Sign in to follow this  
j_cuff

Official Patriots Saturday Night Event - Hosted By The Ukpatriots

Quick question, and apologies if this has been asked before.

Is the venue open to the public (i.e. non ticket holders) after 10pm?

Yes it is.

Quick question, and apologies if this has been asked before.

Is the venue open to the public (i.e. non ticket holders) after 10pm?

I was just wondering... I don't no the exact amount of tickets sold nor do i know how many people will actually turn up however surely the sports cafe has a maximum amount of people it can let in?? With our party that must surely pack out the cafe?? So say everyone at the party decides to stay come 10pm, does that mean the cafe can't let anyone else in?? Meaning we have an extended party?? :P:D

I was just wondering... I don't no the exact amount of tickets sold nor do i know how many people will actually turn up however surely the sports cafe has a maximum amount of people it can let in?? With our party that must surely pack out the cafe?? So say everyone at the party decides to stay come 10pm, does that mean the cafe can't let anyone else in?? Meaning we have an extended party?? :P:D

thats correct most venues have a maximum capacity which they have to strictly stick too due to fire regulations failure to do so is normally met with hefty fines :)

We have exclusive use of the venue from 6-10pm. After 10pm the doors will be open to the public. However, I'd imagine the majority of us will stay meaning we will have an extended party. :P

The Sports Cafe often has people waiting outside to get in - particularly if a popular sporting event is being shown.

If nobody leaves at 10pm anybody wanting to get in could have a very long wait :D

The Sports Cafe often has people waiting outside to get in - particularly if a popular sporting event is being shown.

If nobody leaves at 10pm anybody wanting to get in could have a very long wait :D

At 10pm I'll just be warming up ;)

Oh dear .. Is that my room mate talking? Should I be worried?

Waiting for another sarcastic remark from Papa Laz :lol:

Guest Scouse Patriot

Dont the clocks go back an hour in the early hours of Sunday? Does this mean we get to party for an extra hour?

We have exclusive use of the venue from 6-10pm. After 10pm the doors will be open to the public. However, I'd imagine the majority of us will stay meaning we will have an extended party. :P

So, even if I don't end up getting tickets, I can go out and party anyway?

Could be a right result for me. If it doesn't work out (though I hope it does)

2 hours at Flag Football with broken fingers

Selhurst Park, drink.

Pub. Drink

Train up to London. Drink.

Then by the time I get to the Sports Bar, it'll match the time i'm normally out anyway.

RESULT. :P:lol:

Guest Ex-Patriot
So, even if I don't end up getting tickets, I can go out and party anyway?

Could be a right result for me. If it doesn't work out (though I hope it does)

2 hours at Flag Football with broken fingers

Selhurst Park, drink.

Palace 5 Forest 0 ;)

Pub. Drink

Train up to London. Drink.

Then by the time I get to the Sports Bar, it'll match the time i'm normally out anyway.

RESULT. :P:lol:

:D

Dont the clocks go back an hour in the early hours of Sunday? Does this mean we get to party for an extra hour?

Or an extra hour in bed either or :P

Fred, Paul etc have just been talking about this on PFW!!

Cool. Fred's been involved in the planing of this from the start.

Think i will be on the house tap water on them LONDON PRICES :lol::lol::lol:

No Coors :(

Sounds to me like a cop-out, Hull. Still, I can understand that you wouldn't want to be out-drunk by those of us from the proper side of the Pennines... B)

Sounds to me like a cop-out, Hull. Still, I can understand that you wouldn't want to be out-drunk by those of us from the proper side of the Pennines... B)

ohhhh like this is it lol

its on like donkey kong hahaha

sure if they know plenty of nfl fans are coming in they might ship some coors in

Why is it that some people think that it is perfectly acceptable to ignore the fact that we have a reserve list as long as the River Thames, and go about getting their tickets via the back door? :angry:

Undermining us like that is really insulting to the work James has done, and is denying people ahead of you in the queue a place at the party.

You know who you are!

