Sugar Bear

Wembley, Thanks And Thoughts

Stephanie and I had such an amazing time with everyone... I read on a different thread that one of the UKpatriots forum's concerns was all of us Amerricans joining the board and then disappearing after the game was over... we both feel that we some friends last weekend with a handful of you and I wanted to say that I might not post as diligently as I was leading up to the game, but I dont plan on going anywhere, all of you guys are just so amazing and this is a waaaay better discussion board than some of the American Patriots boards....

so if you guys will have me, I think I'll stick around.

It was a pleasure to meet you both and will be a pleasure to have you stick around!

Stephanie and I had such an amazing time with everyone... I read on a different thread that one of the UKpatriots forum's concerns was all of us Amerricans joining the board and then disappearing after the game was over... we both feel that we some friends last weekend with a handful of you and I wanted to say that I might not post as diligently as I was leading up to the game, but I dont plan on going anywhere, all of you guys are just so amazing and this is a waaaay better discussion board than some of the American Patriots boards....

so if you guys will have me, I think I'll stick around.

I hope you do, as Ive said it was really good to meet like-minded, down-to-earth fans from across the pond who share the same appreciation and enthusiasm of such a great team and sport...obviously your sport, but one that we have all adopted as our own!! :P