Sign in to follow this  
KentPatsFan

Superbowl 44 - Official Ukpatriots Superbowl Party

Hey guys,

it's coming round to that time of year where we prepare for our annual Superbowl Party :)

It will be held in the same place as usual, Bodeans Restaurant in Soho, London on Sunday 7th February 2010.

Obviously we know who we'll want to be playing ;)

There is not yet a confirmed price for the ticket. Bodeans will be getting back to me within the next couple of weeks for that however, I have been told the ticket is around £30 give or take by some board members.

We would like to have the top floor privately to ourselves but we will need close to 40 in order to do this so get your names forward :D

Please could you email me and declare your interest and any possible guests that will/may be coming with you so I can get a general idea of numbers and also have a way of emailing you for payment details when we will be needing your money :)

Can I please have these details:

Board Name:

Full Name:

Number of Tickets:

Email:

Please title the email: Official UKPatriots Superbowl 44 Party (it is important you do so so that I can filter all the emails I get for this party :) )

My email: damien@ukpatriots.com

Also, use this thread as a thread for general discussion on this topic. Email myself or post your queries on this thread :)

Thanks,

Damien.

Its official....i wont be able to make it this year either :( .

The wife will be in New York that weekend so i will be at home .

One day though...one day!

Guest Scouse Patriot

I think due to funds which will be very limited next year, I'll only be joining in the fun if the Pats are in the big bowl. I'll have to see when you find out the final price of the ticket....

Having never been to Bodean's before, assuming it is £30, can I ask what's included in that price?, seems quite expensive just to watch the game.

It includes a meal...2 courses if I'm correct?

The guys who go year in year out will be able to tell you exactly what you get.

As soon as I get the prices I will send out info of everything you get with the ticket price.

Guest Ex-Patriot
It includes a meal...2 courses if I'm correct?

The guys who go year in year out will be able to tell you exactly what you get.

As soon as I get the prices I will send out info of everything you get with the ticket price.

It's an eat-as-much-as-you-can pre-game and half-time buffet type deal, if I can barely recall.

Having never been to Bodean's before, assuming it is £30, can I ask what's included in that price?, seems quite expensive just to watch the game.

wings and quesadillas pregame, and ribs and pulled pork at halftime iirc

pre-party in the porcupine - as is traditional ?

Pre-pre-party in the Sports Cafe on Haymarket to watch Liverpool beat Chelsea 2-0? :lol:

Unfortunate we dont play that day. :(

Damien you have all my details I think, I should be coming down with Jamie, going to book my train ticket asap, while they are still cheap.

Funds permitting, I'd love to come down to this one, especially if the Pats make the big game.

Funds permitting, I'd love to come down to this one, especially if the Pats make the big game.

Virgin trains, Book it now and you can get £23 return from Chester to London

It's an eat-as-much-as-you-can pre-game and half-time buffet type deal, if I can barely recall.

Unfortunately it's not all you can eat but a pre game and half time meal of generous portions.

Put me down for a place please Damien.

I have put Danny, Jay and James on the list of attendees each for one :)

Guys, these tickets will sell out fast which is why it is important I get your details down so that, as soon as the Price is released, I can send all the details out to you and get your payments :)

If you don't want to come unless the Pats are in the big game then it isn't worth registering your interest as by the time we know that, the likelihood is Bodeans will be full.

When I get the official price I will email you all and give a deadline for the transfer of the money as I will wish to pay Bodeans soon after. Once I have made the payments I won't be taking any more and it is up to you guys to book one for yourselves if you can do so.

We really want this top floor to ourselves so if you do wish to come hen please do :) Bring friends as well if they wish to come!

Registering your interest will not gurantee you a ticket. I will speak to Bodeans about how quickly they sell out and will set the deadline based on that, if you fail to make your payment by the time I pay the money to Bodeans then your ticket application will not have been successful.

One last thing; you will all remember Romans11 and how, after he got his ticket to Wembley, he insulted members of this board including moderators. If (from the time you register your interest up to the big game itself) you display any behaviour that the moderators deem fit to exclude you from this event then we will do so. I will refund your money if it is possible however, if Bodeans refuse to offer refunds then it will not be down to us.

I will send an email out once you register your interest and again when I get all the final details and to request payment.

Thanks guys :) Lets get as many names down as we can!

