Sign in to follow this  
CraigieBaby

Does Anybody Know This Guy?

pa250255.jpg

Saturday night he was the guy that was busting moves on the stage all night with us... Sunday game time he was the same guy who was sat right infront of me :lol:

He was great to meet and we all had a ball :D Just wondering if anyone knows who he is as im sure he was with someone from the UKPatriots?? Would love to see some of the pictures Saturday night of not just him but with us too :P

That's mringsell from the boards.

Had the 'pleasure' of rooming with him this weekend, after those questionable dance moves I was fearful for my innocence.

That's mringsell from the boards.

Had the 'pleasure' of rooming with him this weekend, after those questionable dance moves I was fearful for my innocence.

:lol: :lol: :lol: he made me laugh so much saturday night just sent him a friend request! GP was you sat in front of me too then game day??

Oh we have much better "legend" pictures of Matty than that from SB42 don't we Matty? I still to this day do not know how he got that gorgeous blonde in the pub to walk over and snog him in front of all the guys in the Porcupine. Even got it on video. Later that night he won £150 on Maroney's TD score, and spent it all on beer for us in Bodeans.

It was also Matt who suggested asking the security staff for the blue flag at SuperBash I. It was just a helmet design at that stage. The logo, flags and Lombardis were added later.

Matt's status as a UKPatriot party God goes on. :D

Matt's status as a UKPatriot party God goes on. :D

Agreed - remember those photos from SB39 party (i think it was??) in which it was noted that Matt was getting a bit handsy with all the guys present that night!!

He couldnt walk on sunday, his legs were killing him, but he was "IN THE ZONE". Legend!

Ok Craig I'm gonna jump on this bandwagon. I was talking to so many new faces at the weekend and so please forgive me if I offend someone but I was wondering who this is.................?

phpRJOUpC_c2PM.jpg

Ok Craig I'm gonna jump on this bandwagon. I was talking to so many new faces at the weekend and so please forgive me if I offend someone but I was wondering who this is.................?

phpRJOUpC_c2PM.jpg

That's Ade, susan (aka secret seagull himself)

Guest Scouse Patriot

phpRJOUpC_c2PM.jpg

That would be our very own Secret Seagull ;)

That would be our very own Secret Seagull ;)

lol I wish more people would have given their usernames and proper names. haha Should've taken pen and paper with me. Thanks for that.

Ei, Matt Ringsell looking like Justin Timberlake and Ade looking like a professional photographer! :lol:

yup- i saw him taking photos outside the texas embassy cantina, and i had to stop, pinch myself and laugh a little- i thought the pressure had finally cracked him :huh: now i know his reasoning-top banana!

:lol: :lol: :lol: he made me laugh so much saturday night just sent him a friend request! GP was you sat in front of me too then game day??

Aye, it was me who you were following to get back to the Green Man.

I actually joined Matty Ringsell on the stage for a song or two Saturday night, although I'm not sure my moves were quite up to his standards :P

Funny how Ade always manages to catch the ladies eyes, lucky bugger :lol:

I think my story is pretty funny....i posted that i wanted to meet certain guys...one of those was Hull Patriot . I actually did meet him on more than one occasion and had pretty long chat with him at the Green man...problem was i asked him who he was on the site and i misheard him and thought he told me he was Pau lPatriot...not really knowing who that was i didnt want to seem rude and chatted to him for quite a while ....then last night imagine his disbeleif when he reads that i didnt get to meet him this weekend...lol.

I am officially an idiot...guilty of not wanting to offend Paul Patriot for not having a clue who he was :D

Hull you are a legend though and you know why :)

I actually joined Matty Ringsell on the stage for a song or two Saturday night, although I'm not sure my moves were quite up to his standards :P

Funny how Ade always manages to catch the ladies eyes, lucky bugger :lol:

We all rushed back from the Fulham game when we were told you got lucky. Imagine our disappointment when we get back and there's just 3 blokes playing cards :lol:

I've got a picture of Matt holding the receipt from that night in Bodeans :)

I think my story is pretty funny....i posted that i wanted to meet certain guys...one of those was Hull Patriot . I actually did meet him on more than one occasion and had pretty long chat with him at the Green man...problem was i asked him who he was on the site and i misheard him and thought he told me he was Pau lPatriot...not really knowing who that was i didnt want to seem rude and chatted to him for quite a while ....then last night imagine his disbeleif when he reads that i didnt get to meet him this weekend...lol.

I am officially an idiot...guilty of not wanting to offend Paul Patriot for not having a clue who he was :D

Hull you are a legend though and you know why :)

Hi Stu. It was good to meet you over the weekend. You must have been the happiest guy in London - and that's before the raffle :D Congratulations :)

Hope to see you at any Superbowl party :)

Hi Stu. It was good to meet you over the weekend. You must have been the happiest guy in London - and that's before the raffle :D Congratulations :)

Hope to see you at any Superbowl party :)

Thanks very much mate :)

I have most MODS now on facebook ...i sent them a message basically saying that you guys made a huge effort to make everyone feel so welcome over the weekend and i fully appreciated that mate :) . It was a total pleasure meeting you and the rest of the guys and the next time i meet you all cannot come soon enough :)

Its me! :-)

Having looked through all the pictures of my now infamous moves the night is becoming a little clearer. What an awesome weekend it was, met so many fantastic people and have memories that will last a life-time