Why is it that some people think that it is perfectly acceptable to ignore the fact that we have a reserve list as long as the River Thames, and go about getting their tickets via the back door? :angry:

Undermining us like that is really insulting to the work James has done, and is denying people ahead of you in the queue a place at the party.

You know who you are!

The same as last week?! <_<:mellow:

If you know who they are, just make there ticket invalid... Really hate people who think they have a right over others get in the q and wait like everyone else!

UPDATE! .. (This will be sent out as an email reminder tonight with a few other points to remember).

Photo-ID must be ORIGINAL, not PHOTCOPY as I previously suggested. If you look under 25 and have not got Photo ID, you will NOT get in (unless you have been allocated one of our 6 family tables).

Some other important points.

The Sports Cafe will shut its doors at 4pm Saturday.

There are no beer deals (and no Sam Ad)

Re-entry will not be allowed (a limited of people will have acess to a smoking area outside)

There is a cloakroom, and valuable will be safe (although the usual "at your own risk" caveat applies).

Entry is strictly by ticket only. No Ticket, No Entry, No excuse.

There are no more tickets available. Please do not attend without a ticket. You will be disappointed, and it can only cause problems.

And I will stress again. NO UNDER-18s unless you have been allocated a family table by us in advance. Photo ID (not photocopy) will be required.

James is travelling up to London tomorrow, and I'm still at work, so our internet access may be limited over the next couple of days. We will send one final email reminder out to night to all ticket holders with the reminder.

Finally. if you have been allocated a ticket that you no longer need, please let us know as we have a very long waiting list.

Its a disgrace if members are letting other members have their tickets when there are so many on the waiting list . What a kick in the teeth for all the hard work done by Ade and James for sorting this all out for us . As wembley ticket holders we all got our tickets sorted and didnt even have to do any work this was all done behind the scenes . We should all consider ourselves lucky (im sure nearly everyone does) that we have these guys dedicated to helping us out as a priority over other Pats fans . To then ignore a full scale waiting list and let someone else have your ticket....its just not good enough

/rant!

That's not quite what happend, but is a fair sentiment.

we all got our tickets sorted and didnt even have to do any work

Other than sweat on the postman eh? Talk about cutting it fine.

To be honest, almost everybody has been brilliant, and VERY patient. It took a fair amount of trust to send that much money to a stranger, and for something so important. The UKPats moderators want everyone to have a fantastic time Saturday/Sunday. That's what it's all about in the end. So long as the boys on the field do their bit and come away with that W !

Some other important points.

The Sports Cafe will shut its doors at 4pm Saturday.

SS

Can we still pick up tickets between 3pm and 6pm on Saturday at the Sports Cafe? I don't get in to London untill about 2pm.

Please help!

Yep, you're down for two. They'll be held for you.

Phew!!! I had a panic you were going to open the doors at 6 and sell my tickets!! :P

Thanks for the quick reply!

See you saturday :D

"I had a panic you were going to open the doors at 6 and sell my tickets!"

I was worried about the same thing. We're landing at Heathrow at 1ish. Think I'll send the rest of the guys and girls to check into our hotel and I'll take care of the more important business of picking up tickets.

Is it nearly Saturday yet?

BigGaz

ohhhh like this is it lol

its on like donkey kong hahaha

sure if they know plenty of nfl fans are coming in they might ship some coors in

Sorry, I couldn't resist! BTW, London prices are bad but not universally so. There are a couple of cheap Sam Smith's pubs and so on.

That's not quite what happend, but is a fair sentiment.

Other than sweat on the postman eh? Talk about cutting it fine.

To be honest, almost everybody has been brilliant, and VERY patient. It took a fair amount of trust to send that much money to a stranger, and for something so important. The UKPats moderators want everyone to have a fantastic time Saturday/Sunday. That's what it's all about in the end. So long as the boys on the field do their bit and come away with that W !

It did, but the whole roadtrip thing swung it for me. There was enough evidence that you (and the others) were real and not fraudsters...

