Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ex-Patriot

Wembley Entertainment Announced

Guest Scouse Patriot
I don't dislike Calvin Harris but surely they could have got someone better...

Not a big fan of Calvin Harris I think I only like one or two of his songs, the two being Dance Wiv Me (feat. Dizzee Rascal) and his newest one!

I'd of loved to of seen the Stereophonics who where there last year.

EDIT: Looking at his songs on YouTube I actually like a few more than I thought I did, depending on what songs are chosen he could get the crowd pretty pumped!

Who the ****!!! is Calvin Harris?

And what chart did he top? Not that it means anything these days anyway, when apparently you can top the charts with sales marginally in excess of five hundred!

Guest Scouse Patriot

And what chart did he top? Not that it means anything these days anyway, when apparently you can top the charts with sales marginally in excess of five hundred!

You must of heard this song Acceptable In The 80s, very annoying if you ask me but it was played a hell of a lot.

You must of heard this song Acceptable In The 80s, very annoying if you ask me but it was played a hell of a lot.

I remember it......................HATED IT!!!!!!

Just wish sometimes my memory was worse than it really is!

I've never heard of him either!

I'm howling with laughter!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

they did try to follow up your request but the spice girls was busy lol

Hahaha, thanks! Shame they can't make it.

He dumped Michael Jackson off the top of the album charts, which is one thing to be grateful for. He's one of the biggest new acts this year; if the NFL want to go for the "yoof" target audience, this was a good pick.

Calvin Harris...!!!???

Calvin & Hobbes would have been more entertaining... :lol:

-still with 1000's of tickets unsold & people almost "giving" their spares away on ebay- I bet the NFL can't afford anyone better... :rolleyes:

Just sat through about a minute and a half of that track, pure bloody tedium!

They should bring in the "Frisbie Dog" for some real half-time entertainment. :D

I've never heard of him, on the bright side-longer at the pre-game tailgate, no need to rush, just one more beer then? Katherine Jenkins will lift the crowd with our anthem, more so than Joss Stones' attempt last year, so who's singing the US anthem? Michael Jackson??

The lads at work are into his stuff, all around their early 20's mind, nah chance of Elton doing a turn as he's going to be there anyway. :P

I've never heard of him either!

Ade, you are such an old gimmer! you need to get with it!

For the record, I have no strong feelings about Calvin Harris either way. Katharine Jenkins will no doubt please the Welsh boys.

I have never heard of the Frisbie Dog - but he sounds great!

I'm sure Katherine Jenkins will please everybody ;) Male that is :P

Everyone has heard of Calvin Harris Ade!!! Get with it :P haha!

Calvin Harris gives 80,000 fans the chance to introduce the Yanks to the chant -

WHO ARE YA?!?

Still, it can't be any worse than listening to the anthems.

That chant was started by the Super Blues "Birmingham City"! Another of our great chants gets universal!

Everyone has heard of Calvin Harris Ade!!! Get with it :P haha!

Erm, if you read all the posts, you'd realise that statement is a tad inaccurate! :P

Guest Scouse Patriot
Calvin Harris gives 80,000 fans the chance to introduce the Yanks to the chant -

WHO ARE YA?!?

Still, it can't be any worse than listening to the anthems.

I like the Anthem that they sing at the Rugby games, Jerusalem. I think that should be introduced for when the England Soccer team play etc.

Erm, if you read all the posts, you'd realise that statement is a tad inaccurate! :P

OK; everyone under 40, or who has bought a chart cd in the last couple of years. His album was released in the US last week, so this is no doubt part of his label's efforts to give him a profile over there.

Love Calvin Harris, have seen him already this year and love that type of music.

Hoping for a good American singer of the anthem as well.

What's a "gimmer"?

Ade you kill me, do you listen to radio 2 or something? Calvin Harris has done a couple of decent dance anthems and a couple of duffers too, so yeah I do know of him but then again I am incredibly "with it" for a 45 year old :P

Ade you kill me, do you listen to radio 2 or something? Calvin Harris has done a couple of decent dance anthems and a couple of duffers too, so yeah I do know of him but then again I am incredibly "with it" for a 45 year old :P

Oh yeah - you are a real hepcat, Daddy-o.

lmfao

Guest tupper29

got his album, some decent tracks on there if you like that sort of thing. Not everyones cup of tea though

In Spain, I and my wife are members of what's known as the Third Age (La tercera), which I find is a nicer and gentler way of being addressed but, if like Ade, I am looked upon as a "gimmer" fine.

Oh yeah - you are a real hepcat, Daddy-o.

lmfao

Ah was waiting for the sarcastic comment from you Mr Paps, I'll have you know I was still crowd surfing in my late 30,s and it wasn't at a Nolans gig either.

My music taste is pretty damn awesome and my music knowledge is pretty damn good too so nah! nah! :P

Calvin Harris has done a couple of decent dance anthems

Oh well, that should keep Maroney happy then. Perhaps they could play a couple of tracks for him, when is on the field! :lol:

Oh dear what have I done?? :rolleyes:

You really should know better

at your age :D

I'm sure Katherine Jenkins will please everybody ;) Male that is :P

Im sure there will be a few girls that like girls going aswell mate.

Mate your 45 ? ??

Nope, not Botox. It's down to all the lanolin he gets, when rubbing against sheep's wool! :lol:

Guest Keithj

Cripes, at 57 I'm likely to be the oldest there! Still, when you need your noses blown or your shoelaces tied you'll just have to come and find Uncle Keith, won't you? :rolleyes:

Keith

Cripes, at 57 I'm likely to be the oldest there! Still, when you need your noses blown or your shoelaces tied you'll just have to come and find Uncle Keith, won't you? :rolleyes:

Keith

Remember Keith, it's only a number.

So is 50 mate :P

By the way Swindy me middle aged China ...gonna drop you a pm tomorrow ref Ibis etc and ukpatriots party .