Sign in to follow this  
Susie500

Back In Scotland :(

Hey all,

Well that's us back home in sunny Scotland. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for such a great weekend. We had such a blast and it's thanks to the game and ukpatriots. From the moment we came into the Sports Cafe on Friday right up to leaving we received such a warm welcome and it made a huge difference to our weekend so once again thank you all for a weekend we will never forget (although we came close to forgetting some on Saturday night when the beer started flowing lol). Also wanted to say a huge well done and thank you to Damien, James and anyone else who was involved in the major planning involved in the flag game on saturday and the party on saturday night. Was an amazing achievement.

Anyway will stop before we all get a little soft lol. Was very proud to be part of the ukpatriots over the Wembley weekend.

Take care and safe travelling to everyone.

Susan xx

PS photos will be on facebook for anyone who wants to see them. I will post contact address once I get them loaded up.

Was a pleasure meeting you and your husband Susan...you guys really got into the spirit of what this place is all about!

Glad you both enjoyed yourself anyway! I personally thought it was one, if not, the best weekend ever!! Wish we could do it all again this weekend :(

Yip I echo the sentiments of Susan about what a fantastic event Friday night was.

Even the missus (or redhead as AndyWales called her) thought it was superbly organised, and she loved it too (apart from not feeling great at one point).

Just got to the door when Mr Kraft came, so got a cracking pick of him.

Thanks to AndyWales for taking the pic of us with Pat Patriot, Chelseafan for his humour in me thinking of him as Jaco.

To see the Pats live was superb as well, though I was so engrossed in the game on the field that I may have missed some of the other stuff happening.

The Tampa fan sitting behind was an absolute hoot, and made the day as well with great banter.

So thanks to Ade, James and everyone else for a fantastic time.

Susan, it was lovely to meet and spend time with you and Mike - happy to hear you had such a good time too.

Stay in touch.... :)

Jaco can only wish he's as ridiculously good-looking as me

:D

I take it I didn't win anything then mate ;)

Hey all,

Well that's us back home in sunny Scotland. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for such a great weekend. We had such a blast and it's thanks to the game and ukpatriots. From the moment we came into the Sports Cafe on Friday right up to leaving we received such a warm welcome and it made a huge difference to our weekend so once again thank you all for a weekend we will never forget (although we came close to forgetting some on Saturday night when the beer started flowing lol). Also wanted to say a huge well done and thank you to Damien, James and anyone else who was involved in the major planning involved in the flag game on saturday and the party on saturday night. Was an amazing achievement.

Anyway will stop before we all get a little soft lol. Was very proud to be part of the ukpatriots over the Wembley weekend.

Take care and safe travelling to everyone.

Susan xx

PS photos will be on facebook for anyone who wants to see them. I will post contact address once I get them loaded up.

It was great to meet you both and glad you had a safe journey home. I was so depressed sitting on the train from Glasgow to Prestwick, knowing it was all over so quickly.

What were the chances of the 5 of us meeting in the Reebok store on monday?!?! :D

Me and my mates ended up in there about 1pm too :)

Very small place . When us 4 were in there it was near full...lol