Sign in to follow this  
j_cuff

Official Patriots Saturday Night Event - Hosted By The Ukpatriots

It looks like I chose the right team and the right fan club! :D

On a serious note, it does say a lot for the guys who've spent so much time organising all this for the rest of us. I've said it before and I'll say it again: THANK YOU.

Keith

I echo these sentiments.

Much appreciated guys.

See you all tomorrow night.

I'll be the guy with the big holes in his ear lobes. :D

So what did my wife and I do tonite in London?

My wife and I attended the UKPatriots party at The Sports Cafe near Piccadilly Circus along with 600 other Patriots fans (a ticket only event). We had a few special Patriots guests. I met the 4 Patriots Cheerleaders who made the trip, Pat Patriot (spoke with him and had a picture taken), Gil Santos and Gino Cappaletti who I was able to meet and converse a bit with both of them, Troy Brown and, of course, Mr Robert Kraft (I got his autograph in my copy of tomorrow's program (yes, it was sold ahead of time)). The MCs for the evening were Paul Perillo and Fred Kirsch of Patriots Football Weekly and Tracy Sormonti (Cheerleader Director). I also met Mike Reiss (now of ESPNBoston.com). The former Patriots kicker John Smith was also there. I've know him for a couple of years so we had a nice talk about the game and London. Not to forget anyone, Brian Lowe of Patriots Today was also there.

Just another saturday night before a Patriots game.

So what did my wife and I do tonite in London?

My wife and I attended the UKPatriots party at The Sports Cafe near Piccadilly Circus along with 600 other Patriots fans (a ticket only event). We had a few special Patriots guests. I met the 4 Patriots Cheerleaders who made the trip, Pat Patriot (spoke with him and had a picture taken), Gil Santos and Gino Cappaletti who I was able to meet and converse a bit with both of them, Troy Brown and, of course, Mr Robert Kraft (I got his autograph in my copy of tomorrow's program (yes, it was sold ahead of time)). The MCs for the evening were Paul Perillo and Fred Kirsch of Patriots Football Weekly and Tracy Sormonti (Cheerleader Director). I also met Mike Reiss (now of ESPNBoston.com). The former Patriots kicker John Smith was also there. I've know him for a couple of years so we had a nice talk about the game and London. Not to forget anyone, Brian Lowe of Patriots Today was also there.

Just another saturday night before a Patriots game.

Great night all round, just to add to the list of people who put in an appearance, Andy Hart & Eric Scalavino of PFW fame.

600 Pats fans in one fairly small venue made one hell of a lot of noise.

Guest dave45

Many thanks to everyone involved in putting today together.

A good day out at Richmond Park for the flag football. Well done to the Bucs fans who were just too good for us on the day.

And, of course, many thanks to John Smith for turning up and to the cheerleaders for brightening up everyone's day.

Tonight was incredible. Cheerleaders, personalities (mentioned elsewhere in this thread) and, of course, the Patriots fans. Why can't we do this every week ? ;) .

A great, great night which I will remember for a long, long time.

What a fantastic night!

Big thanks to everyone who organised this. I think I managed to thank you in person last night.

Hope to see you all at the Green Man later on today.

BigGaz

What a wonderful event, brilliantly organised, brilliant atmosphere; a first class example of how an event should be!

Big thank you to everybody involved in organising the events ... It was a great day, and everybody I spoke to enjoyed themselves immensely.

A big thanks to everyone who helped make this happen!

Who's your daddy? The Patriots :D

What a great event well done to everyone involed with it

Even more so because my mate spent alot on raffle tickets and won 3 times and gave his prizes away :)

Cheers for a great night

And congratulations to our very own stumaloo for scooping the big prize of tix/hotel for a game next year :)

What an incredible evening , Great to meet Patriots legends like John Smith and shake hands with Robert Kraft and Troy Brown. A pleasure to meet Paul Perillo from PFW a true gentleman and also get a photo with the legendary Fred Kirsch who done a great job in compering and organising the event.

Many thanks also to James and the other guys from the UK Patriots for getting it together I don't know how you managed it what with t shirts, flag football etc.

James you were well stocked last night so i'll buy you a pint on another occasion , last night showed what a great organisation we have from top to bottom, my mate who is a Seattle fan came with me last night said he couldn't imagine Paul Allen the Seahawks owner having anything to do with an event like that, very true ,respect to Robert Kraft.

Well done everyone , Roll on 5pm!

Go Pats!

Truely fantastic evening and massive well done to you all that made it happen,thanx again :D

Guest teespat

Many many thanks to those who organised it. Was an amazing night.

I couldn't believe it when Mr Kraft turned up - a huge boost for everyone there.

My personal highlight was being joined at my table by Mr and Mrs Brady of all people and having my photo taken wearing Tom Brady's Superbowl Ring .....

Got home about 6 hours ago and just getting around reading the posts since last Wed. night. However, wanted to thank all of the UKPats, especially those who had a hand in the planning of the party Saturday night, for a wonderful time Saturday night. We all had a great time, especially my son.

The topper of the night was the winning of a set if tickets for the game, but since I had tickets, I turned them back for someone to use who needed tickets in return for the signed calendar, (which made my son very happy).

Special note to the management of the Sports Cafe. The big guy in the suit made it a special point to speak to my son about staying away from booze (protect his license), but also told him he was welcome after the game and would make sure he would be taken care of if he came. Nice guy.

Sorry I didn't get to meet most of you, but the gents who had the mistaken pitcher of beer given to me by the waitress were pretty happy. (I asked for a pint and she brought a pitcher) BTW - Drinking that pint confirmed my 25 year plus on not drinking beer. Just don't like the taste. I'll stick to my Jack Daniels.

Again, thanks for hospitality!!

Guest Ex-Patriot

Does anyone remember the look on Troy's face when he was having his name chanted? Quality! :D

This is the scene at the door of the BucPower party ...

46836912.png

and the UKPats ..

47258828.png

Guess the Buccs team took a leaf out of their supporters book

Didn't bother to turn up either :D

as amember of bucpower- i'm gutted i missed this, oh and the username i have been posting with-------------------PARCERA BUCS= BUCS ARE CRAP..........not very dilligent, are they.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so that was you Dave, Shouldn't be surprised, Good work.

Guest Ex-Patriot
This is the scene at the door of the BucPower party ...

46836912.png

and the UKPats ..

47258828.png

That's brilliant! LOL! :D

I would also like to add thanks to those that organised a top event ..... great guests (as already mentioned) ...... I won a ball in the raffle ... and John Tickle !

Go PATS

I would also like to add thanks to those that organised a top event ..... great guests (as already mentioned) ...... I won a ball in the raffle ... and John Tickle !

Go PATS

you won John Tickle in the raffle??????????????????/

Pauls Stewart's shirt says Bucsuk .. Buc Suk .. :lol:

Hahaha

It shocks me, nearly to an early grave, that every one of these pictures isnt of the man himself.

Sorry I didn't get to meet most of you, but the gents who had the mistaken pitcher of beer given to me by the waitress were pretty happy. (I asked for a pint and she brought a pitcher)

Thanks for the pitcher Ras, I shared it with Chris the founder of UK Patriots and Ted..... it went down rather nicely too :D

:lol:

Love the picture of him and "TJ" (who he? - oh that's right, they're old friends :rolleyes: )

I dont think the word "wannabe" would be any more suited in all my life. Jesus.