I tell you what. The tickets are definitely genuine- I mean with "Wembli Tikits" written on the back of a bit of cardboard with a drawing of a Football, they've got to be, right? :P

(I got mine face to face from Ade and they're definitely real).

Guest scurry

James, I know you are well in with the PFW guys. Do you know if they are planning to bring any copies of the Wembley Preview over? I would like a hard-copy.

Have a great time you guys. I on the otherhand will be working until the small hours :angry: take care see you all Sunday!!!!

Is ok to pick up out tickets before 6pm? just so we dont be left outside waiting to get in & missing the action.

As there is a special guest that MIGHT come down on saturday to the event, is it possible to bring a mini helmet to be signed?

Is ok to pick up out tickets before 6pm? just so we dont be left outside waiting to get in & missing the action.

As there is a special guest that MIGHT come down on saturday to the event, is it possible to bring a mini helmet to be signed?

You should have had a couple of emails with colelction times on, one a week ago and the other about 4 hours ago. They are also stated on our FAQ.

Check that it's not been spam fileters .. you need to White-List Tickets@UKPatriots.com

over on Bucpower, there are fans from germany asking if there is going to be a party or tailgate "like the one the ukpatriots are having" for travelling fans.

apart from the stuffy dinner at the Cantina for 38 high power- movers and shakers of Bucpower, there's nothing planned. nada.zip.zero.

i find this quite sad, your team comes all the way across the atlantic for a regular game, and theres nowhere to get together.

oh apart from a "2pm lets get together just inside the NFLUK tailgate".

makes you fell like inviting them in to ours!................................nah,The Patriots are coming!!!

we're lucky enough to have a fanbase that follows the same mantra as the team- ther's no I in team, so we're celibrating this event together............full tilt......full time.................

Guest Ex-Patriot
over on Bucpower, there are fans from germany asking if there is going to be a party or tailgate "like the one the ukpatriots are having" for travelling fans.

apart from the stuffy dinner at the Cantina for 38 high power- movers and shakers of Bucpower, there's nothing planned. nada.zip.zero.

i find this quite sad, your team comes all the way across the atlantic for a regular game, and theres nowhere to get together.

oh apart from a "2pm lets get together just inside the NFLUK tailgate".

makes you fell like inviting them in to ours!................................nah,The Patriots are coming!!!

we're lucky enough to have a fanbase that follows the same mantra as the team- ther's no I in team, so we're celibrating this event together............full tilt......full time.................

It is what it is. :D;)

Guest Keithj

It looks like I chose the right team and the right fan club! :D

On a serious note, it does say a lot for the guys who've spent so much time organising all this for the rest of us. I've said it before and I'll say it again: THANK YOU.

Keith

I'll second those sentiments.

Ade and James have done an outstanding job. It's really made this event a piece of cake for for us Pats fans. If Ade or James have to buy a single drink this weekend "shame on us".

Looking forward to meeting everyone and the events this weekend. Go Pats.

Guest BaggiePat

I have my cousin and her best friend flying over for the game, really disappointed that I cannot take them to this event. My own fault as I didn't start looking early enough. Just wondering if anyone not fortunate enough to get into the Sports cafe is having a beer or two somewhere else on Saturday night. I'm not trying trying to create an alternative event just hoping I can introduce my cousin to some fellow Pats and start to get into the game atmosphere early. She is a Pats STH, has been with them through thick and thin, and so it would be great if even a smaller gathering was going on somewhere else.

I have my cousin and her best friend flying over for the game, really disappointed that I cannot take them to this event. My own fault as I didn't start looking early enough. Just wondering if anyone not fortunate enough to get into the Sports cafe is having a beer or two somewhere else on Saturday night. I'm not trying trying to create an alternative event just hoping I can introduce my cousin to some fellow Pats and start to get into the game atmosphere early. She is a Pats STH, has been with them through thick and thin, and so it would be great if even a smaller gathering was going on somewhere else.

Good point. Where's everyone who didn't get tickets drinkin' Saturday night?