Sign in to follow this  
ronjon

Need Some Help

:mellow: Need to know if anyone is going to be in Downtown Boston 2 weeks b4 we play the Bills on NYD reason being i've got my match tickets but need to get the Patriots train tickets as once they've sold out i don't know how i'll get there,any help or idea's would be great. You can't buy them online which is a pain :o HELP

Guest Ex-Patriot
:mellow: Need to know if anyone is going to be in Downtown Boston 2 weeks b4 we play the Bills on NYD reason being i've got my match tickets but need to get the Patriots train tickets as once they've sold out i don't know how i'll get there,any help or idea's would be great. You can't buy them online which is a pain :o HELP

I wouldn't think it'd 'sell out'. It's a big ol' train, and they allow standing room too.

I'd hire a car mate. Easiest way. The trains are a nightmare.

Done the train last time i went its a patriots special,with the car do you have to book parking at stadium or is there somewhere else to park?

I wouldn't think it'd 'sell out'. It's a big ol' train, and they allow standing room too.

I get there on 29 Dec gives me time to get a car if the trains sold out eh ;) do appreciate the help guys :)

Done the train last time i went its a patriots special,with the car do you have to book parking at stadium or is there somewhere else to park?

The trains are only specific times I believe so you could end up missing some of the game if the weather is bad, like it was against the Titans a couple of years ago. My friend, Cormac, missed most of first half.

With the car, you don't need to book in advance. Simply pay on the gate. Worth getting there early to experience tailgating and you could check out Patriots Place as they open on game day now.

Whatever happens, you'll be fine and will have a blast. Keep us posted with your plans.

The trains are only specific times I believe so you could end up missing some of the game if the weather is bad, like it was against the Titans a couple of years ago. My friend, Cormac, missed most of first half.

With the car, you don't need to book in advance. Simply pay on the gate. Worth getting there early to experience tailgating and you could check out Patriots Place as they open on game day now.

Whatever happens, you'll be fine and will have a blast. Keep us posted with your plans.

Cheers James for the info i've also had a pm from Husky about meeting up,thats what i like about this site you feel you know everyone personally ;)

Sign in to follow this