Secret_Seagull

Wembley 2012 Tickets

Before anybody else asks, at the time of writing (20th Jan), we at the UKPATRIOTS do not know what the ticketing arrangements are for the Rams game in October. However, we are in contact with the NFL to see if they can operate a similar system to the one we went through in '09. We hope that this will be the case, and we can get as big a group of UK Patriots as possible together for the game.

We do not know if we will be allocated any or how many.

We do not know the prices.

We do not know the payment date.

We do not know if we will have to impose membership restrictions.

There is no need to register for tickets yet. We know that you are interested. When we have news, we will share it with you right here.

Finally, for any noobs on the site, we welcome you to our club, and I hope you can join us at Wembley. It would be considerd courteous if you could introduce yourself via your profile, or the "New members" forum, before asking us about tickets.

Cheers,

SS

Did we tell all you moderators just how much we love you?!?!? I know this will be a massive organisation process again so if I can be of any help at all just let me know. Can't wait for the PM's to start coming through....GO PATS!!

Did we tell all you moderators just how much we love you?!?!? I know this will be a massive organisation process again so if I can be of any help at all just let me know. Can't wait for the PM's to start coming through....GO PATS!!

Believe me, we're feeling the love today......

I am getting flashbacks to a certain incident relating to this topic from 3 years ago - all love gratefully accepted!!

Ok what way does this wrok..still the same old way where we take Mandy out for a free meal and that gets us on the list ? :P

:D

Ok what way does this wrok..still the same old way where we take Mandy out for a free meal and that gets us on the list ? :P

Why dont you try and it see?

Mandy surely you cant cope with how many free meals are about to be offered to you ;)

Now that she knows how much goes into organising this event I think you're aiming a tad low with a free meal Stu ;):D

Mandy surely you cant cope with how many free meals are about to be offered to you ;)

I do like a nice snack. :-)

Mandy you legend. Don't worry about all these people pretending to be your friend. Unbelievable the way some people will just take advantage of someone like that. I wouldn't do that to you Mandy. I know what a stand up person you are. Anyway. I will see you at Bodean's. Don't forget I owe you that drink. I mean drinks. Oh and Visca Barca!

If anyone knows the way to get on mrs Laz's good side....

please tell me ;)

Like I would ever tell YOU that. Treat 'em mean, treat 'em mean - that's my motto!!

All the mods did a great job last time. The flag game, evening party, tailgate planning it was all great and really made the weekend. And it was great to put some faces to the names. If there is any intention to arrange anything and additional 'hands on deck' are required in anyway please shout me up. I would be more than willing to take something off your very busy hands. Based on all the work last time it was hard to figure out how you all managed to do your day jobs as well, to the point where I suspect at some point many of you felt this was your day job.

Mandy, youse and me is going have a lot of organising to do!

Now my wish has come true and we ain't playing the Jags, I have already mailed the "tailgate contact" in Jacksonville. You are going to need to tell me what else I need to do - apart from getting us to meet WW (and I don't mean Willy Wonka!).

And I have also been contacted by a good friend of said tailgate contact who has accepted my invitation to Wembley to see his Rams and who will be at the Jags game.

Can you PM with a list of things to get organised for a road trip. Thanks!

P.S. at the risk of getting thumped by papa laz for "looking" at his wife, I won't take you out for a meal as it may spoil that fantastic figure you have.

Edited by PaulsaidThesearemypeople

I thought comparing her to Lyndsay Petruny yesterday was a step in the right direction

While flattering, it just made me think that you had mis-placed your specs.....

Have I missed something???? :P

Yeah - you have been nominated as Cheerleader Wrangler. Ok with that? :D

We do not know if we will be allocated any or how many.

We do not know the prices.

We do not know the payment date.

We do not know if we will have to impose membership restrictions.

Makes me wonder why we keep you around, clearly useless! :D

If anyone knows the way to get on mrs Laz's good side....

please tell me ;)

If I can get her a free ticket for the AFCCG and pay for her flight over, can Ben and I get on the list? :D

Hi Mrs Laz,firstly my wife shares such a beautiful name as you(Mandy) not surname and want you to know how much i'm getting to like Man City ;)

Yeah right! Good luck mate. ..

Dear Adrian. My name is [doesn't matter]. Maybe you can remember me from the 2009 Wembley game. I have been trying to get on to the UK patriots website without any success.

Thats why i send you this mail. In 2009 i was a member of the uk patriots and i would like to know if it still is possible obtain tickets through UK patriots ? Looking forward hearing from you. 

So besides tickets and us getting together for the actual game, what else will we be planning? :) Now I am very curious and excited! I did read about tailgating, flag football games etc.

I will imagine those of us who are going to attend these events/parties will have to contribute. Is there ever a fee to being a member? or do you all usually decide how much it costs for a specific event and then split it up between who actually attends?

Also, does anyone else have kids? and are they ever welcome? It might be fun to get us UKP moms and dads together with the kids. I'm not sure about anyone else, but my daughter is a Pats fan too. Well, she really has no choice LOL.

