Sign in to follow this  
Secret_Seagull

UKPatriots Superbowl XLIV Party

I would but I've just booked flights to Amsterdam so I can join my friends for the Superbowl in Rotterdam. Shame that, would liked to have gone. Maybe next year.

Yeah my mate Tony flys in from Manchester every year to watch the superbowl at my house...for no other reason than that . Great days :D

Yeah my mate Tony flys in from Manchester every year to watch the superbowl at my house...for no other reason than that . Great days :D

You having your usual SuperBowl party then Stu and upsetting the neighbours again :P:lol:

Yep...fancy dress this year too..lol. Will post pics next week sometime.

Got 8 confirmed this year including myself . Have warned the neighbours several times now so they cant complain..lol . Even got one of them to come in this year too :D

Money for alcohol...check, train tickets...check

Now all whats left is do i go with White Maroney 39 Jersey or Throwback Moss 81 Jersey :wacko:

Money for alcohol...check, train tickets...check

Now all whats left is do i go with White Maroney 39 Jersey or Throwback Moss 81 Jersey :wacko:

Quit with the girlie stuff Grecian :o

I'd go with the Moss Throwback myself :D

Quit with the girlie stuff Grecian :o

I'd go with the Moss Throwback myself :D

:lol: :lol:

I blame actually spending a day doing uni work. Theres a reason i don't do it often :P

Just Tony and myself now going from my party.... Mrs PatsFanUK has now decided at short notice not to go to Bodeans this year... :( I blame the weather as they're not forecasting any snow in London for Sunday night....

Now which to pack, home Dillon or Bruschi jersey...??... Bruschi is traditional for me at Bodeans...

See you guys on Sunday in the Porcupine from around 7pm. :)

see you all there tomoz

Coach gets into victoria at 15.20 we are staying at The Kingsley :)

see you all in the Porcupine if we can find it :) lol

You can't miss it HP, right next to Leicester Square tube station

See you all tomorrow at the Porcupine. Can I assume you'll be in there until Bodean's opens? The likelihood is that I'll get there for around 8 or so.

See you all tomorrow at the Porcupine. Can I assume you'll be in there until Bodean's opens? The likelihood is that I'll get there for around 8 or so.

Bodeans doesn't start admitting people for the Superbowl Party until 10pm, they are open as normal before then, but chuck everybody around 9.30ish.

We will not be leaving the Porcupine until about 9.30-9.45pm, only a short walk to Bodeans, :unsure: as long as I don't get us lost. :(

We will not be leaving the Porcupine until about 9.30-9.45pm, only a short walk to Bodeans, :unsure: as long as I don't get us lost. :(

Lol that reminds me of the first Bodeans do we attended....we wereall trailing around Soho behind Fulham Chris, our "local" expert, for about half an hour before we found Bodeans. If I didnt know better, I would have said that Chris was already drunk......

Have fun tomorrow, guys.

I'd just like to thank Swindon for putting this together this year, we have spoken already, but thought i'd thank him on here on behalf of everyone at the Party.

As usual, it was a fantastic evening, downstairs is much better than up, the atmosphere was friendly, everyone enjoyed the game, service from the Bodeans staff was first rate, the company was the best.

same time next year guys?

those of you who wimped out this year.......shame on you! you missed a blast!

Thanks to everyone who put the effort in to make last night what it was. Had a great time, topped off with Sayton losing it right at the end =D

Great Event...... when can i book for next year ? :) me and my partner had a stunning time

Great Food, Great Staff, Great Company and most of all a great view of seeing manning CHOKE :)

also cheers mark for the last minute tickets

Thanks Mark for organising Bodeans, and thanks to Jamie for sorting out the Hostel :) I had a great time meeting everyone again - it was worth coming down for ;)

While i'm in a "thanking mood", thanks must go to Danny for providing the entertainment and not making too much of a fuss when he learned that his cream filled chocolate donut from Krispie Kreme was eaten by a mouse in our room while we were out :P

Thanks to everyone who put the effort in to make last night what it was. Had a great time, topped off with Sayton losing it right at the end =D

Respect for killing them shots Andy!! More brave than I was I tell you, I was so full after all the amazing food, couldnt even drink anymore!

