38 yrs), we decided this one-two game combo would be nice.

I take it we one Fulham fan and one not. Actually, we got tickets to see the game due to Demspey playing on club. Dempsey was with the MLS Revs prior to Fulham and since we have been STH for the Revs (5 yrs) and the Pats (38 yrs), we decided this one-two game combo would be nice.

Deuce has been a fantastic player for us - it should be a great night, probably the biggest game ever at Craven Cottage!

I'm a bit confused. This is the Saturday night pre-game get-together, right? At the Green Man / Wembly? And we have to buy tickets?

Guest dave45
I'm a bit confused. This is the Saturday night pre-game get-together, right? At the Green Man / Wembly? And we have to buy tickets?

Not quite, Dan.

There are two pre-game get togethers:

Saturday night is the event in the West End as discussed in this thread.

The Green Man / Wembley event is on the Sunday just before the short walk to the Stadium for the match itself.

What a week you will be having :P

Guest dave45
What a week you will be having :P

A week of contrasts: firstly Craven Cottage & then Wembley Stadium :)

Check your PMs Dan, I've been meaning to contact you and hopefully have clarified a few things.

Not sure how many of you have actually seen James In Wales before but he used to have luxurious locks prior to making arrangements for our Wembley Weekend, the poor guy is now a bald as Dr Evil :P due to the hard work and stress it took getting this thing sorted.

Also want to mention Ade's (Secret Seagull) contribution to our cause, having to deal with all the ticket applications must have been a nightmare, without Ade and James we would have really struggled getting this weekend sorted.

Cheers guys we love ya! :wub:B)

Not sure how many of you have actually seen James In Wales before but he used to have luxurious locks prior to making arrangements for our Wembley Weekend, the poor guy is now a bald as Dr Evil :P due to the hard work and stress it took getting this thing sorted.

Also want to mention Ade's (Secret Seagull) contribution to our cause, having to deal with all the ticket applications must have been a nightmare, without Ade and James we would have really struggled getting this weekend sorted.

I am NOT sleeping in his room :lol:

As Andy says, thanks for all your hard work :)

Excellent news ... well done to you organisers

Hope to see you there if i get a ticket. (for the party that is game ticket is under my pillow :) )

Aw shucks.

:blush:

What's up PATS fans...A group of 6 of us coming from Boston hope to attend! Looking forward to more info and meeting some UKPATS FANS!

peace

awesome to hear we are one step closer to getting actual specific details about the party sat night!!! My wife is in our bedroom right now packing already for the trip (we dont leave for another 10 days).

I will keep checking this thread so hopefully I can have all the details for the party BEFORE we get on that plane and fly to London.... AND, I got an e-mail from ticketmaster and they approved my dispatch option from mailing to our house in Georgia to will call (thank god, ticketmaster said the tickets werent officially late until 7 days before the event... well 7 days before the event we will have already been in London for 3 days!!!) So I can breathe easier now with them switching the mailing option (I even got refunded the postage from ticketmaster on our credit card!!).

I cant wait to meet and hang out with Patriots fans in another country... this really seriously is a once in a lifetime experience for all of us!!

~Brian & Stephanie Paone

awesome to hear we are one step closer to getting actual specific details about the party sat night!!! My wife is in our bedroom right now packing already for the trip (we dont leave for another 10 days).

I will keep checking this thread so hopefully I can have all the details for the party BEFORE we get on that plane and fly to London.... AND, I got an e-mail from ticketmaster and they approved my dispatch option from mailing to our house in Georgia to will call (thank god, ticketmaster said the tickets werent officially late until 7 days before the event... well 7 days before the event we will have already been in London for 3 days!!!) So I can breathe easier now with them switching the mailing option (I even got refunded the postage from ticketmaster on our credit card!!).

I cant wait to meet and hang out with Patriots fans in another country... this really seriously is a once in a lifetime experience for all of us!!

~Brian & Stephanie Paone

Totaly agree this is a once in a lifetime trip. Hey just to let you know ticketmaster told me 7 days before and I got mine last week. Under 2 weeks until we leave and I'm coming out of my skin. See you there!

Totaly agree this is a once in a lifetime trip. Hey just to let you know ticketmaster told me 7 days before and I got mine last week. Under 2 weeks until we leave and I'm coming out of my skin. See you there!

I am looking forward to meeting all of our UK friends, and so surprised how many U.S. Residents are coming over. I will be stuck on a flight from Atlanta, with my luck I will sit next to the one Buccaneer fan coming over.

Ah well, a good pint will clear away the flightover memories.

Now if I can just convince someone to buy it for me ;)

Geographer

Guest dave45
I am looking forward to meeting all of our UK friends, and so surprised how many U.S. Residents are coming over. I will be stuck on a flight from Atlanta, with my luck I will sit next to the one Buccaneer fan coming over.

Ah well, a good pint will clear away the flightover memories.

Now if I can just convince someone to buy it for me ;)

Geographer

I'm also a little surprised at just how many of you are coming over, especially as I heard that many U.S. residents don't even have passports ! ;)

However, you are all very welcome and I just hope we can give you all as warm a welcome as we receive on our roadtrips.

Good move B)

I am rather new here but had to chime in as I will be doing the exact same thing :) Interesting to see a Fulham contingent on this board :) Hopefully I can meet some of you soon!

Jakub

Excellent news. :D

As long as I can get tickets my wife and myself would love to attend this UKPats event instead of the GBTP Saturday night bash, just don't tell the GBTP organisers!?! :lol:

Excellent news. :D

As long as I can get tickets my wife and myself would love to attend this UKPats event instead of the GBTP Saturday night bash, just don't tell the GBTP organisers!?! :lol:

What GBTP Saturday night bash .. ? The GBTP is a Sunday tailgate party.

yep there was one last year too. Snail racing if im not mistaken was the main draw ..lol.

How did it go last year anyone know ?

yep there was one last year too. Snail racing if im not mistaken was the main draw ..lol.

How did it go last year anyone know ?

They're still waiting for the race to finish Stu :lol:

we dont want to annoy them as we wont be getting a place in the sunday event :P

instead of inside the marqee the ukpatriots will be in a tent on the m25

:lol::lol::lol:

What GBTP Saturday night bash .. ? The GBTP is a Sunday tailgate party.
The GBTP is over two days, since last year, but the Saturday is only in the evening with indoor events at the Green Man.

And yes it was Snail Racing last year, on DVD and similar to 'horse race' nights that are held in pubs and clubs. Saturday night GBTP is a bonus to fans and the organisers. The main GBTP day is, and always will be, the tailgate event on the Sunday.

The place to be for Pats fans on the Saturday evening is the UK Patriots bash!! :D

The place to be for Pats fans on the Saturday evening is the UK Patriots bash!! :D

Damn straight :D

I'm also a little surprised at just how many of you are coming over, especially as I heard that many U.S. residents don't even have passports ! ;)

However, you are all very welcome and I just hope we can give you all as warm a welcome as we receive on our roadtrips.

Passport? oh no is it to late? lol...can't wait to share some of my American charm and yes i'm a tad overweight and loud...But far from obnouxious that will be my brother. Actualy bringing the wives to keep us in line.