Sign in to follow this  
Secret_Seagull

Wembley Programme Available To Pre-order

Guest Keithj

Is that a kosher site? Firefox threw a complete wobbler about invalid security certificatesand suchlike.

Keith

Typical of rip-off Britain, we only pay about a Fiver for a matchday programme at Gillette. :angry:

I can beat that. At the Cardinals games they are free (same as the Arizona Diamondbacks baseball). Mind you, they aren't the greatest lol.

I'm the same as Scouse Patriot in that i like to get a programme from events i go to.

Is that a kosher site? Firefox threw a complete wobbler about invalid security certificatesand suchlike.

Keith

Seems ok Keith. The secure padlock icon appeared when I went to enter my payment details. They only have card payment method though. No paypal.

How much will these cost at Wembley on the day? I'm definitely getting a program, I never go to a sporting event without picking one up. £12 though <_<

I believe they are going to sell at £10 on the day, the same as last year.

If it is the same standard as the last two year's Wembley games it will be an excellent publication. I bought both the previous year's programs and they were an excellent read and keepsake, maybe over priced compared to other events around the globe, but they were worth the money IMVHO.

BTW - I bought last year's program from the 'magazine shop' website and it arrived on the Saturday before the game with no problems during ordering or delivery. I pre-ordered this year's a while back via their phone order 'hotline' number which is on the website, but I don't expect delivery before the game due to the expected Post Office strike next week...

It really will be one of those unrepeatable experiences, so whatever the cost, I will have a programme to remind me of a very memorable weekend!

Regarding the programme, there is a slight possibility that UKPatriots may be mentioned in it :)

Awesome. Fingers crossed. :D

Getting one on the day will prob'ly mean it will get creased/ripped. :huh:

i'm gonna wait until after the game & pick one up on ebay- hopefully for a few quid less than £10/£12... B)

Well since this country going down in spiral businesses will look to nab money at any chance and charge higher price. Since this is a big event they see this as a chance to make profit

Guest Keithj
Seems ok Keith. The secure padlock icon appeared when I went to enter my payment details. They only have card payment method though. No paypal.

I've got mine ordered. If it comes in time I want to have it at the Sports Cafe so I can get some autographs if there's half a chance. It's odd, though. Firefox made a terrible fuss about the security of the site but IE8 sailed straight through.

Keith

I bought one on the day last year to and would recommend it this year to anyone. It will give you something to read aswell whilst waiting for Mr.Harris to come on :P

Guest Scouse Patriot

Just ordered mine now

I'm willing to pay the extra £2 so it doesn't get wrecked trying to get it home from London.

I ordered mine yesterday, I want to make sure it doesn't get damaged.

I went to the Turkish GP this year & found a bottle of Coke had leaked in my bag when I got back to the hotel so I'm not taking any risks with this.

I believe they are going to sell at £10 on the day, the same as last year.

If it is the same standard as the last two year's Wembley games it will be an excellent publication. I bought both the previous year's programs and they were an excellent read and keepsake, maybe over priced compared to other events around the globe, but they were worth the money IMVHO.

BTW - I bought last year's program from the 'magazine shop' website and it arrived on the Saturday before the game with no problems during ordering or delivery. I pre-ordered this year's a while back via their phone order 'hotline' number which is on the website, but I don't expect delivery before the game due to the expected Post Office strike next week...

Definitely worth it. They do cut down a rather large forest for it - 148 pages was the size of the last one I think! :o Not worth paying the extra £2 when they will be cheaper on the day.