Sign in to follow this  
Secret_Seagull

Our Pre-wembley Party

Who's Magoo on PFWinProgress? Is that Nearmy?

Posted a Youtube of Robert Krafts speech at the Sports cafe ..

Hi Secret Seagull , i'm Magoo (Chris Guy) I was going to post a link on here after uploading it late last night, I uploaded the Troy Brown one last year but I am finally working my way through various photos and videos.

It sure was a great night a once in a lifetime chance in fact, not many teams or fans in the NFL would go to the trouble of arranging something like that.

Cheers

Hi Secret Seagull , i'm Magoo (Chris Guy) I was going to post a link on here after uploading it late last night, I uploaded the Troy Brown one last year but I am finally working my way through various photos and videos.

It sure was a great night a once in a lifetime chance in fact, not many teams or fans in the NFL would go to the trouble of arranging something like that.

Cheers

Yep was a night and weekend to remember for sure and one that I will never forget. B)

Something happened that night...cant quite remember what it was though..........oh i remember now....did i tell you all ?

:D

Something happened that night...cant quite remember what it was though..........oh i remember now....did i tell you all ?

Were you there mate ? I don't remember seeing you there........

Was it involving Pat Patriot?... he's got quite a reputation to live up to these days!

I think its fair to say it was a night of memorable "highs" and unforgiveable "lows" and all stations inbetween., and for those involved in either, we won't forget that night........

but Robert Kraft, Gino Cappelletti, Troy Brown and the New England Patriots......in our back yard.......can't get any better than that guys.

(oh, and some happy irish fella eating a crunchie)

Guest dave45
I think its fair to say it was a night of memorable "highs" and unforgiveable "lows" and all stations inbetween., and for those involved in either, we won't forget that night........

but Robert Kraft, Gino Cappelletti, Troy Brown and the New England Patriots......in our back yard.......can't get any better than that guys.

(oh, and some happy irish fella eating a crunchie)

You forgot to mention the cheerleaders ;)

Guest Ex-Patriot

The camel toes x4? I didn’t think there was anything wrong with those…