Many thanks as usual to all the great people I got to meet and greet, both old and new faces for me, the banter was great, the atmosphere was great, the food was great, and the result was excellent. Made the whole trip worthwhile and Im definitely provisionally down for next years aswell, unluckily for you lot! :P I have to apologise for my excessive celebrations when the Saints clinched it too, you'd think it was the Patriots who had won :rolleyes: I just dislike them Clots!!

Paul, cheers for the company on the London Eye, was excellent, Jamie too for putting up with all my moaning, especially after everyone got off and we hit the cabinet war rooms!! Rightfully so too, its a long tiring Sunday, nevermind Monday too.

Jamie, Jaco, I want my doughnut back, well bang out of order that! There was like 5 left...and I wanted that 1 specifically :( Who wants traditional glazed when you can have a chocolate kreme?! Pffft.

Finally, James, Andy, Gaz (sorry about the group draw and six nations...and Arsenals result for you latter) Mark, Dwayne, Chris, Dave, Dave...christ Ill be here all night....AND the rest of you...haha, cheers for the company and good laughs, and successfully helping us navigate the many similar looking streets of London, trusting James' directions we'd have went via Watford as Mark said!! Dont forget to refresh the pin!! :P

WHO DAT?!?!?!?!

OH WHEN THE SAINTS!!!

:lol: :lol:

Oops, thanks for Mark and Jamie for making it all happen too! (Bodeans/Accom)

Guest tupper29

Thanks guys for another great event, brilliant to have so many there. Thanks to Mark & Jamie for the organising and the rest of you guys for the company, I hope to be there next year as well!

Guest dave45

A great event as always. Many thanks to everyone that organized this.

Can't decide on the best bit. Choice of three really:

1. The onside kick at the start of the third quarter

2. The interception resulting in a Saints TD

3. Grecian Patriot singing "When the saints go marching in".

Thanks very much to Mark for sorting out the event - It's a tough job to coordinate any event for a group of people

Thanks to everyone who made far longer journeys than me to attend - you make the event what it is

Thanks to the staff at Bodeans for putting up with us once again, and feeding us well

And Thanks to The England Rugby team, The Chelsea and The Saints for a glorious weekend of sporting success.

Another great night at Bodeans. Thanks to Mark and Jamie for organising the event this year.

Having the evening downstairs wasn't a problem and the staff couldn't be more attentive. But, I was a bit concerned when the waiter handed me a bill for 10 people towards the end of the game though...!!... :blink::lol:

Looking forward to next year's SB Party. B)

P.S. - The Colts lost by the way..... :lol: Who Dat?

Guest dave45
Another great night at Bodeans. Thanks to Mark and Jamie for organising the event this year.

Having the evening downstairs wasn't a problem and the staff couldn't be more attentive. But, I was a bit concerned when the waiter handed me a bill for 10 people towards the end of the game though...!!... :blink::lol:

Looking forward to next year's SB Party. B)

P.S. - The Colts lost by the way..... :lol: Who Dat?

This was my third Bodeans event, and I actually prefer the downstairs.

Just want to thank all you guys for making the effort to come along, especially Jaco coming all the way down from Scotland, it was nice to have some representation from a 3rd world country ;)

Food and service at Bodeans were both very good again, and it was certainly more comfortable seating and much warmer downstairs. Not so far to stagger to the loo either.

Thanks to Jamie for arranging the 5 star accommodation, and for his company yesterday whilst Danny & Paul were on the London Eye.

That London Pride doesn't half go through quick though, good job there was a loo on the coach.

I hope all the newcomers felt welcome and enjoyed the evening as much as I did, looking forward to next year, and will gladly organise again, unless Ade wants the job back of course.

