Sign in to follow this  
j_cuff

Official Patriots Saturday Night Event - Hosted By The Ukpatriots

We will be in Central London on Saturday.

If it's OK to bring an 11 year old then myself and my wife and son would love to come to this.

We got our tickets via Ticketmaster when they first came up but is it still OK to apply if under 18's are confirmed as allowed?

We will be in Central London on Saturday.

If it's OK to bring an 11 year old then myself and my wife and son would love to come to this.

We got our tickets via Ticketmaster when they first came up but is it still OK to apply?

Hi trebell, I'll post details on how Pats fans can get hold of tickets as soon as I can. Should be in the next couple of days.

We're still trying to ascertain whether under 18s will be permitted.

Thanks

James

Hi trebell, I'll post details on how Pats fans can get hold of tickets as soon as I can. Should be in the next couple of days.

Thanks

James

While you are working hard, can you find out if I can sneak a 17 year old in if it is Under 18s, my friend will be nearing 18 at that point so would be nice to know. Otherwise i'll buy a ticket and make a few flying visits in and out. ;)

Why do I sense that i'll forget, 5 hours later i'll walk out of the party and i'll have daggers being stared at me as I stagger towards my friend :D

Thanks

James

Thank you.

Thanks for being patient guys. Here's the official release of the party details. If you haven't bought your gameday tickets through UKPatriots then please follow the instructions at the bottom.

Thanks

James

The UKPatriots is the first, and most recognised, of the officially registered fan clubs of the New England Patriots.

We are delighted to annouce details of a fantastic Patriots-themed pre-game party that we have arranged for the evening of Saturday 25th October. The party has been arranged with the help of the New England Patriots front office. No serious Pats fan will want to miss it .. We will be joined by Pat Patriot, several of the Patriots Cheerleaders, the editorial staff of PFW and maybe even a surprise guest or two !

The party will be held at the Sports Cafe on Haymarket between 6pm-10pm, and entry will be by ticket only. The venue will be closed to the general public between these times.

There is a small charge for tickets, but will include a finger buffet and entry into a raffle for some fantastic prizes donated by the New England Patriots (unfortunately a date with a cheerleader is not one of them).

Tickets for anyone based in the UK are available to purchase in advance at £6.50 (£7.50 on the door). Overseas visitors may also pre-book for collection at the door.

For further information, or to apply for tickets, please drop an email to the following address : Tickets@UKPatriots.com

So that we can deal with your request more easily, please send your mail with one of the following titles:

UKP Party Application for Tickets

or

UKP Party Query

Please also use the following template for your enquiry.

Name:

E-mail address:

Postal Address: (leave blank if just a query).

No of tickets required: (leave blank if just a query).

Question(s):

This will be a great opportunity for Pats fans across the UK to not only meet each other, but also many visiting fans travelling over the pond from Beantown. It is THE place to be for all Pats fans on the night before the big game.

Remember guys, this is an 'official' New England Patriots event and we've been fortunate enough to work alongside the organisation to make this possible so a dress code will be in place...Patriots apparel only. :)

No other sports teams merchandise must be worn...well maybe a Red Sox cap as it will be the ALCS. ;)

There will be security on the door who will be operating under a strict Pats fans only policy.

And don't forget you'll need ID to go along with your numbered ticket.

Guest Ex-Patriot

James, when you say ID, do you just mean something with your name or what? I haven't seen the tickets yet so don't know what details they carry.

Cheers.

Is it going to be a table affair with names and the like.

Would be good to put names to faces in some cases.

Remember guys, this is an 'official' New England Patriots event and we've been fortunate enough to work alongside the organisation to make this possible so a dress code will be in place...Patriots apparel only. :)

No other sports teams merchandise must be worn...well maybe a Red Sox cap as it will be the ALCS. ;)

There will be security on the door who will be operating under a strict Pats fans only policy.

Great work guys , what a weekend it will be. They'll be some sore heads about come monday! Go PATS!!! B)

Guest scurry
James, when you say ID, do you just mean something with your name or what? I haven't seen the tickets yet so don't know what details they carry.

Cheers.

Just to add to this question...how will this work for guests? I have asked for two tickets, will I be the only one requiring ID?

Cheers.

Yes mate, we're going to assign the tickets to people so you'll need something to prove "you are who you say you are". :)

Just to add to this question...how will this work for guests? I have asked for two tickets, will I be the only one requiring ID?

Good point. I'll get back to you on that one.

Is it going to be a table affair with names and the like.

Would be good to put names to faces in some cases.

No mate, far from anything formal. ;)

Guest Ex-Patriot
Yes mate, we're going to assign the tickets to people so you'll need something to prove "you are who you say you are". :)

Ithankyou! ;)

16 more sleeps :)

Wow really, thats quite a scary thought, also very exciting :D

Wow really, thats quite a scary thought, also very exciting :D

Yeah, 16 more sleepless nights for me! :P

what if our friends who are coming along with us to this event and dont support the pats are they just to wear a white overalls :lol::lol:

what if our friends who are coming along with us to this event and dont support the pats are they just to wear a white overalls :lol::lol:

It is a Patriots party, and we are selling to Patriots fans, but we do realise that Patriots fans will want to come with mates who may not be.

