Sign in to follow this  
Guest dave45

To All Our American Friends

Guest dave45

As many of our American friends will be arriving today after their long flight over the pond, may I be the first to say:

WELCOME TO THE UK !!!

yeah can only echo above comments and hope you had an enjoyable flight :) and see you around and about this coming weekend

Ei welcome to the UK, look forward to seeing you. Less than 24 hours time ill be on my way to London too!

Still home. Will be leaving later in the day and arriving on the 22nd at 7am. Looking forward to seeing London, the game and the UKPats!!

Welcome to Great Britain & I hope you enjoy your stay. I also hopw you don't get too confused with the funny accents but then again I don't think any of you will be traveling to Yorkshire ? ? :P

Does this sentiment go out to me and Andy? We're passing through immigration tomorrow.

(Note to self: Must change money before I go)

Does this sentiment go out to me and Andy? We're passing through immigration tomorrow.

They have transport in Wales? :P

Guest dave45

Something I have never quite understood about the River Severn crossing is you pay to get into Wales, but when you want to return to civilised lands its free :huh:

Something I have never quite understood about the River Severn crossing is you pay to get into Wales, but when you want to return to civilised lands its free :huh:

It's to make you stop and think, "Do I really want to go to Wales?" :P

Very wise, changing your money, they don't accept groats anymore in England!

I wonder if that's an inflatable seagull in that picture?

Mark,

You are a day early. ;)

Wish we were there already. I'll contact you when we arrive.

Ras,

I'll meet you tonite on the plane.

Mark,

You are a day early. ;)

Ras,

Forgive him, Howard - it's his age. Another senior moment.

Have a great trip!

Guest dave45
Mark,

You are a day early. ;)

Ras,

Sorry Howard. It's me that's a day early as I started this thread. I guess I'm just so eager to meet you guys again.

Guest Romans11

Does anyone know if Bruschifan (aka Paul) is making the trip over the pond for this weekend??

Any help appreciated.

Mark.

well, we have been here now for 5 days and I am already ready to move here!!!! lol

Welcome indeed all.

I look forward to meeting some of you guys at the Party on Saturday.

Looking forward to our London trip, as a Cornish lad it's foreign to me too in the big city.

Does anyone know if Bruschifan (aka Paul) is making the trip over the pond for this weekend??

Any help appreciated.

Mark.

Yes, Paul is coming over with his Wife and will be spending a few days with his good mate Ade and will be attending all our functions, we certainly owe him a good time.

Yes, Paul is coming over with his Wife and will be spending a few days with his good mate Ade and will be attending all our functions, we certainly owe him a good time.

Yep - will be great to return the favour to Paul, Howard and Ed for all the support they give us on the roadtrips every year. Mmmmm I can taste those meatballs already! (7 weeks on Sunday!)

Down here we let you in free but then fleece you once you try to go home :D

Yep - will be great to return the favour to Paul, Howard and Ed for all the support they give us on the roadtrips every year. Mmmmm I can taste those meatballs already! (7 weeks on Sunday!)

Yep our American friends have really pushed the boat out for us in recent years, I hope this weekend will go some way to repaying their generosity. :)

Yep our American friends have really pushed the boat out for us in recent years, I hope this weekend will go some way to repaying their generosity. :)

In complete agreement. The generosity shown by our American friends is truly heartwarming and I'm really looking forward to being able to enjoy this weekend with them.

Shame Paul couldn't bring his spicy meatballs with him though. :)

Any help appreciated.

Mark.

Have you had the pleasure of Paul's spicy meatballs? :P

Have you had the pleasure of Paul's spicy meatballs? :P

You haven't lived until you have had one of Pauls lovely balls in your mouth, We all have & crave for more!!!

It warms my heart to see the love and attention for my balls.

We fly out tomorrow night, arriving in London around 6 something AM. Looking forward to seeing all of you again!

(and there is always a chance that my balls will show up somehow...)

If not they will be ready to go for the Carolina game

Thanks for the Welcome although I'm still sitting here in Boston in much anticipation of my Friday flight.

As for the fuuny speaking I thought that was us Bostonians. We will mumble to each other...lol

See you all Sat night at the party!

Cheers!

We fly out tomorrow night, arriving in London around 6 something AM. Looking forward to seeing all of you again!

Have to say Paul that I do love your balls :D will be great to see you !!

Have to say Paul that I do love your balls :D will be great to see you !!

Yep, Paul's balls are hot and succulent. :P

Well, since you live just a short ride from me back home in MA... I hope I can have a taste of your balls since they come with such a high recommendation from the fans in London... probably one of the weirdest sentences I have ever written in a non-fiction capacity, heh

Guest Romans11

(and there is always a chance that my balls will show up somehow...) :D

I've not had ther pleasure of Pauls balls.......just his cock! (Chicken that is ) When a friend of mine , Phil and myself attended the Jags @ Pats play off game in 06 Paul and his mate ( I think his name is Jim) really looked after us and honestly treated us like Kings for the day! His generosity and kindness were truly second to none and to us Paul is a legend in his own faded Bruschi Jersey! I'm so glad your flying here for the Wembley game! We owe you a pint or 10 ! The tailgate BBQ outside a cold , snowy and frigid Foxboro is a subject that Phil and myself often talk about! Will be great catching up with yourself again fella! Now I've not actually met the UK Patriot fans based here on the site Paul , so we're looking forward to meeting up with them too! Some on here think I'm a total XXXX in this virtual Patriot based world :) but ofcourse their wrong.................as I'm basically a b'stard ;) .

In closing, hope you had / have a safe journey over to London and sample the UKPatriots kindness in return. They sound like a great bunch of lads and lassess and I'm looking forward to meeting them ! I will ask them about your balls and hope to sample them one day!

GO PATS!

Mark & Phil.

Moderated for language by mrs l

So - Howard and Deb (and Ras?) should have landed by now. Let's try again and welcome them on the RIGHT day! Cant wait to see you guys! (and pre-welcome to Paul and Steph for tomorrow :-)

Guest Keithj

I can't wait for Saturday night to be able to meet Pats fans from all over the place! Welcome one and all.

Keith