Oh, and I would be more than willing to help with planning or anything else that needs to be done! I'll be living somewhere just outside of London.

There will be loads to look forward to. Keep an eye on the other Wembley threads.We'll keep this thread for ticket info.

The only thing inhibiting minors at our functions is when licensing laws have to be considered. At our main party last time, we had limited space for minors because it was held in a bar. We hope to offer more options this time.

Membership of the UKPatriots is free, but we encourage people to use the "donate" button at the top to make a small voluntary contribution every year or so, towards our running costs. Thank you for being the only one of our 100+ newbies to ask about this. I think were going to get along well. :-)

Very good point,about the donate button, i think that if the UKPatriots do get a block booking again,as the case for the last International series game v the Bucs, then a small donation be placed on each ticket,i know you can't do this by law! but if you get 100% support on the issue it could be introduced for the good of the group!

i think i'll be making a short trip home for this one - any news on whether we'll be hosting the party again?

We're already working on everything, getting in touch with the right people and what not.

May be a little while figuring things out yet, especially if we win today. Stacey James and Co. have more important things to worry about whilst we're still in the playoffs.

Excellent.

Hopefully this time I will get to meet more of you than the drunken bums Andy, Fulham and Chelsea.

Edited by Ratser

Excellent.

Hopefully this time I will get to meet more of you than the drunken bums Andy, Fulham and Chelsea.

so good it was posted in 2 threads

:)

so good it was posted in 2 threads

:)

Didn't want you to miss it big man ;)

There will be loads to look forward to. Keep an eye on the other Wembley threads.We'll keep this thread for ticket info.

The only thing inhibiting minors at our functions is when licensing laws have to be considered. At our main party last time, we had limited space for minors because it was held in a bar. We hope to offer more options this time.

Membership of the UKPatriots is free, but we encourage people to use the "donate" button at the top to make a small voluntary contribution every year or so, towards our running costs. Thank you for being the only one of our 100+ newbies to ask about this. I think were going to get along well. :-)

Thanks! I'm looking forward to participating and contributing! The season is almost over..but I imagine most of you keep in touch during off season. Hopefully that will give me time to meet most of you so we can start the new season off with a bang! ;)

If what I have read is true, and the tickets go on sale in Febuary, then to be honest I don't think that gives anyone enough time to set up a block booking unless it could be arranged to swap tickets from the general sale to a specific area?

If what I have read is true, and the tickets go on sale in Febuary, then to be honest I don't think that gives anyone enough time to set up a block booking unless it could be arranged to swap tickets from the general sale to a specific area?

We have experience from 2009 in dealing with the NFL; we got a group allocation in 2009 and are seeking to get the same this year.

By Feb will only be to record your interest will it not ?

By Feb will only be to record your interest will it not ?

They're playing it differently this year...not sure how just yet though. Ade is on it so fear not :)

Well, the tickets go on sale tommorow...

Dear Ensign,

The Super Bowl-bound New England Patriots are on their way to the UK to play Wembley Stadium’s new ‘home’ team, the St Louis Rams, and tomorrow is your first opportunity to buy tickets.

bradford.jpgHaving announced last Friday that the NFL’s International Series of regular season games will continue with the Rams-Patriots clash on Sunday October 28, kicking off at 5pm, we can now confirm that a streamlined ticketing process begins at 10am tomorrow (Tuesday January 24) when Club Seats will go on sale. After listening to your feedback we have reduced Club Seats by nearly 25%!

Ownership have voted positively to playing multiple games in the UK through until 2015 and this, combined with securing a long term exclusive stadium deal with Wembley, allows for greater planning certainty and for the introduction of a number of fan friendly initiatives. The first and most immediately visible is a drop in the price of Club Seats. As a result a Club Seat will now be £100 down from £129. As a Club ticket holder you can look forward to a fantastic viewing experience and you will have access to VIP bars, VIP entrance points and a padded seat.

TO BUY YOUR CLUB SEATS, CLICK HERE AT 10AM ON TUESDAY MORNING!

The New England Patriots will head to Wembley as AFC Champions and potential Super Bowl winners so this could be your chance to see the defending Super Bowl Champions live. The Rams meanwhile are loaded with young talent, a tough defense and have a new head coach in the much-respected Jeff Fisher. This must-win game is not to be missed.

The Registry of Interest (ROI) will not take place this year. Having listened to fan feedback after last year’s game we are going to have a trial year without this extra step and will evaluate the success of the new system. Our NFLUK.com database members and forum visitors will still be the first ones to get all the information about ticketing. This will include details of general admission and Premium Club ticket sales, which will be announced in the run-up to Super Bowl XLVI.

Wembley Stadium will be host to all NFL games played in the UK through the 2016 season.

There some extra bumph about Thompson Holidays after that

Edited by Ensign

Club Wembley seats go on sale tomorrow. Not general sale...those shouldn't be confused. A certain number always get put aside for package deals like Thomson then any unused ones get returned. As already said, don't worry about it :) It's being dealt with.Patience is a virtue!