Sign in to follow this  
j_cuff

Ukpatriots Wembley Commemorative T-shirt

To commemorate the Patriots playing a regular season game at Wembley Stadium, I've knocked up this design for a UKPatriots t-shirt:

ukpats-t-shirt.jpg

The printer has said that he can do 50-150 t-shirts for £10 each but will be cheaper if I can get over 150 orders.

As the game is less than a month away, I need to act fast on this so what I'm suggesting is that if you want a t-shirt you'll have to let me know here how many you'd like and what size you want (Mens S-XXXL) by midnight Wednesday October 7.

I'll then take payments of £10 (via bank transfer only) until midnight Friday October 9 and if we get a reduced price I'll refund you the difference.

I won't be able to post these out in time for the game so you'll have to let me know if you want the t-shirt at the Flag Football game, the Saturday night party or at the tailgate.

I'll more than likely get one mate, just let me speak to a few of the lads im coming with and see if they want one too :P I'll be intouch.

Guest Scouse Patriot

Awesome design, can't wait to get my hands on it.

We definitely need a UKPatriots Hall of Fame thread and all the mods involved with Wembley events/merchandise or anything else should be inducted first!

Classy James, I'll take one in an XXL please :)

Great work fella ;)

James, do you want people to indicate on here how many they would like or send you a PM?

James, do you want people to indicate on here how many they would like or send you a PM?

Either's fine. I'm keeping a record of both.

Fair point, and any 'special guests'?

I'm sure there's a joke about the size of Andy Hart's head to be made in there somewhere

That's a great design and a brilliant memento of this historic event.

I hope we are all getting our orders in - remember the dedline is MIDNIGHT ON WEDNESDAY 7TH OCTOBER.

Some people have expressed that they can't or won't be able to pay using a bank transfer so I'll accept paypal payments (which accepts any major debit or credit card). The only problem is that it will charge me a fee to accept the payment and to transfer the money into my account so I'll have to charge a little extra to those who want to use that method. I'll work it out exactly but it'll pribably be about £0.50-£1.00.

Yeh stick me down for one James, in large.

Happy to pay the wee bit extra for paypal mate.

Thanks

Hi James, those T shirts look the dogs dangly bits, put me down for a Large , also let me know when to send payment etc, if I get a ticket for the Saturday event I can arrange collection there.

Cheers

To commemorate the Patriots playing a regular season game at Wembley Stadium, I've knocked up this design for a UKPatriots t-shirt:

ukpats-t-shirt.jpg

The printer has said that he can do 50-150 t-shirts for £10 each but will be cheaper if I can get over 150 orders.

As the game is less than a month away, I need to act fast on this so what I'm suggesting is that if you want a t-shirt you'll have to let me know here how many you'd like and what size you want (Mens S-XXXL) by midnight Wednesday October 7.

I'll then take payments of £10 (via bank transfer only) until midnight Friday October 9 and if we get a reduced price I'll refund you the difference.

I won't be able to post these out in time for the game so you'll have to let me know if you want the t-shirt at the Flag Football game, the Saturday night party or at the tailgate.

Hi James,

Love the design,I would like 3 shirts, 1 xxl and 2 xl. I will gladly make up the difference through PayPal

BUMP!

Deadline is midnight tonight. Anyone still to place an order with James - better get your skates on ;)

BUMP!

Deadline is midnight tonight. Anyone still to place an order with James - better get your skates on ;)

Good shout, thanks. :D

Guest dave45

As tonight is the deadline I maybe should confirm my order:

1 x size XXL please

I will be at the flag football, at the Saturday night do and at the Green Man prior to the match.

Just let me know the paypal payment details and I will sort that out.

Thanks to everyone who place an order.

I'll PM or email you payment details.

If you can make sure you pay me ASAP as I need to pay the printer upfront.

Thanks

James

Payment details now sent. If you ordered a t-shirt(s) and haven't received a PM or an email from me can you please let me know.

If you have, and haven't yet paid, can you please pay ASAP as I have to pay upfront and don't fancy being out of pocket for too long.

Thanks

James

Just seen this. Is it too late for an XL and L?

If you can pay by paypal tonight, I'll sort you out.

Too late! :(

Just got back from the UK and the weather was shite! But the beer made up for it.......a bit!

Too late! :(

Just got back from the UK and the weather was shite! But the beer made up for it.......a bit!

Ted, not everyone has paid yet HINT HINT!!! so am delaying the printer. If you want one, let me know.

Ted, not everyone has paid yet HINT HINT!!! so am delaying the printer. If you want one, let me know.

I have :lol:

Hey James. I've sent you a message as well. I'd like more payment info in US Dollars. Thanks. Vlad.

Went through all the bloody hoopla, then PayPal wouldn't accept my bloody card. Bloody sodding useless bleeding. Rest of expletives have been deleted, in the interest of trying not to cause offence, to those of a delicate disposition!

Thanks to everyone who has paid so far, can the rest please ensure they pay today.

Anybody who didn't pay by the deadline, I've had to cancel their order I'm afraid. I've just been catching up on PMs as I've been busy sorting the party out.

I'm hoping to put a second order of t-shirts in for those who couldn't make this one but still want one as a souveniur of the weekend.

However, I won't be doing so until after the Wembley weekend.

Thanks

James

Sorry for any confusion. Here are the confirmed paid for orders.

BBMW x3

Bristol Pat

Chelseafan71

CraigieBaby x2

d_loughran292

Dave45

David Shaw x 3

Ex-Patriot

FulhamPatriot

GlasgowPat x2

husky71 x4

Jaco

Jamie x2

Keithj

Lin Shen x3

Magoo

mringsell x 2

mrs laz x 3

patman

patriotles x2

patriotscpfc x3

Patsfanuk x2

Paul Dymond x3

Peterod45

Ragnar Gudmundsson x2

Ratser

RedSoxBhoy x2

rob@foxboro

Scouse Patriot

Stron

Stumaloo x4

Swindon Patriot x3

tomi_robo

trebell

tupper

warrenladd

WelshLancsPat x2

If you are ordering any more can i put a order in

thanks

Denis

Sure, but it'll be after Wembley now.

Am i too late since i only just joined yesterday knowing I would love to get one

You're too late for the initial order mate, but I'll put you down for the next order after the Wembley weekend.

The t-shirts were printed today and I'm made up with them. Just got to work how I'm going to get them to London with me. :)

front.jpg

back.jpg