Secret_Seagull

Wembley 2012 Tickets

So the Club Seats tickets on sale today are for seats on the second level on the endzone?

13730s.gif

Basically, yes.

I hope to be able to announce a ticket application process tomorrow. Current members (as of now) will be allowed to apply, and recent membership activity will be a consideration when determining how many tickets may be applied for. Newbies from the last few days are not excluded (we want as many Pats fans together as we can), but there may be a reduced number of tickets available to you.

Some things to note that will be clarified with the ticket annoucement:

• Full contact (name, address, phone) of the buyer will be required for the purpose of recording sales to assist with "tout-detection".
  • No tickets may be re-sold without informing UKPatriots, and may not be sold above face value.
  • Your tickets will be noted against you personally, and you will be responsible if the ticket is mis-used or mis-sold.
  • You will need to pay up front (and soon) by direct bank transfer. I may be able to arrange Paypal if there are no charges associated with it, which may then allow you to use a credit card.
  • You will need to be patient. Last time, I got the tickets less than 1 week before the game.
  • You will be expected to join in every chant/song/flagwaving that we can initiate at the game

Please note: The ticket offer by the NFL is a recognition of our role as an official fan club of the the New England Patriots. It puts us in a very privileged postition, so please don't go shouting from the rooftops (or facebook or twitter or the NFLUK forum), that those guys over at the UKPatriots have first dibs at tickets.

We don't want to create ill feeling elsewhere.

We do want to create a red-hot Patriots loaded atmoshpere at Wembley.

I know you feel the same way.

So .. watch this space.

Excellent stuff mate. :)

If you get the tickets before the SB and I am one of the fortunate ones to receive one, can I pay you at the SB party and would you accept Scottish currency? ;)

Nice :). As always thanks to everyone spending there only free time sorting out these events for us. Hopefully this will be my 5th (or 6th) UK Pats event :)

• You will need to be patient. Last time, I got the tickets less than 1 week before the game.

I want to re-emphasise this. There's already been an example or one or two people sounding very impatient. It's a secure process, and it may take a while before we get the tickets in our hands, let alone yours. Fret not :)

We're extremely fortunate to get this recognition and there's a lot that gets put into the weekend....it makes it a lot tougher for Ade and any of the mods who get involved with ticketing if there's a huge abundance of emails, personal messages and such in their accounts every night when they get home from work!

Nice work Ade :-) Thanks for doing this and look forward to the PM's!

I hope to be able to announce a ticket application process tomorrow. Current members (as of now) will be allowed to apply, and recent membership activity will be a consideration when determining how many tickets may be applied for. Newbies from the last few days are not excluded (we want as many Pats fans together as we can), but there may be a reduced number of tickets available to you.

Some things to note that will be clarified with the ticket annoucement:

• Full contact (name, address, phone) of the buyer will be required for the purpose of recording sales to assist with "tout-detection".
  • No tickets may be re-sold without informing UKPatriots, and may not be sold above face value.
  • Your tickets will be noted against you personally, and you will be responsible if the ticket is mis-used or mis-sold.
  • You will need to pay up front (and soon) by direct bank transfer. I may be able to arrange Paypal if there are no charges associated with it, which may then allow you to use a credit card.
  • You will be expected to join in every chant/song/flagwaving that we can initiate at the game

just wondering if there will be the option to get additional tickets for relatives, spouses, children and so forth - I'm not being impatient, just wondering...

just wondering if there will be the option to get additional tickets for relatives, spouses, children and so forth - I'm not being impatient, just wondering...

There'll be an allocation per person like last time. Still working out finer details :)

Sterling work Ade.

How do you get any time to do your proper job :huh:

I have noticed that the Wembley Club seats are reduced in price from last year, have or are the prices down or frozen across the board for the Pats / Rams in other sections of the ground too! :) i think i remember ours being around the £ 90:00 mark for the Bucs game in the UK Patriots Block on the sideline!

Edited by rob@foxboro

If you get the tickets before the SB and I am one of the fortunate ones to receive one, can I pay you at the SB party and would you accept Scottish currency? ;)

A) Based on when we got them last time, no chance before SB

B) You never know your luck in a raffle

C) No

D) No chance, no funny money accepted

:P:D

I've had a few PMs and emails about tickets already. I'm not going to be able to respond to them individually, but I'll try to answer some points raised.

- Yes you will be able to apply for more than one ticket. I anticipate that this will be either 4 or 2, depending on your membership activity over the last 6 months.

- It will be payment first, tickets later.

- From when we start the process, I would anticipate giving people 2-3 weeks to decide what they want and to pay. After that, we hand all the names and payments over to the NFL, and will not take further applications.

