Sign in to follow this  
Grecian_Patriot

Register For 2010 Wembley Games Now

Have reg'd & asked for Colts @ Pats. :D - which will be a 2010 game if/when the Pats are confirmed as Div champs

Though won't bother purchasing if the Pats aren't coming over again...!!!!- highly likely, as it'll be years probably before they return to these shores imo... :mellow:

That link leads you to the page for the Tampa Bay - New England match (unless, of course, we are playing them again next year).

I noticed that, but thats the link the official NFL_UK Twitter gave :P

That link leads you to the page for the Tampa Bay - New England match (unless, of course, we are playing them again next year).

Hi Dave,

I'm experiencing the same problem. Just looked on the NFL UK Forum and Hank said Yesterday @ 04:39 PM

'The ROI will go live tomorrow and everyone will receive an email when it is ready to use. Please avoid using while we finish working on it.'

Perhaps they haven't finished working on it? I haven't received the email yet!

Perhaps they haven't finished working on it? I haven't received the email yet!

won't be long- I've had mine...

1x1.gif</IMG>headline_block.gif</IMG>REGISTRY OF INTEREST1x1.gif</IMG>1x1.gif</IMG>title_spacer.gif</IMG>1x1.gif</IMG>IS_rgb.jpg</IMG>

Dear patsman1973

Your nfluk.com username: patsman1973

Your nfluk.com ticketing PIN code: xxxxxxxxx

As the NFL moves closer towards confirming details of the International Series in 2010, we are pleased to offer you, as a registered member of www.nfluk.com, the chance to be at the game(s) next season.

Although the competing teams, dates and venue for next year are yet to be confirmed, as an nfluk.com registered member we wanted to make sure that you are given a chance to get your name down for tickets ahead of anybody else in the country – whether you want to buy hospitality, club seats or general admission seats for the game. If you require disabled seating you will also be able to request this on the Registry of Interest form.

Over the past three years the NFL International Series game at Wembley have sold out fast, with last year’s game selling 70,000 tickets in 72 hours. Getting your name onto the Registry of Interest is the best way to make sure you can get tickets in 2010.

We anticipate the ticket sales process will start in mid-to-late January, and people who have signed up to the Registry of Interest will have the first chance to get their hands on tickets.

If your ticket application is successful you will be contacted by email in January and directed to a website that will enable you to purchase tickets. The maximum number of tickets available to request per customer will be six. We will accept one ticket application per household.

The nfluk.com Ticketing PIN code given above will be needed for all ticketing communication, so keep your personal code safe. Every time that we communicate with you on ticketing matters your personal code will be contained within the email.

Filling in the register of interest form gives you the best chance to purchase general admission tickets for the game. We will endeavour to fulfill your ticketing request although this will be dependent on demand and we cannot guarantee that your request will be fully met.

In order to make your ticket request, please click here and fill in your nfluk.com username and nfluk.com ticketing PIN code to go to the Registry of Interest.

PLEASE NOTE: nfluk.com is asking you to either confirm that we have the correct address for you, or to update your contact details. Please ensure that the contact details you given on the form are accurate and completely up to date as this will be the means for nfluk.com to contact you regarding tickets for the game.

Anyone else not get there email through yet?

I somehow got an automatic entry into the registry of interest/ticketing password without even asking for it!!

Hank Today @ 05:03 PM

'It's an oversight that should have been fixed. We'll get it changed in the morning.'

I somehow got an automatic entry into the registry of interest/ticketing password without even asking for it!!

Yeah, same as me. Requested Patriots@Colts :)

Never got the email, but my ticketing pin was pre-entered already.

Signed up, favoured game Colts@Pats but that won't happen will it :P

Guest Keithj

I voted for Pats @ Jets. I just want to see Gang Green get hammered in front of my own eyes! :)

Keith

During the games over the weekend im sure they mentioned it could be the Jags and Redskins coming over next year... No matter who the teams i doubt i will be going. Hopefully fingers crossed ill already be in America coaching soccer and watching the Pats at home :D

... I'll register though just incase :lol::P

In the style of Rafa Benitez, a fact:

FACT: Pats will not be playing in London again.

That is all :P

:lol: (I really hope Liverpool don't make the top 4 :P )

All registered. I may as well just in case it's a really good match up!

Pats won't be playing in the UK again any time soon. The only event in which that might happen is if there is a UK Franchise and we have to face up against them over here!

If the Pats come again, I would hope we could again arrange something via the fan club rather than general registration

if the Pats aren't coming then I'm not bothered

So all in all I haven't bothered registering

If the Pats come again, I would hope we could again arrange something via the fan club rather than general registration

if the Pats aren't coming then I'm not bothered

So all in all I haven't bothered registering

But you bothered to comment about not bothering :P