Sign in to follow this  
j_cuff

Official Patriots Saturday Night Event - Hosted By The Ukpatriots

Guest Patfanjlm

This looks awesome, hope to meet you all!

Just emailed for ticket application...spending the week in London!

Guest Scubarobbie

We'll be with 8 of us from Holland !

There are too many parties in London on the saturday evening before the Wembley game, but this is the one I can't miss!!

I ve sent my e-mail

Sounds like a brilliant night.

Well done everyone

You took your time, waiting until we had only 10 tickets left. :P

That's right ladies and gentlemen, only 10 tickets left. Get them while you can!

The UKPatriots party is now officially a SELL-OUT! All 600 tickets have gone. There are no more.

Many thanks to all those who applied. It's going to be a great night.

In the (unlikely) case of returns, these and any uncollected tickets may be on general sale at the door.

The UKPatriots party is now officially a SELL-OUT! All 600 tickets have gone. There are no more.

In the (unlikely) case of returns, these and any uncollected tickets may be on general sale at the door.

Great news James - thanks for all your efforts in co-ordinating this for what is going to be an amazing night. You and Ade deserve the thanks and appreciation of everyone on this board :D

brilliant news, can't wait... probably be half cut from celebrations after the flag game! lol

you all know we're bring that trophy home!

Guest Ex-Patriot
For all those that didn't get tickets;

theres still plenty of space at the Texas Embassy Canteen on saturday, but don't wear you Pats shirt :D ..............oh go on then.............

...was planning on poping my head round the door at the Embassy anyroad, en route to the Sports Cafe. Just deliberating on what to shout before I scarper... ;)

You took your time, waiting until we had only 10 tickets left. :P

That's right ladies and gentlemen, only 10 tickets left. Get them while you can!

Thanks for the prompt reply,cut that close.

However you said only one ticket reserved although i requested 2(one

for patriots forever as well)

hope that was a typing error............................please

...was planning on poping my head round the door at the Embassy anyroad, en route to the Sports Cafe. Just deliberating on what to shout before I scarper... ;)

it'll be something along the lines of;

"You're going home in a pansy pirate ship!" :rolleyes:

or- " careful eating those ribs boys, you don't want to CHOKE, like your quarterback.........!" :P

or just " Tampa Suck!!!" :D

Guest Keithj

A screamed "GO PATS" would probably be sufficient to cause a minor irritation...... :lol:

Keith

Great news James - thanks for all your efforts in co-ordinating this for what is going to be an amazing night. You and Ade deserve the thanks and appreciation of everyone on this board :D

I'll second that. Great job guys.

Guest Ex-Patriot

or- " careful eating those ribs boys, you don't want to CHOKE, like your quarterback.........!" :P

...or "Fire! Fire! Everyone out! Everyone out!" ;)

...or "Fire! Fire! Everyone out! Everyone out!" ;)

Dont wish to sound like a party pooper and I know this thread is meant to be lighthearted ... but that could be incredibly dangerous. I am sure you were only joking ExP, but let's keep it along the lines of "Tampa sucks".

I hope I told Ade I definitely wanted one...I'm certain he had to email back asking if Id read the email properly lol.

In any case, all your hard work with this wont go unheeded, I'm sure you'll be tasting a beer from near everyone that night! Just try keep as sober as you can as its definitely going to be a night to remember!

I've sent an e-mail, but received a canned reply that the event was sold out. How do I find out if I was lucky enough to get tickets?

Guest Ex-Patriot
Dont wish to sound like a party pooper and I know this thread is meant to be lighthearted ... but that could be incredibly dangerous. I am sure you were only joking ExP, but let's keep it along the lines of "Tampa sucks".

I was Mrs, rest assured.

I was Mrs, rest assured.

