Sign in to follow this  
Harry Lime

Friday Night Dj

My apologies to whoever that was as in a drunken state I repeatedly requested the Dropkick Murphy's - Shipping up to Boston...he didn't have it but I kept asking anyway(as you do after a few brews) :D

Thought it would go down a treat with out transatlantic friends and it is a TRUE Boston tune...Couldn't believe a few of the UK contingent didnt know it so here it is for you..

They are more Red Sox and Celtics boys than Pats fans but I heard this at the Pats game, Celts and Bruins games when I was there in December...gets the blood rushing before a game:

Cheers,

HL

PS make that the Sat night DJ :huh:

My apologies to whoever that was as in a drunken state I repeatedly requested the Dropkick Murphy's - Shipping up to Boston...he didn't have it but I kept asking anyway(as you do after a few brews) :D

Thought it would go down a treat with out transatlantic friends and it is a TRUE Boston tune...Couldn't believe a few of the UK contingent didnt know it so here it is for you..

They are more Red Sox and Celtics boys than Pats fans but I heard this at the Pats game, Celts and Bruins games when I was there in December...gets the blood rushing before a game:

Cheers,

HL

PS make that the Sat night DJ :huh:

Got this on my ipod already - along with Tessie by the DKMs. Best played LOUD and great if you are feeling nostalgic for Boston!

Got this on my ipod already - along with Tessie by the DKMs. Best played LOUD and great if you are feeling nostalgic for Boston!

Its great Mandy which is why a drunken me was asking for it :P