- The tickets won't be issued until about a week before the game. They will be collected from the NFL by UKPatriots and mailed (recorded). Yes I know it means you gie up the cash a long way in advance and nothing to hold on to, and that is a huge amount of trust that you put in us (in me) to hold your money. We are not Ticketmaster, but we should be cheaper than Ticketshafter, and it's not like we hold your money for the whole time .. the NFL have it and they are a pretty trustworthy organisation. And it's so much more fun in our group than on your own.

- There might be an option to collect tickets from me in London, but only in special circumstances and for overseas members. I do not want the UKPatriots team having to spend their weekend with the responsibility of handling tickets.

- We will get seat numbers allocated after payment.

- I don't know if the cost of our top-priced tickets will be cheaper than the £100 club seats currently on sale.

- We will try to offer two ticket prices - A top priced sideline, and a mid-price end zone.

- I have no confirmation about child prices yet.

By all means post any other questions here rather than PM or mail me, because your questions are probably relevant to everyone. I don't think there is much more to say now, other than "watch this space".

Thanks for all the info. Just a query?

If we don't get tickets through you will we find out before they go on general sale? Also do you know where abouts your tickets will be - so if they're not through you we can try and get tickets relatively close by?

Excellent work, thanks to Ade & the mod team for getting this done :)

It really is more fun in the group, and you avoid extotionate ticketmaster fees (e.g went to a comedy show last month and was charged £3.75 to print my own ticket!).

Guest dave45

To anyone (mainly our newer members) who still have their doubts - DON'T !!

Everything went well last time and, with the experience gained from that, I would expect that it will be even smoother this time round. Have trust in the sites admin people. And maybe most importantly, HAVE PATIENCE. You will not get your tickets until 1 or 2 weeks before the event, but you WILL get them.

It seems I shot myself in the foot with buying Club Wembley tickets yesterday morning.

I wasn't sure how the ticket process worked and wether or not I even would get a ticket with you guys, so i just had to make sure to get mine sorted before i ended up with nothing.

Guest Keithj

I'd like to echo Dave45's comment. Ade is taking on a huge responsibility - again - and I'm sure he will do his utmost to make things go smoothly, as they did last time. Yes, there's an element of trust to this, sending a significant amount of money to someone many people won't have met, but you have nothing whatsoever to fear. We will be kept informed through the board as the whole thing develops, whether it's the tickets for Wembley or for any other event, such as the evening "do" we had that Mr Kraft. Gil and Gino, Troy Brown, the PFW guys and B-Lowe attended. This will be a weekend to remember but it goes without saying that it will mean many hours of work behind the scenes to make it happen.

Thanks from me, Ade. I hope I'll get a couple of tickets but, even if I don't, I know that you will have done your best for the maximum possible members of UKPatriots.

Keith

Edited by Keithj

Guest dave45

I'd like to echo Dave45's comment. Ade is taking on a huge responsibility - again - and I'm sure he will do his utmost to make things go smoothly, as they did last time. Yes, there's an element of trust to this, sending a significant amount of money to someone many people won't have met, but you have nothing whatsoever to fear. We will be kept informed through the board as the whole thing develops, whether it's the tickets for Wembley or for any other event, such as the evening "do" we had that Mr Kraft. Gil and Gino, Troy Brown, the PFW guys and B-Lowe attended. This will be a weekend to remember but it goes without saying that it will mean many hours of work behind the scenes to make it happen.

Thanks from me, Ade. I hope I'll get a couple of tickets but, even if I don't, I know that you will have done your best for the maximum possible members of UKPatriots.

Keith

And the cheerleaders - you forgot to mention the cheerleaders dammit !!

Welcome back Ensign. Where have you been these last 6 months?

err, annoying people on NFLUK.. :)

the site was under the banned list from work, but seems to be accessable now, must have been the site update.

Ade you star helped me out loads last time getting tickets. Its people like you and all that run uk patriots why fan web site are so popular

Aw shucks!

Bognor - Yes you did. Hope you have fun from your posh vantage point (sit down, be quiet), looking down on our mass of flag-waving, singing, chanting, Pats fans behind the Pats sideline. You'll see what I mean at Bodeans ;)

All - The "application" is not a lottery. You don't "apply" then wait to see if you get them. We have an allocation, and we will tell you beforehand what your entilement is. Provided you are within that, you'll get the tickets.

Is the allocation definitely going to be 4 or 2, i'd quite like 3 although im aware its an awkward number.

im sure you will find a person who only wants 1 ticket dont worry

Is the allocation definitely going to be 4 or 2, i'd quite like 3 although im aware its an awkward number.

:D .. The allocation is a "maximum" that you can apply for. In your case 4, because you have been here a while, and active in that time. For new and "inactive returning" members (i.e people who thought they would just trundle back in after the annoucement) the limit will be 2. We don't want to stop Pats fans joining us, but we don't want people taking the piss either, and only showing up when they sniff a back-door route to tickets.

