Glasgow_Patriot

Friday Night

Anyone up for meeting up on Friday evening somewhere in the city?

Me and my mate have a few hours to kill between 5-8 so if anyone is in town early and fancies a drink, let me know and we can try sort something out?

Think we're going to be at the Sports Cafe for a bit on the Friday Night to pick up our tickets for the Saturday night and possibly have a wee tipple or two.

Susan

Do we need tickets for Sports Bar on Fri?

I was thinking of heading up and grabbing a bite to eat so I can work out the shortest staggering distance home on the Saturday ;)

Do we need tickets for Sports Bar on Fri?

I was thinking of heading up and grabbing a bite to eat so I can work out the shortest staggering distance home on the Saturday ;)

No mate, I'm going to be there to hand out tickets to those who requested them.

No mate, I'm going to be there to hand out tickets to those who requested them.

Actually, i think there may be some yardage in selling tickets to drink with James, all those tickets, he will be Mr.Popular.............reap your rewards... :P

Have you requested tickets Markus?

No i will come to te sportsbar after 10 PM and meet some nice Pats fans from UK..

But hopefully it will be some Pats fans there on the Friday also

well Stephanie and I have been in London since yesterday, we have already visited: The London Eye, Dali Exhibit, London Tower, went to Abbey Road, Picadilly Circus, Tate Modern Museum and a few other spots... I think its awesome how the Tube is just a larger and more expansive version of our "T" in Boston!!!

our whole week is packed with "tourist" stuff until sat night but we do plan on getting our tickets to the sat night party on friday and maybe stay for a drink or two...

I watched the Titans game last night on the computer in the flat we are staying in, lol...

~Brian & Stephanie Paone

Boston, MA

well Stephanie and I have been in London since yesterday, we have already visited: The London Eye, Dali Exhibit, London Tower, went to Abbey Road, Picadilly Circus, Tate Modern Museum and a few other spots... I think its awesome how the Tube is just a larger and more expansive version of our "T" in Boston!!!

our whole week is packed with "tourist" stuff until sat night but we do plan on getting our tickets to the sat night party on friday and maybe stay for a drink or two...

I watched the Titans game last night on the computer in the flat we are staying in, lol...

~Brian & Stephanie Paone

Boston, MA

Where in London are you? I will be around Earls Court... We are a couple of friends from Sweden that rent an apartment there.

/Markus A

Sweden

Where in London are you? I will be around Earls Court... We are a couple of friends from Sweden that rent an apartment there.

/Markus A

Sweden

we rented a flat for the wekk at an apartment complex called Queens Quay, its off the Mansion House stop of the Tube... its DIRECTLY next to the Mellenium Bridge, like we could reach out and touch it from our bedroom window!!!

if folks are going to be at the sports cafe, I might pop in for a quick one after work

- I'm heading across london anyway and I might get a bit thirsty on the way

Me and my mate plan on being in the Sports Cafe from about 5 til 8/8.30, i'll be wearing my home Moss EQT jersey and my mate may be wearing a white Bruschi top, come say hello and enjoy the first Bruschi of the weekend with us!

we will be picking up our tickets to the party on friday night around 5-ish so I will look for anyone in anything Patriots...

Sake!

45 mins before our flight, we're told we're delayed, 16.20 departure they're now saying. Absolutely gutting.

Looking unlikely I'll be making the Sports Cafe tonight, will still try to pop in, but time may be against us. Bloody EasyJet, flown Ryanair so often with no delays, now this. That'll teach me for not being loyal to Mr O Leary!