:P jolly good. Group hug all round then? :rolleyes:

A great BIG well done to Ade and James for getting this done, imagine how embarrassed the the Bucs Fans are about their tinsey winsey tea party down the road. :lol:

Yeah, well done fellas. Not long now ;)

Yeah, well done fellas. Not long now ;)

Yes thanks guys for our group. Will we see another email for tickets? I think you 2 guys will have a few pints coming from our way. Looking forward to meeting up!

Fantastic job all around :D

This is going to be a GREAT weekend cant wait to meet you all.....except Swindon Patriot again...he pm'd me and asked can i sit right infront of him so he has a great view the whole game....the cheeky git :P..lol

Hey guys,

I emailed last week and got the acknowledgement email back but haven't had any more emails about payment or anything? I've kept a pretty close eye on this thread but have I missed something?

cheers

(please don't tell me I haven't got tickets :o )

I've already had the pleasure of meeting the UKRoadtrippers who have crossed the pond to see games at Gillette Stadium. I can't wait to meet the rest of you. Hopefully I can understand what all of you are saying save those who come from Wales (Hi there Andy! ;) ).

I've already had the pleasure of meeting the UKRoadtrippers who have crossed the pond to see games at Gillette Stadium. I can't wait to meet the rest of you. Hopefully I can understand what all of you are saying save those who come from Wales (Hi there Andy! ;) ).

Don't worry Howard, I'll try to talk slowly :D

Don't worry Howard, I'll try to talk slowly :D

Thats nothing, I thought Jaco would be more of a problem, thats just noise!! :lol:

I like it!! :D

I was just wondering is everyone that will be attending the party on the saturday wearing a Pats jersey?? Or are people just going in casual stuff?? Don't want to turn up and my group are the only ones wearing or not wearing jerseys :lol:

I was just wondering is everyone that will be attending the party on the saturday wearing a Pats jersey?? Or are people just going in casual stuff?? Don't want to turn up and my group are the only ones wearing or not wearing jerseys :lol:

You'll look out of place not in a Jersey, would be my guess.

You'll look out of place not in a Jersey, would be my guess.

Possibly not. As I have posted earlier, not everyone owns a Pats jersey.

Might just go with the stereotypical jersey, or failing that, one of my Pats t-shirt. Depends what the others in the apartment are doing too I guess, if they want dress smart-cas, I can go with that.

Remember that there is a dress code in place and there will be a Patriots trivia quiz on the door to catch out any non-Patriots fans :P

Remember that there is a dress code in place and there will be a Patriots trivia quiz on the door to catch out any non-Patriots fans :P

as long as there's no trick questions......like;

what team does Joey Galloway play for?

I've had the acceptance e-mail for tickets but nothing with regards the payment arrangements. Has this been sent as yet or have I missed it?

I've had the acceptance e-mail for tickets but nothing with regards the payment arrangements. Has this been sent as yet or have I missed it?

Not been sent yet.

A couple of things about the party.

I love that no yankees gear will be allowed near the place. Do we have the entire place to ourselves as I thought the SC held more than 600?

The reason for asking is that you that this could be game 6 of the ALCS and the great unwashed will of course try and watch the game at a suitable central London venue. A friend pointed out how nice it will be for us to keep dozens of them out in the cold while we cheer on the Angels. :D I hope it snows!

Keep London Tidy - send the yankees home ;)

A couple of things about the party.

I love that no yankees gear will be allowed near the place. Do we have the entire place to ourselves as I thought the SC held more than 600?

The reason for asking is that you that this could be game 6 of the ALCS and the great unwashed will of course try and watch the game at a suitable central London venue. A friend pointed out how nice it will be for us to keep dozens of them out in the cold while we cheer on the Angels. :D I hope it snows!

Keep London Tidy - send the yankees home ;)

Hi Ian,

Yes the dress code was one of my favourite inclusions. :)

Yes, we have full exclusive use of the venue between 6-10. The capacity is 600 for private functions.

Keeping out Yankee fans in the cold makes me even more happier.

Think it will be the 50th Anniversary jersey #12 Brady red for the party and my #81 Moss blue for the game.