If a Patriots fan wants to bring one non-Patriots friend, that's fine, but the dress code will remain. Patriots/Red Sox apparel or something neutral. And no soccer tops either.

On the question of id, it's just common sense with the drinking laws that everyone carries their photo-driving licence (or similar) anyway.

From our point of view, we will be asking EVERYBODY to carry id. The ticket-purchaser will definately need it if they are collecting at the door, and it will also be required for proof of age in order to gain entry.

There are restrictions regarding u-18s. These will posted in full, and sent out in a general e-mail to everyone who has made an enquiry, over the weekend. I can let you know now though, that all u-18s must be pre-registered and accompanied by a parent/guardian (an older brother/sister/friend will not be sufficient).

Can I get tickets at the door or will I have to purchase them in advance? And how far in advance as I'll be in London on the 22nd.

Can I get tickets at the door or will I have to purchase them in advance? And how far in advance as I'll be in London on the 22nd.

You'll be fine Dan :).

Everyone, please ask away, but rather than answer each post as it comes up, James and I will provide a full FAQ on the forum and via email at some point over the weekend. Got to do our day jobs before then ;).

With the amount of hours that has been put in this event could be your day jobs. Its outstanding

With the amount of hours that has been put in this event could be your day jobs. Its outstanding

I concur. ;)

Thanks James! My wife and I appreciate your efforts and we're very excited about the event and meeting everyone. You're a helluva guy and I don't care what the rest of the UKPats say about you! :lol::lol:

Thanks James! My wife and I appreciate your efforts and we're very excited about the event and meeting everyone. You're a helluva guy and I don't care what the rest of the UKPats say about you! :lol::lol:

Just make sure to give James the traditional Welsh greeting "How's it going sheepshagger?". All Welsh folk appreciate the effort to celebrate their traditions :)

'Just make sure to give James the traditional Welsh greeting "How's it going sheepshagger?". All Welsh folk appreciate the effort to celebrate their traditions'

Hmm. Sound like I'm being set up for penalty kick to the 'nads if I say that.

Just make sure to give James the traditional Welsh greeting "How's it going sheepshagger?". All Welsh folk appreciate the effort to celebrate their traditions :)

:lol:

'Just make sure to give James the traditional Welsh greeting "How's it going sheepshagger?". All Welsh folk appreciate the effort to celebrate their traditions'

Hmm. Sound like I'm being set up for penalty kick to the 'nads if I say that.

It depends on how much I've had to drink :P

We might well go as we'll be really near by on the Saturday.

Will it be Ok to pay on the door?

Obviously this is only if our son could come so we'll have to see what's said about under 18's.

We'd be in casuals as we don't own Jerseys (hoping to get one up there).

What time is the last tube on the Picadilly line usually? Just wondering whether I'll have time to hang about after it for more beer before having to return to my digs or if I'll be forking out for a cab.

This looks like it's going to be seriously awesome.

Sounds like one hell of a bash and not one to miss,James me boyo i've sent you a pm get back to me when you get 5 mins, ta ;)

I can verify, this is the accepted and traditional form of greeting and it is considered a grave insult, not to address someone from Welsh Wales in this manner!

I can verify, this is the accepted and traditional form of greeting and it is considered a grave insult, not to address someone from Welsh Wales in this manner!

Aye & it's worth noting that Welshmen especially liked to be asked what part of England they are from...

Aye & it's worth noting that Welshmen especially liked to be asked what part of England they are from...

Though not as much as the Jocks like it

You should also ask Jaco if he has a deep-fried Mars bar with him, mrs laz if she can whip up a nice hotpot and papa laz how his whippet is and where his flat cap is

papa laz how his whippet is and where his flat cap is

Talking of Yerksher....-How are your pigeon's going on Paul...? :D

Talking of Yerksher....-How are your pigeon's going on Paul...? :D

They're champion mate, cheers for asking

You should also ask mrs laz if she can whip up a nice hotpot

The answer is yes.

but that's because I am generally awesome and nothing to do with my place of birth. :D

On the question of id, it's just common sense with the drinking laws that everyone carries their photo-driving licence (or similar) anyway.

From our point of view, we will be asking EVERYBODY to carry id. The ticket-purchaser will definitely need it if they are collecting at the door, and it will also be required for proof of age in order to gain entry.

The only ID I have with a photo on it is my passport :o

I'd rather not have to carry that around on a night out in the big city in case I bump into one of these :ph34r:

Won't a debit or credit card do. How "jobsworthy" are they about proof of age down there? I know I was 48 yesterday but I don't look it :lol:

Just photo copy the relevant page of your passport.

Can anyone confirm that the Sports Cafe that will host the party has the postcode of: SW1Y 4TE... Don't want to be turning up at the wrong place you see :lol::P

Can anyone confirm that the Sports Cafe that will host the party has the postcode of: SW1Y 4TE... Don't want to be turning up at the wrong place you see :lol::P

Good point .. Yes it is .. I'll add that to the FAQ

Good point .. Yes it is .. I'll add that to the FAQ

Thanks mate, just help people out that might be driving there or getting a taxi from hotels etc.

I've moved this to the general EVENTS thread, which is available for guest viewing (the Wembley sub-forum a members only area).

Also edited James' opening post so that full details are at the top of the thread.