Sign in to follow this  
Magoo

More Wembley Stadium Photos

Wembley Ways
DSCN1921.jpg

moved & edited by P73 B)

As promised I took some more photos of Wembley stadium in the lead up to Sunday's game , the Patriots and Bucs signs are now fully up on either side of Wembley way.
Further up near the Wembley Arena they are putting together the tents and stands for the tailgate party it looks a lot bigger this year.
I went into the local JD Sports nearby and purchased a Pats sideline cap for £14.99 which is advertised as £20 in the merchandise catalogue, the only other Pats items they had were Brady shirts at £40.

post-1171-1255976582_thumb.jpg

post-1171-1255977025_thumb.jpg

Guest Ex-Patriot

...hope Light travels now, after the workmen have hauled his ass all the way up there. :P

...hope Light travels now, after the workmen have hauled his ass all the way up there. :P

Not to sound like the London rookie that I am, but is the stadium a dome, and if so can I bring my own snow?

Not to sound like the London rookie that I am, but is the stadium a dome, and if so can I bring my own snow?

No. Although you could argue the canopy covers most, if not all of the crowd, but the pitch is open to the elements. It's also one of the worst pitches in the UK, it's a very thin pitch as it's more used for football studs than for cleats. If it stays dry it won't be too bad (see Chargers vs Saints last year)

Guest Ex-Patriot
stunning picks,

did u sneek into the stadium ex-patriot???

I wish!!!

51593_IMG_0300_Stitch_-_Copy_122_56lo.jpg

Guest dave45

A few more pics - This time from the inside B)B)B)B)B)

The Wembley pitch:

DSCN1921.jpg

The Patriots end zone:

DSCN1926.jpg

The players tunnel (the Patriot half):

DSCN1937.jpg

The flags:

DSCN1953.jpg

and again:

DSCN1947.jpg

Can't wait to see all that :-) We are leaving tomorrow morning for The Ibis so it won't be long now, it is just sooo exciting!! Seems like it has come around really fast!

Pitch actually looks good :D Fingers crossed rain stays off and it should be alright!!

Nice photos ex patriot and Dave 45 , great ones from inside the stadium dave, I went for a walk round today took some photos closer up but the file sizes seem to be too large to upload :(

Had a walk down to the site of the tailgate party it looks quite impressive they had a big tented area with a Hall Of Fame in the middle, I imagine this is where the Lombardi trophy will be on display.

I also had to contend with the blue rinse brigade who were at the arena to see Cliff Richard and the Shadows! let's hope it's "congratulations" to the pats on sunday night !

I can't believe we are now 3 days away from the game,how quick has it all come round?

Guest dave45
Nice photos ex patriot and Dave 45 , great ones from inside the stadium dave, I went for a walk round today took some photos closer up but the file sizes seem to be too large to upload :(

Had a walk down to the site of the tailgate party it looks quite impressive they had a big tented area with a Hall Of Fame in the middle, I imagine this is where the Lombardi trophy will be on display.

I also had to contend with the blue rinse brigade who were at the arena to see Cliff Richard and the Shadows! let's hope it's "congratulations" to the pats on sunday night !

I can't believe we are now 3 days away from the game,how quick has it all come round?

I hadn't looked much around the Wembley area before today. The last time I did, the Wembley Arena entrance was at the other end !

I didn't notice where the tailgate site is. I assume its somewhere near the Arena ?

I hadn't looked much around the Wembley area before today. The last time I did, the Wembley Arena entrance was at the other end !

I didn't notice where the tailgate site is. I assume its somewhere near the Arena ?

It's right next to the new arena entrance right by the new fountain they have got.

There isn't much else to look at in the wembley area!

Guest dave45
It's right next to the new arena entrance right by the new fountain they have got.

There isn't much else to look at in the wembley area!

I must have walked right pass it without noticing. Maybe it should be me that's called Magoo :blink:

Nice photo's guys--

-Dave thanks for the inside stadium pics-- so good they've been moved onto the home page...!!! :D

Awesome Pictures guys. If I am psyched about this game, I can just imagine how you guys feel.

Will any of you sleep on Saturday night? :D

Thank GOD that we have Pats fans like you across the pond. I am sure the players will feel, and hear, your presence.

I love you guys.

Guest Ex-Patriot
Will any of you sleep on Saturday night? :D

...for some of us, the phrase "...asleep before my head hit the pillow" may well apply! :P

I must have walked right pass it without noticing. Maybe it should be me that's called Magoo :blink:

:D !

Great pics. Wish I were there. Any more pics, please post em here. I have been copying them and letting our members see them.

Here's a copy of today's newsletter that was sent out to over 300 Pats fans here in Arizonal.

http://us.mc387.mail.yahoo.com/mc/showMess...gBuLgfU&f=1

Great additions ex and dave. nice

I'd say organisers went way out to do a great job.

Some fantastic Pictures there! I will also add i thought the Pitch at the game was in the best condition i've seen it since it first opened.