Sign in to follow this  
Swindon Patriot

Uk Patriots Superbowl Xlvi Party

This party just got a whole lot better. Pats against whoever, doesn't really matter, this ones there for the taking

For a minute, I thought I was going to a wake :)

For a minute, I thought I was going to a wake :)

Who would we all have supported had the Ravens gone through, think I would have concentrated on the food!

Struggling a little from last night with Wycombe and a few other Pats fans we met, but cannot wait for this!

Who would we all have supported had the Ravens gone through, think I would have concentrated on the food!

The Zebra's.

anyone that isn't a manning

Struggling a little from last night

it will probably surprise some of you to know that I'm also a little fuzzy this morning

Edited by Chelseafan71

If we had lost last night, there is no way I would have been watching that game. I'm especially glad that we don't have to put up with 2 weeks of teh Harbaugh bowl.

it will probably surprise some of you to know that I'm also a little fuzzy this morning

Now that IS a surprise ;)

Shame you wont be at the bash his year :(

Anyone got a Super Bowl tache growing?

I did have quite a cool playoff beard growing until I got a gig that I had go smart too :(

Apparently there's a chance of snow in the home counties on Sunday night into Monday :) Could be Super Snow Bowl II :)

Apparently there's a chance of snow in the home counties on Sunday night into Monday :) Could be Super Snow Bowl II :)

don't remind me - it took about 4 hours to get home to colliers wood

Hope so. Would be fun after numerous bottles of Sam, and a SB win of course.

don't remind me - it took about 4 hours to get home to colliers wood

And it meant that all of us who had booked the Monday off work wasted a day's holiday, because it was a snow day and no-one went to work.

As long as it doesn't stop the trains getting in to London on Sunday afternoon a SSB II should be fun...!...

Guest dave45

£35 including a £15 food & drink voucher, ouch!

Only 21 tickets left. Get in quick !

Only 21 tickets left. Get in quick !

18 now. Really tempted to take advantage of this fantastic deal :P:lol:

Got a dusting of snow here in South Suffolk overnight, nothing major, yet. According to the weather forecast a lot of the UK could get up to 10cm tonight. If that is correct hope the trains are running OK tomorrow so everyone can get into town.... Super Snow Bowl II could well be on!

Just like to pass on my wishes that you all have a great time in London and Bodeans this weekend, lets hope the result matches our hopes and dreams!

Sorry I can't be there. I know some of you will miss me, and most of you won't, but in the end I was right to not book a ticket, though try telling me that after the adrenaline rush of Cundiffs missed kick and I thought I was still going to be off work!

I'll miss you Danny, as I'm sure everyone else will too, especially if it snows as you one of the few who were there for the original Snow Bowl :)

Just like to pass on my wishes that you all have a great time in London and Bodeans this weekend, lets hope the result matches our hopes and dreams!

Sorry I can't be there. I know some of you will miss me, and most of you won't, but in the end I was right to not book a ticket, though try telling me that after the adrenaline rush of Cundiffs missed kick and I thought I was still going to be off work!

We'll miss you, Dan - the chemistry between you, Jamie and Jaco is always something special!

Of course i'll miss you Danny my little ginger friend!!!

You got somewhere to watch the game ?

Still waiting here in the south east...I'm quite close to the coast in east kent though so not sure how much it'll effect anything from here. We'll be the last to get it.

Snow is as good as gone for good here in the South West (as it should be). Hopefully should be able to get to London town without an hitches tomorrow =D

No snow here, just a bitingly cold wind providing evidence if any was needed, that Spanish double glazing is as about as good as Spanish plumbing and electricty supply..........................SHITE!

Hope everyone has a really great Super Bowl Sunday wherever you are!

Still snowing in south London (I'm just south of the river, a couple of miles from Bodeans) and it's already a couple of inches thick.

Of course i'll miss you Danny my little ginger friend!!!

You got somewhere to watch the game ?

Haha cheers mate, Yes Im working for an American company on here so there is lots of the American guys on board, and a few of them saying they got money on the game so they wont be missing it. Makes me feel more confident I will see it.

There is not many decent channels here though, let alone sports channels, and im not sure how big the middle east are on Football. I seen an advert for the Superbowl on ESPN America but that was for a re-run on Monday!

If what is on all the other channels is anything to go by, I dont hold much hope, but the TV in the common room has like 500 channels from around the World (mainly Middle East though) so hopefully it will be on that!

We'll miss you, Dan - the chemistry between you, Jamie and Jaco is always something special!

Yes Im sure they will miss somebody to pick on :( Haha

I'll miss you too Danny. First time I met you was that Snow Bowl for Steelers/Cardinals, good times buddy.

Definitely good times! I heard there is snow in London today, not sure if its true, but if so would remind me of that night, and it would be even more special if it was to be a Patriots 4th to go with it.

I'll miss you Danny, as I'm sure everyone else will too, especially if it snows as you one of the few who were there for the original Snow Bowl :)

The Battle of Piccadilly is one that will stay with me forever! Haha

Enjoy it guys!

What is the plan for tonight? Get to Bodeans for 10ish but before that is there a definite meeting place for drinks?

What is the plan for tonight? Get to Bodeans for 10ish but before that is there a definite meeting place for drinks?

Did you not get the email I sent the other day Russ?

You probably won't be able to get into Bodeans until 10.30,

I'm anticipating that quite a few of us will meet up at The Porcupine Pub in Leicester Square earlier in the evening.

Did you not get the email I sent the other day Russ?

You probably won't be able to get into Bodeans until 10.30,

I'm anticipating that quite a few of us will meet up at The Porcupine Pub in Leicester Square earlier in the evening.

Cool, see you then guys!

We are on way...........porcupine later.........see you all soon.

great seeing everyone again last night. the £75 paid for the "food" and room. Shame about the result but if i ever have to suffer a defeat like that i wouldnt want to share it with any other group. see all of you in Oct if not sooner

Good to see everyone and looking forward to October! Flag footy was great fun (more so than the actual football :( )

Though the food was very tasty in Bodean's, would have liked a bit more of it, maybe some snacks put out as we walked in, didn't get the chicken & nachos to the 2nd quarter.