Sign in to follow this  
Secret_Seagull

UKPatriots Superbowl XLIV Party

Hey all ,

I'm going to take a rest from arranging the UKPatriots Superbowl party this year.

Just letting you know now to give somebody else the opportunity to take up the mantel.

SS

Hey all ,

I'm going to take a rest from arranging the UKPatriots Superbowl party this year.

Just letting you know now to give somebody else the opportunity to take up the mantel.

SS

That's a shame to hear mate but I hope it won't stop you from attending. Will be big shoes to fill.

Hopefully somebody who has been before will take over the mantel to keep things the same. I hate change. ;)

Hope you still will be attending though SS :D I think everyone should venture to Liverpool and come where me and SP (Ant) had our own SB party last year :P Great night!!

Hey all ,

SS

If no-one else steps up I'll do it, as long as it can be organised from a distance as I can't get to London very often.

(But I was at Bodeans on Tuesday before the NBA game, pulled pork and ribs.... Yum! :D )

If no-one else steps up I'll do it, as long as it can be organised from a distance as I can't get to London very often.

(But I was at Bodeans on Tuesday before the NBA game, pulled pork and ribs.... Yum! :D )

I live and work in London, so am happy to help...

Guest Scouse Patriot
Liverpool sounds good to me.

Well I'll be off to London this time around (Like I should have been last year), so I won't be in Liverpool to organise it ;)

Im with James on this one...last year was pretty good. I mean that Snow that Ade set up is going to be hard to top, and I hate change! :lol:

Craig, get your ass down to London this year!!

I think it's 40 if you want the whole upper level. We usually hit about 24.

Hopefully the Patriots playing in Wembley has increased the number of members on this site enough for us to get 40.

Guest Keithj

I've broached the topic with my Treasurer/Diary Secretary and she's not blown it out of the water so I might be there. :unsure: I'd like to be with like-minded people, all the more so if it means seeing some of the people again I'll meet in ten days' time.

Keith

After saturdays party and the get together before wembley,

giving people the chance to get to know each other i feel

getting 40 people is a real possibility

Put me down as an attendee for this.

Would have gone last year but for two reasons.

One, not being on this site (though James told me about the party).

Two, the time I would have left it had started snowing anyway meaning I might have turned back. Though, I doubt it.

This year, i'm in.

Patriots and Saints ;)

Very tempted for this one.

HOWEVER

the last Superbowl, I won a pre-game poker tournament, and may have to return to defend the title! :lol:

I think, despite having hosted SB parties in my flat the last two years, I'd probably come to a UKP SB party this year. The atmosphere was good at my place, but it would be even better at Bodeans, especially if the Pats can make it all the way.

now london is done and dusted, its probably a good idea to start getting numbers together for the superbowl bash at bodeans...

Very tempted for this one.

HOWEVER

the last Superbowl, I won a pre-game poker tournament, and may have to return to defend the title! :lol:

Given the fun I had this weekend at the tailgate, and the apparent cheap prices on fares from Chester to London Euston (£35 for a one-way in First Class!), this is a definite.

Given the fun I had this weekend at the tailgate, and the apparent cheap prices on fares from Chester to London Euston (£35 for a one-way in First Class!), this is a definite.

i'd be seriously interested and I'm sure the wife would too, espesh if Pats make it!!

depends on my shifts which i won't know till nearer the time... but put me down as a poss!

Hopefully there should be some news on this in the very near future

A few guys have expressed interest in taking over from Ade. Do we have a name yet ??

A few guys have expressed interest in taking over from Ade. Do we have a name yet ??

I believe Mark (Swindon) and Damien are going to try and get this sorted, so thanks guys. B)

After meeting everyone this past weekend, id quite like to do more events (still to broke to roadtrip atm :( ) so i may well attend assuming the monday isnt going to be a busy day

I believe Mark (Swindon) and Damien are going to try and get this sorted, so thanks guys. B)

Cool. I'll be there as normal, probably with Mrs PatsFanUK again (childcare permitting) and my brother.

We would love to be there especially after all the invites last weekend. lol. Will have to see Mike's shifts nearer the time.

Goes without saying, I'm in too :D

There's no show without Punch. :P