Sign in to follow this  
Secret_Seagull

The "yes I've Got Them" Thread

Hopefully some white envelopes will start popping up around the country today. :)

It would help me tremendoulsy if people who receive their UKPatriots tickets, just post a simple "Yes OK" to confirm that they have received their tickets, and that they have the correct Tailgate & Party allocations in them.

Guest Keithj

My envelope has just arrived and my adrenaline level's moved up a notch or two so, by next weekend, I should be ready for a heart-attack! :):lol:

Yet again, many, many thanks to James and Adrian for all their efforts which will, I'm certain, be crowned by a blow-out victory over the Bucs!

Keith

Pheeeew! Was a bit worried when this thread stayed quiet yesterday! Thanks goodness for that. And as I read it, U2 have just come on VH1 singing that Beautiful SBXVI song too. :)

Guest Keithj
Pheeeew! Was a bit worried when this thread stayed quiet yesterday!

So was I! I had visions of you sitting by 180 postmen next Sunday........ :o

Keith

I've got a golden ticket

I've got a golden ticket.

Well 4 of them to be precise :D

Im so excited im feeling so much man love towards everyone who organised this whole weekend its untrue . Thank god its not today as you would all be getting hugs even if you didnt want one..lol

My game tix (x4) arrived safely today Ade---thank you...!! :D:D

-however there weren't any tailgate Tix :unsure: ---I've sent you an email.

Not a major prob-- but Sunbeam desperatly wants to bounce on all the inflatable football-games :lol:

--Thank you for organising everyone's requests Ade--it must have been a truly mammoth task...!!

My game tix (x4) arrived safely today Ade---thank you...!! :D:D

Not a major prob-- but Sunbeam desperatly wants to bounce on all the inflatable football-games :lol:

--Thank you for organising everyone's requests Ade--it must have been a truly mammoth task...!!

Any probs Neil and you can have my tailgate tix.....i asked Ade if i could have them just incase (most likely will make the trip down if no-one needs them )but id be very happy to see them go to a UKPatriots member who didnt get any!!!

Bloody liar - I just saw your listing on e-bay ;-)

Don't worry, I can get hold of a few more.

Guest tupper29

tickets, tailgate tickets & sat tickets arrived this morning. Thanks guys for all the hard work and see you all next weekend

Recieved my full compliment of tickets for the weekend. Thanks to everyone for all their hard work.

Looking forward to the weekend meeting up with lots of fellow Pats fans.

Yes i've got them :D:lol: Thanks alot mate for all your hard work!! See everyone next saturday night :D

Arrived this morning. Game tickets, Saturday party ticket and Tailgate tickets all present and correct.

Many, many thanks once again and really looking forward to my first live Pats game and to meeting fellow UK Pats members for the first time too.

8 more sleeps :D

Ade, I e-mailed and asked you not to post my tickets as I would collect them when I see you, just checking that you haven't posted them because I haven't received them.

Ade, I e-mailed and asked you not to post my tickets as I would collect them when I see you, just checking that you haven't posted them because I haven't received them.

Did you not get my email yesterday confirming that I wasn't going to post them ? :)

The others did.

Did you not get my email yesterday confirming that I wasn't going to post them ? :)

The others did.

Senior moment, eh Andy?

The others did.

No mate I received an e-mail saying you had posted them 1st class.

It's in your UKPatriots account not your BTinternet one

Well there you go, I've just checked and yep you certainly did e-mail me about giving me the tix next week. :rolleyes:

Guest ruth spinney

Brilliant feeling to arrive home and find my envelope sitting there having been signed for by a willing parent. Not so brilliant to find there was nothing in there but the merchandise brochure. Such a humourous idea to hide my tickets - so humourous in fact I had to repress an urge to give both parents a mass of paper cuts with the brochure <_< Then realised I wouldn't want to be in prison this time next week! Thank you, thank you, thank you! :D

Brilliant feeling to arrive home and find my envelope sitting there having been signed for by a willing parent. Not so brilliant to find there was nothing in there but the merchandise brochure. Such a humourous idea to hide my tickets - so humourous in fact I had to repress an urge to give both parents a mass of paper cuts with the brochure <_< Then realised I wouldn't want to be in prison this time next week! Thank you, thank you, thank you! :D

Your parents sound evil Ruth :o

Papercuts just don't seem extreme enough for them............now waterboarding :lol:

Guest ruth spinney
Your parents sound evil Ruth :o

Papercuts just don't seem extreme enough for them............now waterboarding :lol:

Now there's an idea.... :ph34r: If you don't see me next week, you'll know I will have been picked up by the police...

Tickets and party tickets received mate.

Many thanks.

Got them saturday, but as the postman didn't even bother knocking on the door and just filled out the form and posted that, had to chase him up the street. Not impressed.

As a Brucie Bonus, I paid for them so long ago (including ones from ticketmaster) that the money that I'm getting at the weekend will seem like "new" money :)

We got our tickets this morning and I think the reality is finally setting in...WE ARE GOING TO SEE THE PATS IN LONDON....WOOHOOO!!. Thanks to everyone who has worked on this project, you are all AWESOME :-) See you all Saturday, or Friday in the bar if you are staying at the Ibis :D

Sam

Guest Ex-Patriot

Yes I've Got Them; tickets for all requested events received, and in the correct denominations. Many thanks, Ade.

Guest shimbop9

Got the tickets on Sunday.

Sorry for not posting it here sooner :D

Can't wait. I know I'm pretty far from the field - and high up - but I've never actually been to a proper sporting event live. This'll be my first ever sporting event live, and my first time to Wembley. Getting amped up big time just typing about it!

They're here! Hallelujah, sweat over.

Bloody Royal Mail, will anyone notice while they're on strike :angry:

Started to panic when everyone started getting them but mine have just arrived, almost hugged the postie!! Cheers for the hardwork guys and see you at weekend!

Just arrived? Don't you just love the Royal Mail First class service ? :rolleyes:

Want to add my name to the yes ive got them thread. Now pinned to the notice board with my train tickets and hotel confirmation.

God im buzzing, work will be very unproductive the next few days

Got my tickets tuesday after a trip to sorting office thanks guys!!!

see you sunday

Ours arrived last weekend - many thanks to Ade for getting this all sorted.