Sign in to follow this  
Secret_Seagull

Saturday Night Face Off

So it seems the mob over at BucPower have finalised their Saturday night plans for the official Bucs fans party too. They're only at the Texas Embassy, which is like 150yds from the Sports cafe. :lol:

I'm sensing a flag-football rematch in Trafalgar Square at kicking out time! :D

..... has arranged a meal that already has nearly 40 people attending along with NFL Films and various members of the Tampa sports media. It will be at the Texas Embassy restaurant just off Trafalgar Square.

It is booked for 7pm and the dress code is strictly Buccaneer items only!

40 .. "Is that all you take away!" :D

(Sorry "at home") ;)

So it seems the mob over at BucPower have finalised their Saturday night plans for the official Bucs fans party too. They're only at the Texas Embassy, which is like 150yds from the Sports cafe. :lol:

Sports Cafe, so is that where our party is?? :P

Just to clarify I will not be available to officiate at this event. ;)

Can we invite Harry Hill to referee?

Let's kick them around Richmond Park in daytime and kick them around london at kicking

out time

its a bit of a challenge guys, but for those that know the Texas Embassy, it has the state flag of Texas outside. now, no disrespect for Texas, but i wonder if we can "somehow" substitute this flag for one of ours during their evening entertainment.......that would be some coup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its a bit of a challenge guys, but for those that know the Texas Embassy, it has the state flag of Texas outside. now, no disrespect for Texas, but i wonder if we can "somehow" substitute this flag for one of ours during their evening entertainment.......that would be some coup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you prepared to lose one of our flags SBD, because if we were able to pull that one off, I can't see us getting our flag back.

Would make a great picture, posted up on the Bus Power web site though. :lol:

Does anyone want to drunkenly volunteer for that? :lol;

as this is officially a Patriots Roadtrip, and i am offficial holder of the roadtrip flag, there may be a precident here, lets see what develops.

0207 9250077. this is the telephone number of the Texas Embassy Cantina. its just here in case anyone needs it. by the way, does anyone watch "The Simpsons"?? just think of it as Moes place, if you get my drift.................................................... :rolleyes:

*Meerkat noise*

Is anyone in agreement this HAS to be done? Would be too funny :lol:

Yeah well, we might find it funny but, unless someone could convince me the Buc fans would take it all in good part, then for me, I give the idea the big thumbs down!

Two other things to consider; you might not get the flag back! And, after the doors have been thrown open after 22:00, at the Sports Cafe, you may get some Buc fans a little worse for wear, who might consider getting their own back and it could lead to things getting a little out of control.

I'll join with a few others to do it, especially if we win the Flag Football.

Surely anyone wouldn't take it too seriously

Aw this thread is so funny. I think everything would be taken in good spirits. This is not a soccer game we are all going to.

Susan

I'll join with a few others to do it, especially if we win the Flag Football.

Surely anyone wouldn't take it too seriously

I think you'll find that the Patriots might not find it so funny, if it all goes wrong and blows up in your face.

Just remember, our reputation with the Patriots is an unblemished one, I wouldn't want to see that reputation harmed, because a stunt pulled by some of our members backfired.

As for it being taken seriously or otherwise, whose to know? But I'm sure the Bucs fans would seek revenge of some sort, because I know, if I were them, I certainly would!

I seriously suggest you reconsider.