Sign in to follow this  
Jawa242

And We're Heading Back To The States...

... Stephanie and I would like to thank all of you that us feel so welcome and a part of the family!!!

We leave in an hour to go back to America and we will miss all of you that we got to hang out with for 2 days... if anyone is going to the Miami/Pats game in Miami, we will be there also and maybe we can meet up and tailgate in the parking lot!!!

~Brian & Stephanie Paone

I'm not sure if we met over the weekend but I'm glad you enjoyed your trip.

One of the highlights of my weekend was being able to share it with so many Pats fans (especially UKPatriots and fans from the states).

Thanks for coming.

BigGaz

I'm not sure if we met over the weekend but I'm glad you enjoyed your trip.

One of the highlights of my weekend was being able to share it with so many Pats fans (especially UKPatriots and fans from the states).

Thanks for coming.

BigGaz

I would like to echo my sentiments to everyone I met as well, as I too was a UKPats event virgin. Next time might be Bodean's, particularly if we are there in Miami ourselves.

Glad so many from the States were able to come over and share in our fun. Us Brits understand the privilege we have as NFL fans for the league to bring us a live game, and for Tampa to give up one of their "home" games.

Have a safe trip home it was so great to meet you guys :) also a massive thanks to everyone who organised all the stuff for the weekend you did every one proud :)

It was great meeting you and all the other US based fans who made the trip over

Have a safe journey home and feel free to come back some time soon

have a safe trip home...Glad you enjoyed the delights of London..

I'm heading back on the weekend myself. It was great to meet some of you and shame it couldn't have been more though theres always the next trip :)

Guest dave45

Bon Voyage to those travelling back to the States or other places. It was good to meet you all and to match faces with names. We must do this again one day ;)

Sitting in Heathrow,hungover and waiting for my flight back up to the chilly wasteland up north.

Great meeting so many of you and a really big thanks to all those who put so much time and effort into organising everything.

Brian and Steph, what can I say, apart from it was a pleasure meeting with you. Im happy for you that you guys made it over here for such an eventful weekend! I did tell you the Saturday night party was the hottest ticket in town :P and too add to it, you won a prize in the raffle, which was cool. I dont think you would have expected coming over that you'll be at the same party as Mr Kraft, Troy Brown, Gino Cappelletti, John Smith, Fred Kirsch, the cheerleaders and Pat Patriot...to name but a few, so I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!! (To be honest, neither did I, so my thanks go to the guys that organised it, and especially James!!)

You guys, (and the rest of the you who made the trip over the pond) just added to the spectacle it became.

Hopefully we get to meet again some day, maybe even next season in Miami, as I dont have the cash to do the trip this season unfortunately :(

By the way, when you get home (working it out in my head you should be home now...if not fairly soon!) could you do me a favour and try find the link to the vids that me and James were on that were streamed on the TV in the States? That would be great, though im not sure if I'm getting confused and its actually the Patriots Today! one, if so, nevermind!

Anyways, cheers, and have a safe journey home!

Edit: Nevermind, I found a thread you posted with the link, I was slowly going down the list and found it...it was the Patriots! Today one afterall lol.

Last day for us in London. A little sightseeing then to our hotel at Heathrow for an early flight tomorrow am.

Can't say enough about the hospitality we received, not only from our friends in the UKPatriots (BTW, my wife really enjoyed meeting all of you), but the British in general who were so helpful when we got 'lost' and so friendly answering our many questions when we were touring London.

I hope everyone has a safe trip home, wherever home might be.

Last day for us in London. A little sightseeing then to our hotel at Heathrow for an early flight tomorrow am.

Can't say enough about the hospitality we received, not only from our friends in the UKPatriots (BTW, my wife really enjoyed meeting all of you), but the British in general who were so helpful when we got 'lost' and so friendly answering our many questions when we were touring London.

I hope everyone has a safe trip home, wherever home might be.

Safe journey, Howard and Deb. We loved every minute of having you, Deb, Paul, Steph, Ed and Lauren on our home turf for a change.

See you in 6 weeks !!

Safe journey, Howard and Deb. We loved every minute of having you, Deb, Paul, Steph, Ed and Lauren on our home turf for a change.

I totally agree, it was fantastic to see you in the UK, just a shame it will be 2010 before I see you all again. :(

Our last day in London (Tuesday) was spent at Harrads. NOTE: Time was spent there, not very much money. ;)

Last night we went to Heathrow. This morning our flight left on time and we got home safe and sound.

If you can believe it, my wife is already talking about going back. :mellow:

See those coming over in a few weeks, and the full crew next year.

Thanks again for everything.