Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ex-Patriot

Nfl Underglass Promo Ball Intl. Series

Guest Ex-Patriot

Does anyone know where I might be able to still get hold of these? It's on the bottom-right of the right-centre page of the merchandse brochure we received with our UKPats tickets. I'd post a link for a picture, but I can't find it anywhere online. The NFL 'superstore' on Neal St. has sold-out, and JD Sports and Foot Locker on Oxford St. have none (if they ever did).

Cheers for any help.

Guest zarGoth
Does anyone now where I might be able to still get hold of these? It's on the bottom-right of the right-centre page of the merchandse brochure we received with our UKPats tickets. I'd post a link for a picture, but I can't find it anywhere online. The NFL 'superstore' on Neal St. have sold-out, and JD Sports and Foot Locker on Oxford St. have none (if they ever did).

Cheers for any help.

Only place I could find one like it was at http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Wilson-NFL-Auto-Inte...7#ht_2111wt_939 and can't say if it's 100% the same as sold at the game.

I got one myselfe, and love it :)

Guest zarGoth
Thanks Zar, that could be the one. I can't see if it's team logo branded, so I'll e-mail the seller to find out.

Thanks again.

Just my problem, but it was the closest I could find :) It seems like the logo is somewhere different from mine, but that can be the photo cheating me :) I'll try to contact my friends I know bought some, to see if they have one spare, if you would like one?

They'll be popping up on ebay in the next couple of weeks, I remember my friend last year (a Chargers fan) missed out on some merch that they'd sold out of and he got some stuff off ebay. My only advice would be to keep checking.

I got myself one of those balls, they're pretty cool.

Guest Ex-Patriot
This is a pic of it for anybody else who can help Ex-Patriot

img063.jpg

Cheers Scouse, that's the fella exactly. It's for the mention of London and the date that I really want it; 20yrs from now, would be able to look at it on the sideboard and all the memories will come flooding back.

I'll keep 'em peeled re.ebay, Magpie, thanks.