Just want to thank all you guys for making the effort to come along, especially Jaco coming all the way down from Scotland, it was nice to have some representation from a 3rd world country ;)

Don't be so disrespectful. Italy is not a 3rd world country. :P

I hope all the newcomers felt welcome and enjoyed the evening as much as I did, looking forward to next year, and will gladly organise again, unless Ade wants the job back of course.

I had a BLAST! The best Super Bowl party that I have ever attended ... Bring on Super Bowl XLV!

Just want to echo all the previous comments. As a first-timer for the event I was well chuffed. Good company, good food and good game. Thanks go out to the organisers, it is appreciated. Nice to put names and faces together, even if it did get hazier as the night went on. Being a London resident this will become a firm fixture in the calendar from now on. Roll on the road trip!

A great event as always. Many thanks to everyone that organized this.

Can't decide on the best bit. Choice of three really:

1. The onside kick at the start of the third quarter

2. The interception resulting in a Saints TD

3. Grecian Patriot singing "When the saints go marching in".

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sports events do that to me :lol: at least Danny and a couple others joined in

Still if you liked that, wait until the Road Trip ;)

Respect for killing them shots Andy!! More brave than I was I tell you, I was so full after all the amazing food, couldnt even drink anymore!

:lol: Like i said we need to teach you how to drink and stop moaning lol

(will say hi to Lorrie when i see her on thursday)

Was a great laugh will be coming next year as well

Thanks very much to Mark for sorting out the event - It's a tough job to coordinate any event for a group of people

Thanks to everyone who made far longer journeys than me to attend - you make the event what it is

Thanks to the staff at Bodeans for putting up with us once again, and feeding us very well

And Thanks to The England Rugby team, The Chelsea and The Saints for a glorious weekend of sporting success.

Edited for accuracy ;)

I'll let that one go after all your hard work :D

Wouldn't have missed it for the world ;)

That London Pride doesn't half go through quick though, good job there was a loo on the coach.

I suspect you've got the job for a while yet Mark. Keep up the good work.

Cheers for your work Mark, Good job, thanks to everyone that came it was a great night, great result & even greater result!!!

Special shout out to Andy ( Patmans son) we missed each other on the Monday morning at the hostel when sorting out costs etc etc but he contacted me via facebook about it, if only everone was like that.

Cheers for your work Mark, Good job, thanks to everyone that came it was a great night, great result & even greater result!!!

Special shout out to Andy ( Patmans son) we missed each other on the Monday morning at the hostel when sorting out costs etc etc but he contacted me via facebook about it, if only everone was like that.

The lad's been very well brought up :rolleyes: Mainly by Mrs Patman admittedly B)

Sorry I missed it all guys. Sounds like a real blast, especially given the result (I haven't seen the game yet, so if anyone has a copy ... ???).

Missed this and a fantastic Playstation party the same week for the joys of powder-boarding .. and a Grade 2 MCL tear !!

Well done and thanks Mark for the organising.

Jay - Do I owe you anything for the luxury hotel room?

Me and Kia will be coming next year for sure gonna make a weekend of it tho becuase we shot off early after the game because we was knacked and had been up since 5.30 with our boys on sunday morning.

Gonna come saturday and catch a show and then the game on sunday :D

Once again from my earlier post cheers mark for your hard work and other ukpats member that made the event what it was......

Seeing Danny going mental for the saints..... cant wait to see what he is like cheering on the pats next year :)

Seeing Danny going mental for the saints..... cant wait to see what he is like cheering on the pats next year :)

That wasnt really me cheering for the Saints, but cheering against the Colts...im not normally that animated, more a nervous wreck watching the Pats lately, like the Bills opener last season :lol: And the opposite when the Colts came back and beat us last season :angry:

If im home Ill deffo go for the hat-trick of SB parties!

Had another fantastic UKP meetup. Thanks Mark for sorting Bodeans, Jay for sorting the accomodation and finally thanks Peyton for the result. The first time for me it's been the right one!

Glad to hear you had a good experience from your altruistic nature Jay, shame it's not always the case!