Warren - We do not expect members to re-issue their allocation, even to other members. We are obviously powerless to prevent you doing this offline, but is not something we expect of our members. This will be stated in the application rules.

If a limit of 2 tickets is difficult for any of the newbies (maybe you have kids or the limit otherwise prevents you joining us), then by all means we will listen and re-consider on a case by case basis. You will need to have introduced yourself via your member profile, and have shown a genuine desire to be part of our club .. not just on the hunt for easy tickets.

what i meant to clarify was if say i only wanted 1 ticket and member X wanted 1 but had to buy 2 min im sure you would be ok to match to members. i wouldnt do anything that went against the policy

It genuinely never occured to me when I joined that you could arrange tickets. I was hoping just to join fellow Pats before and/or after the game. I'm massively impressed with the commitment on show. I'm currently in 'negotiation' with my wife and daughter about whether to buy 1 or 3 tickets. If you get a heads up about where in the stadium we're sitting and I'll try to get close

Depends how the vote for independence goes. I keep my passport on me at all times now just in case I get sent back at short notice! :D :D

Depends how the vote for independence goes. I keep my passport on me at all times now just in case I get sent back at short notice! :D :D

:lol: you wont have to worry until at least 2016. ;)

As ever a top job by all involved in organising these things. I'll also echo the sentiments of others; you have nothing to fear in handing over money early.*

*As long as Glasgow Pat's mate Steve isn't counting it up. ;):P

im sure you will find a person who only wants 1 ticket dont worry

i am going to be one of the people, only wanting one ticket

:D Ade i'm waiting patiently for the announcement like a good Pat :lol: had to get tickets on my own efforts as missed the UKpats tickets last time but won't

this time. As said many times Ade great work much appreciated. ;)

Do you already know what level/block tickets are you going to get? Or is that up to the NFL to decide? I'm seriously thinking about going with my girlfriend, is she going to be the only girl in the stadium? :D

From experience in 2009,

1) every effort on members behalf is made

2) process could not be fairer or more organised

To all involved (Ade especially) in what must be a very time consuming organisational nightmare a very big thank you for undertaking it again, regardless of outcome.

Edited by luckytucker

Is anyone bringing their kids?

I just have an issue with finding a sitter. It's hard to do when I am not living there as of yet. So maybe I will apply for 2 (just in case). I would hate to miss the game due to circumstances like that. I would obviously have more fun without her there, but it would also be a fun experience for her. I could always unload the extra ticket back to UKP since I am sure someone else would want one by then. I hope to go alone, but we shall see!

The only girl? Nah there's the cheerleaders :D

Block number not known.

Hopefully get the application process out tomorrow. Had to do a full days at the real job today.

Is anyone bringing their kids?

I just have an issue with finding a sitter. It's hard to do when I am not living there as of yet. So maybe I will apply for 2 (just in case). I would hate to miss the game due to circumstances like that. I would obviously have more fun without her there, but it would also be a fun experience for her. I could always unload the extra ticket back to UKP since I am sure someone else would want one by then. I hope to go alone, but we shall see!

I will be bringing my 7 year old boy. It'll be a completely different experience from 09 ie. no saturday night party or dark o'clock drinking session after the game but it'll be just as enjoyable having him there enjoying the sights and sounds and hopefully being bitten by the bug and becoming a Pats fan for life like his daddy. I know there are one or two bringing kids of a similar age also.

Edited by luckytucker

The only girl? Nah there's the cheerleaders :D

Block number not known.

Hopefully get the application process out tomorrow. Had to do a full days at the real job today.

Priorities !!!! :lol:

thank You in advance Ade - i hope we can have the same awesome evening we had

i will need 3 tickets overall :);)

i hope you will be able tu support me in this request, thks in advance (1 ticket is for a boy 15 years old - 2 tickets for 'adults')

thanks in advance again

Edited by italian pat patriot

I will be bringing my 7 year old boy. It'll be a completely different experience from 09 ie. no saturday night party or dark o'clock drinking session after the game but it'll be just as enjoyable having him there enjoying the sights and sounds and hopefully being bitten by the bug and becoming a Pats fan for life like his daddy. I know there are one or two bringing kids of a similar age also.

My son and I won't have a 'dark o'clock drinking session after the game' either. Just back to the hotel for an early rise to get back to Heathrow for the trip home. My son is a bit older - 35 - but after the game maybe we can sit and talk Patriots football.

Do you already know what level/block tickets are you going to get? Or is that up to the NFL to decide? I'm seriously thinking about going with my girlfriend, is she going to be the only girl in the stadium? :D

There will be one or two of us there, MacGyver - she wont feel left out. Show her a photo of Brady - that should persuade her :-)