Sign in to follow this  
Susie500

Nfl London Photos On Facebook

Hey all. Just thought I would let you know I am in the process of uploading our London photos onto Facebook. I had thought about trying to get them on here but there are bloody loads so thought it would just be easier to get the on FB and people can help themselves if they want any of them.

Please PM me if you want the address as page is private. (thanks DG31)

Susan

Hey all. Just thought I would let you know I am in the process of uploading our London photos onto Facebook. I had thought about trying to get them on here but there are bloody loads so thought it would just be easier to get the on FB and people can help themselves if they want any of them.

My page is private but if anyone wants to add then address is ...

Susan

Might be better done via PM rather than posting your e-mail address on a public forum. It's up to you but in the past we've advised against it just in case people start getting spammed as a result

Ach, I don't have a Facebook.

I will post mine up when I get home later.

I don't have that many though.

Might be better done via PM rather than posting your e-mail address on a public forum. It's up to you but in the past we've advised against it just in case people start getting spammed as a result

Hey thanks. I hadn't even thought. lol. Think I'm still topped up with beer from the weekend.

Susan

I wouldn't trust DG31 with your email address to be honest :P:P:P

Yeah, you might find yourself signed up to any number of "I heart Yarkshire" dodgy sites.... and getting offers of cheap flat caps and whippet food. Consider yourself warned.

:P

Yeah, you might find yourself signed up to any number of "I heart Yarkshire" dodgy sites.... and getting offers of cheap flat caps and whippet food. Consider yourself warned.

:D :D :D :D

I have heard www.ilovewhippets.co.uk gets quite a few hits........

My pictures are all up on FB - all rather hazy and the "close-ups" of the players are quite pixellated - serves me right for only having a 3.2MP camera... :blush:

For people that didnt know or just forgot there is a UKPATRIOTS group on facebook. I know not everyone is on there but quite a few guys are so might be a decent place to put some up.

A couple of mine then.

Meeting Mr Kraft.

imgp0741x.jpg

Me beside my future car ;)

imgp0750.jpg

Touchdown celebrations.

imgp0780r.jpg

Very cool photos! The one of Pat Patriot pretending to blow his nose on a Bucs jersey is especially good!

I have put a few pics up and my friends will be putting pics up soon that i will put on my FB page too .

This is my facebook link if anyone wants to add me :)http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile....amp;ref=profile .

I dont mind putting the link there...i have my profile private so you have to add me before doing anything so anyone i dont know wont get added :) .

I have put a few pics up and my friends will be putting pics up soon that i will put on my FB page too .

This is my facebook link if anyone wants to add me :)http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile....amp;ref=profile .

I dont mind putting the link there...i have my profile private so you have to add me before doing anything so anyone i dont know wont get added :) .

Good point. makes life much easier.

Here's mine http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=ukpatrio...amp;ref=profile

Susan

Never had facebook before but just signed up now to see the piccies and to try and get a few of mine posted up too.

send me copies of them symon and add me to facebook :)

Just thought about something actually.....if your adding someone you can add a note in so they know who exactly you are....say if im adding someone it will say Stuart Walker...i can add a note saying Stumaloo from UKPatriots . Will make it easier for people like me who forget names as soon as i meet someone..lol :P

Just thought about something actually.....if your adding someone you can add a note in so they know who exactly you are....say if im adding someone it will say Stuart Walker...i can add a note saying Stumaloo from UKPatriots . Will make it easier for people like me who forget names as soon as i meet someone..lol :P

Quite right. When i sent the request to you i should have added "that jealous b@$%^rd from Scotland".

Guest Keithj

I did tell him it was the chap from Derby who hated him, the jammy so-and-so!!!! :lol:

Keith

Touchdown celebrations.

imgp0780r.jpg

Block 120, Row 127? Sat virtually next to me and my clan. ;)

I have a crappy in-built camera on my phone so struggled with some long distance shots.

15845_578152952533_284204634_4696030_6614684_n.jpg

15845_578152957523_284204634_4696031_5051886_n.jpg

PAT to make it 21-0.

15845_578153012413_284204634_4696042_3170025_n.jpg

I have uploaded some of my photo's too, just have a few more to do later. Here is my facebook link, it is set to private so just request! What fun looking through them all today :-)

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=734...amp;ref=profile

Samantha

Block 120, Row 127? Sat virtually next to me and my clan. ;)

I have a crappy in-built camera on my phone so struggled with some long distance shots.

15845_578152952533_284204634_4696030_6614684_n.jpg

I was there too, the young(ish) lad with the throwback Welker jersey sat with the dirty Chargers fan :D

Going to upload my photos to facebook now (they're not great since I'm a moron and forgot my camera so had to do with my phone)...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=678...amp;ref=profile

Feel free to add me...

Guest Scouse Patriot

I've just added a few photos to my Facebook which you can find here:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=610...amp;ref=profile

You'll have to send a friends request as I've set the album to private.

These aren't on Facebook but I actually have a video of the Cheerleaders teaching us a cheer at the flag game, which includes Dave45 and Papa amongst others shaking their hips :D

Plus I have videos of all the speeches made at the Sports Cafe on Saturday night but they are all way to big to email

TBX, I was row 32.

Looks like Magpie was on the end of my row with the dirty Chargers fan like he said.

Not sure about you waving a Buccs flag and applauding their TD though Magpie ;)

When Merriweather caught his first INT and took it to the house I was nearly ten feet in the air :lol:

Here is another one of the line of at the anthems.

imgp0778n.jpg

And the crappy scoreboard.

imgp0783.jpg

All my pics are a lot bigger by the way, so if anyone wants a full size one let me know.

They aren't that good though, as I was too excited. :lol:

TBX, I was row 32.

Looks like Magpie was on the end of my row with the dirty Chargers fan like he said.

Not sure about you waving a Buccs flag and applauding their TD though Magpie ;)

When Merriweather caught his first INT and took it to the house I was nearly ten feet in the air :lol:

Yeah that was me :D

No I felt sorry for the Buccs fan behind us after we went 21-0 up and (knowing that we were going to go on and destroy them) said to him i'll cheer if they score a TD. Which I did. Disclaimer: I honestly didn't think they would score a TD :D

I don't remember waving the flag though? Sure that was my mate just to hack me off...

...and I have to agree, I went absolutely mental on the INT, and then again on the second. My mate said I kept blabbing about how 'I can't believe I've seen Merriweather's first pick 6 and a Welker TD at Wembley'

Awesome, awesome day.

Magpie, you told that Buccs fan you would cheer, but he wasn't even there when they scored :lol:

He was a good laugh that guy though.

I did say to the missus that I thought you were a bit confused, but that explains it, sort of ;)

Magpie, you told that Buccs fan you would cheer, but he wasn't even there when they scored :lol:

He was a good laugh that guy though.

I did say to the missus that I thought you were a bit confused, but that explains it, sort of ;)

I know! I turned round to hi 5 him and he'd gone!

And yeah I'd not had my dose of medication that day so I probably was a little confused, the hospital granted special dispensation so I could be at the game as long as I was back by 9am the next day... :lol:;)

Got a load of photos on Facebook, also one video....

Do you realise how rare that occasion is?? Wow, to capture it on tape! ;):lol:

Added mine here http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=5216...mp;l=b02198fb0d I think they should be available to all :unsure: but if not just send a friend request with your UK Pats member name ;)