Sign in to follow this  
KentPatsFan

Superbowl 44 - Official Ukpatriots Superbowl Party

i should be still up for it :) still looking at going over to the superbowl if the pats play... but depends on funds and if i'm out in berlin till new years :) lol

you paying this time then?????

you paying this time then?????

Not if he has a Superbowl to pay for. They are quite expensive like!

I haven't yet decided on my plans for the Superbowl, yet Damien. Will let you know soon, though.

So much for their "we'll get back to interested parties when we have more news", still waiting for my e-mail from Bodeans.

Anyways Damien, officially count me in buddy.

They've been useless to say the least. I always seem to get a foreign waitress who I have to keep repeating myself slowly to or a request to leave a message at which I get no reply to.

I will give them a phone call tomorrow if I get some time then myself and Mark will discuss how we will take payments and pay Bodeans.

So much for their "we'll get back to interested parties when we have more news", still waiting for my e-mail from Bodeans.

Anyways Damien, officially count me in buddy.

Pretty much what I used to get every year with them. Really hopeless. I ended up going in every week or two until I found someone prepared to take my money.

One tip ... Get the money from everyone NOW so that you can pay Bodeans immediately, and you know the real numbers.

Must admit, I was actually hoping the Cattle Grid would prove to be a new venue .. until it shut down!

Pretty much what I used to get every year with them. Really hopeless. I ended up going in every week or two until I found someone prepared to take my money.

One tip ... Get the money from everyone NOW so that you can pay Bodeans immediately, and you know the real numbers.

Must admit, I was actually hoping the Cattle Grid would prove to be a new venue .. until it shut down!

I'll give Mark a ring tomorrow, then we'll send all the emails out with payment details.

I'll give Mark a ring tomorrow, then we'll send all the emails out with payment details.

Make sure there's a payment deadline as well mate.

Just wondering how the numbers are looking for this and if we have any chance of the top floor to ourselves, which would be excellent. Also checked out their website and noticed they sell Sam Adams, nice.

Make sure there's a payment deadline as well mate.

Working on that :) Check my post in the Mod Forums.

Just wondering how the numbers are looking for this and if we have any chance of the top floor to ourselves, which would be excellent. Also checked out their website and noticed they sell Sam Adams, nice.

Number wise, right now we have 30...so guys we really wanna be bringing the numbers up if possible :)

Okay guys, as you probably know, Ade usually organises this event, but he is having a deserved rest from it this year.

Just to prove how much of a legend he is, it's taking 2 of us to arrange things this year (Damien & Myself)

As Damien mentioned in the previous post, we currently have 30 people who have expressed an interest in attending and I will be e-mailing them in the next 24 hours to get their confirmation

and to let them have all the neccesary payment details.

In the meantime if there are any other members who would like to be a part of this event, please could you contact Damien in the first instance, as soon as possible.

We would really like to get up to 40 or so UK Pats fans to enable us to have the whole of the upper floor to ourselves.

Also, I know it seems like the Superbowl is a long way off yet, but Bodeans sell this out quickly ever year, so we need to get things tied up sooner rather than later.

Guest Keithj

I'm bitterly disappointed not to be able to come to this. Hope you have a brilliant time, whoever is playing.

Keith

Guest dave45
Okay guys, as you probably know, Ade usually organises this event, but he is having a deserved rest from it this year.

Just to prove how much of a legend he is, it's taking 2 of us to arrange things this year (Damien & Myself)

As Damien mentioned in the previous post, we currently have 30 people who have expressed an interest in attending and I will be e-mailing them in the next 24 hours to get their confirmation

and to let them have all the neccesary payment details.

In the meantime if there are any other members who would like to be a part of this event, please could you contact Damien in the first instance, as soon as possible.

We would really like to get up to 40 or so UK Pats fans to enable us to have the whole of the upper floor to ourselves.

Also, I know it seems like the Superbowl is a long way off yet, but Bodeans sell this out quickly ever year, so we need to get things tied up sooner rather than later.

Hi Swindon,

I did reply to your email, but I replied from my Blackberry so I'm not sure if you received my reply. Anyway, I am a "yes". please send me payment details.

Hi Swindon,

I did reply to your email, but I replied from my Blackberry so I'm not sure if you received my reply. Anyway, I am a "yes". please send me payment details.

Yes I did Dave, just waiting on a few other replies and then I'll do a block e-mail with the payment details from my old fashioned, steam powered computer. :D

You'll have to teach me how to use these new fangled smart phones in February, I might have got an i-phone by then, but probably wont know what to do with it. :rolleyes: