Sign in to follow this  
nomad3k

It's All A Dream

I have this strange feeling that I'm going to Wembley this weekend to watch the Pats play. Surely not. It must be a dream.

lol I know the feeling. Keep thinking I'm gonna wake up. We have been so lucky getting tickets for the game, tickets for the party, finding you all , the game on Saturday............

Really cant believe we are getting all this rolled into a weekend.

Susan

Guest dave45
lol I know the feeling. Keep thinking I'm gonna wake up. We have been so lucky getting tickets for the game, tickets for the party, finding you all , the game on Saturday............

Susan

I know what you mean. I'm tempted to take Monday off. I think I might need it.

We are extremely excited and I am fortunate enough to work at a Secondary School, next week is HALF TERM!!

I still cant believe that i'm going to see all these players that i've been watching for years play a game in the UK! I think the one player i'm most excited to see apart from the offence is Jerod Mayo and now Junior Seau!

I know what you mean.

I've followed these guys for years and hoped for a long time to save up but every time it looks like I might make the trip things have happened.

Now they're coming here it seems hard to believe.

Cannot wait.

Oddly had a dream last night of getting attacked by a swarm of wasps.. i sincerely hope that was just the dream and seeing the Pats is the reality.

Our son had never been to London either, so we've turned the whole thing into a family holiday. With a day in London on sat doing tourist stuff before meeting you good peeps at the party. Brilliant.

its funny, having season tickets to the Patriots since 1997 and going to 2 Super Bowls (vs Carolina & vs Eagles), I have just as much excitment seeing them in a country that even I have never been in also... well, I have been here since friday so I will have a full week experience on the team, lol... but to see them in a completely different stadium then I have watched them in for so many years in person will be a different thrill for me and my wife...

I just hope that we dont sit next to the 1 guy who does not understand football and I spend the whole game explaining it to him, hehehehe

its funny, having season tickets to the Patriots since 1997 and going to 2 Super Bowls (vs Carolina & vs Eagles), I have just as much excitment seeing them in a country that even I have never been in also... well, I have been here since friday so I will have a full week experience on the team, lol... but to see them in a completely different stadium then I have watched them in for so many years in person will be a different thrill for me and my wife...

I just hope that we dont sit next to the 1 guy who does not understand football and I spend the whole game explaining it to him, hehehehe

Your not sitting next to Damien are you ? :P

well its all might be a dream guys and girls ...... becuase according to sky sports news dizzy blonde presenter the the new york patriots are playing the tampa bay buccaners,

she said it twice aswell

NEW YORK PATRIOTS <_<<_<

I didnt believe it when i heard it had to pause sky and rewind, that name should be sent to room 101

I just feel bad for the poor chump who has to sit anywhere near me on the flight back to LAX Monday morning. They'll be hearing me snore up in 1st class.

I feel bad for the whole plane on the flight back to FL if the Patriots lose!!! They will hear a lot of loud crying and looking at my check book balance.. (woah, did I say that out loud???)

well its all might be a dream guys and girls ...... becuase according to sky sports news dizzy blonde presenter the the new york patriots are playing the tampa bay buccaners,

she said it twice aswell

NEW YORK PATRIOTS <_<<_<

I didnt believe it when i heard it had to pause sky and rewind, that name should be sent to room 101

Oh my, that is a disgrace! Is it still replaying this mornings show?

;and Jay, your mad!! :lol:

Oh my, that is a disgrace! Is it still replaying this mornings show?

i caught it last night during a small piece on sky sports news where they had an interview with alister kirkwood she said it before the interview then again after it. <_<

Guest shimbop9

Susan

I am still pinching myself! It's unbeliveable isn't it?! :D

It is still quite unbelievable to think I'll be seeing my beloved Patriots playing on my home turf at the weekend.

27 years of unwavering support, through the good times, through plenty of bad times and here we are, days away from seeing them live. Am moving to California next year and who knows, may get to see the Pats play stateside sometime but this will be extra special.

Looking forward to being part of the Patriot Nation take over of London. Bucs home game? Don't make me laugh :lol:

Also looking forward to seeing and meeting so many friendly fans.

Up the Patriots.

Up the Tigers.

B)B)B)B)B)

Guest dave45

No worries on that score. I think you will find that us brits are pretty much clued up when it comes to american football.

Checked in for my flight tonight and printed out my boarding pass.

It's drawing ever near, just arranged pre-flight drinks for Friday. 3 sleeps :D

Ooh ooh 3 sleeps, 3 sleeps. Woohoo! Haha

Susan

she said it twice aswell

NEW YORK PATRIOTS <_<<_<

According to Sky Sports we are "last year's Superbowl runners-up" :o

According to Sky Sports we are "last year's Superbowl runners-up" :o

Yeah I think they got that info from Kevin Cadell :P

I FINALLY GOT MY GAME TICKETS!!! They arrived via FedEx overnight yesterday. Thank you, Jayzuz! We were getting worried, so worried we started drinking. Not that I drink that often, only on special occaisions...like the sun coming up in the morning, and the end of the work day, and toasting my wife after she makes a delicious dinner, and the sun going down...

Guest Keithj

Ye Gods, Dan! That was cutting it fine. You must have been climbing the walls by now. Glad to hear you're all set up and hope to meet you on Saturday.

Keith