I dunno what both meant haha!

Yeah, that one baffled me as well. Didn't want to mention it as I thought I was being thick. :D

Can you put me down for 1 please Damien? Thanks in advance :)

I'm thinking DG means Porcupine and Bodeans. Porcupine is first come first serve, though if you are late you might not get in the door!

Can you put me down for 1 please Damien? Thanks in advance :)

I'm thinking DG means Porcupine and Bodeans. Porcupine is first come first serve, though if you are late you might not get in the door!

You goin first class again? :lol:

You goin first class again? :lol:

Hopefully. Don't want to sit with the common peasants anymore ;)

i should be still up for it :) still looking at going over to the superbowl if the pats play... but depends on funds and if i'm out in berlin till new years :) lol

Email sent - 3 x spaces please this year.

We'll be there again, hotel already booked!

Definitely the Porcupine before, it's a UK Pats tradition.

Guest dave45
Email sent - 3 x spaces please this year.

We'll be there again, hotel already booked!

Definitely the Porcupine before, it's a UK Pats tradition.

It certainly is a UK Pats tradition & long may it remain so, but how are we going to fit up to 40 Pats fans into there? Its not exactly a "large" pub :huh:

I guess we will just spill out onto the pavement ;)

Hopefully. Don't want to sit with the common peasants anymore ;)

Jay was thinking of doing it, and got me thinking, but then I thought, its probably worth it for you, the train journey longer is near treble the amount of time it takes from Chester no? I dont see the point in first class for 2 hours, for an extra 25 quid or whatever, when I could just make some sarnies and take a packet of crisps!!

It certainly is a UK Pats tradition & long may it remain so, but how are we going to fit up to 40 Pats fans into there? Its not exactly a "large" pub :huh:

I guess we will just spill out onto the pavement ;)

Not if its anything like last year! Was FREEEEEEEEEZIN!

Guest dave45
Jay was thinking of doing it, and got me thinking, but then I thought, its probably worth it for you, the train journey longer is near treble the amount of time it takes from Chester no? I dont see the point in first class for 2 hours, for an extra 25 quid or whatever, when I could just make some sarnies and take a packet of crisps!!

Yes, it was a tad nippy :P

But you wouldn't want a warm beer, would you?

Yes, it was a tad nippy :P

But you wouldn't want a warm beer, would you?

Thats ok, the sports cafe on Haymarket will see to that, it was colder inside than out!! :lol:

A "tad" nippy, understatement of the year award! Good point though, would keep the beer cold :)

Put me down for a ticket please Damien.

Would love to come but i doubt i will be able to make it with having work on the Monday :( Unless it's a school holiday and the kids will be off... Have to check :lol: If i don't come i think i will just venture into Liverpool again like last year.

your such a commoner :D

Damien

The usual three for me ta - including Mrs Patman and Andy the Vike (who is unusually smug at the moment).

Put me down for one please Damien

Done :)

That's now 20 officially and I know there are other people who will go and haven't yet put their request in!

We need dopuble this to have a realistic chance of getting the top floor to ourselves so keep them coming people :D

Too much money for another trip to Londinium I'm afraid but if anyone is up for a Scottish UKPats party then let me know :D

Looks like i'll be doing the conventional method this time - flying. Sunday train times are crap. All journeys involve 2 changes and the journeys are about 6 and a half hours, leaving Glasgow at 9:30 to get into London at 4pm!!!! I'm assuming it's because of line work or something. And the prices are a bit expensive. Mind you, if the weather is like last year i'll be getting the train home :lol:

You can get a weekend upgrade to first class on Virgin Trains for £15, so that would be ok for you surely? You get big comfy seats, free wifi and what ever you want to eat and drink ;)

Looks like i'll be doing the conventional method this time - flying. Sunday train times are crap. All journeys involve 2 changes and the journeys are about 6 and a half hours, leaving Glasgow at 9:30 to get into London at 4pm!!!!

Trains were okay from edinburgh. Don't know how easy it would be for you and were £27 single when i looked?

Trains were okay from edinburgh. Don't know how easy it would be for you and were £27 single when i looked?

I think they are going via Edinburgh and that will be one of the stops. I'm thinking either Ryanair morning flight from Prestwick (convenience) or late morning/early afternoon flight from Glasgow with Easyjet.