Sign in to follow this  
waspie

Hey - We're In The Programme

Page 96 - nice little interview with Fulham, and a picture of the original Road Trip Crew (if I'd known how many times that picture would get used, I'd have remembered to look at the camera). Plus a bit of the usual ego -polishing for the Bucpower meister....

Darn it I didn't get the chance to meet the great and mighty Paul Stewart this weekend :(

And after I'd heard so much about him and all :D

Was he at the flag game :unsure: or is his ego too big for such a small venue as Richmond Park :lol:

Jeez, I had a private chat and a photo shoot with Nick Halling but it's not like I went on about it ;)

Jeez, I had a private chat and a photo shoot with Nick Halling but it's not like I went on about it ;)

That will be why Halling managed to wait all of 5 minutes before calling us all the "prawn sandwich brigade" again. You must have made an impression. :P

yup- Programme shows the roadtrip crew from Pats/Bears 2006 trip,- as usual - we're pictured as a team, as opposed to Bucpower, just Paul Stewart in a classic "Me, Me, Me." pose :P

Yeah - it didnt go unnoticed by us that UKpats photo is a group shot/comments....the bucpower one is all Paul. Who knew that there is actually only ONE TB fan in the UK? Chris, will see if we can scan a copy later for posting.

Yeah - it didnt go unnoticed by us that UKpats photo is a group shot/comments....the bucpower one is all Paul. Who knew that there is actually only ONE TB fan in the UK? Chris, will see if we can scan a copy later for posting.

Certainly not all the 000s of people turning up in Buccanneer jerseys yesterday!

Would offer to scan it but sadly our scanner has been kaput since about 2004 and therefore can't do it :(.

Certainly not all the 000s of people turning up in Buccanneer jerseys yesterday!

Lol yes - this must have been news to them too!! Good job they had so many fan-focussed events over the weekend.......oh wait....... :rolleyes:

Lol yes - this must have been news to them too!! Good job they had so many fan-focussed events over the weekend.......oh wait....... :rolleyes:

Cue the rolling prairie grass...........................................................................

....................ssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh....................

.................................................................................

.................................................................................

..................................................no.............................

...................................................still.........................

.....................................................nothing.....................

....................................................... :mellow:

Since it's being mentioned, the "I know more about the Bucs than the Bucs themselves" reference is possibly the greatest act of onanism ever committed to paper. What a saddo.

It wouldnt surprise me if he just faps off all day actually thinking this is true. Crude, I know, but deserved? Hell yeah!

Graham, any chance you can scan it and post it on here? I've still not managed to get a copy!

Emailed you a pdf chris.....

I turned up early with Damien, Bristol Chris and Ant for the flag game and have to admit to being totally embarrassed by Paul Stewarts

endless posturing.

Stewarts ego is huge so we are extremely lucky to have Chris Rice as our founder who is the total opposite, simply a down to earth guy with absolutely no self importance.

The earlier staged flag game (the one stewart did attend :rolleyes:) for the media was an absolute joke. Stewart tried telling us what we should do for the fake plays to work for the cameras and it was extremely amusing when he announced that we should "let the next play go for 5 yards" only for Ade to say "f**k that" and stop the ball carrier for no gain :lol:

it was extremely amusing when he announced that we should "let the next play go for 5 yards" only for Ade to say "f**k that" and stop the ball carrier for no gain :lol:

BRILLIANT! :D