DG31

Patriots At Wembley 2012

Long range weather forecast calls for Mostly Cloudy with a high of 52 F - that would be

perfect football and tailgating weather - leave in four days - can not wait to arrive and start

the fun

One important thing to learn about the UK. Never trust weather forecasts :P

We here in New England know all about that. I just hope the UK doesn't ever have any surprise October snow storms. :o

Edited by husky71

We here in New England know all about that. I just hope the UK doesn't ever have any surprise October snow storms. :o

A storm? Only takes a light dusting here and the whole country shuts down. :)

Edited by hanks

Guest sanj2000

Are we allowed to take daypacks into Wembley on gameday? This is the 1st time I have been to an International Series game, so I really don't know. What about the merchandise we buy at the tailgate, for example. My g/f has also asked if she is allowed to take her handbag - am assuming those are okay?

Thanks.

Are we allowed to take daypacks into Wembley on gameday? This is the 1st time I have been to an International Series game, so I really don't know. What about the merchandise we buy at the tailgate, for example. My g/f has also asked if she is allowed to take her handbag - am assuming those are okay?

Thanks.

Handbags are fine, they will just 'look' in it! I say look, they will more likely glimpse!

Long range weather forecast calls for Mostly Cloudy with a high of 52 F - that would be

perfect football and tailgating weather - leave in four days - can not wait to arrive and start

the fun

We only really get "fierce mild" over here! (A cookie for anyone who gets the reference!)

Guest dave45

the fun

We only really get "fierce mild" over here! (A cookie for anyone who gets the reference!)

Are you talking about the beer or the weather?

Doesn't really matter which you are talking about, "wet & warm" would probably do as a description for both :)

Latest weather is possible snow on Friday - and blood rain to follow. Blood rain is sahara sand mixed with the rain.

I prefer the snow, real NEP weather

I checked the long range last week and the game day weather prediction was 60% chance of rain. Now it's zero chance of rain, sunny but a high of 45 F. So, it's just like New England. Pack for everything including blood rain.

Guest sanj2000

The only rain I want to see on Sunday is Tom Brady's rain of touchdowns for the Pats, for the "Silence of the Rams"

The only rain I want to see on Sunday is Tom Brady's rain of touchdowns for the Pats, for the "Silence of the Rams"

:lol: and I don't care how he does it, with either the hurry-up or from the pocket but a five or six touchdown pass day from Brady would make me feel better going into the bye week.

I've had a couple of requests for Patriots t-shirts that say "Wembley" or "London". Does anyone recall whether there was merchandise like that in 2009? Or maybe has already seen something for this year?

I've had a couple of requests for Patriots t-shirts that say "Wembley" or "London". Does anyone recall whether there was merchandise like that in 2009? Or maybe has already seen something for this year?

http://europe.nflshop.com/stores/nfl/products/product_browse.aspx?category|category_root|33418=international%20series&category|cat_33418|38990=jerseys%20%26%20fashion

http://europe.nflshop.com/stores/nfl/products/product_browse.aspx?category|category_root|33418=international%20series&category|cat_33418|33462=souvenirs

Forecast seems to be diminishing slowly towards the weekend, I've always thought Pats matches should be a winter experience. Do excited to see the team I love for the 3rd time in 27 years! I hate being a victim of Geography.

Guest stanleymorgan

For anyone who hasn't got tickets yet for Sundays game (unlikely I know), it looks like the Patriots have returned some because Ticketmaster has seats right on the half way line Block 122 row 18 on the Patriots side of the field for £100 each.

For anyone who hasn't got tickets yet for Sundays game (unlikely I know), it looks like the Patriots have returned some because Ticketmaster has seats right on the half way line Block 122 row 18 on the Patriots side of the field for £100 each.

Those are prime seats. Would guess they were returned from wives and team personnel who aren't travelling.

I have also been made aware today of 4 Tickets in the UK Patriots block that are available (Block 140, Row 33, 4 seats together)

If anyone is still looking to go to the game and hasn't yet got tickets these are £100 each, and there will be no additional booking fees or charges.

Also you'll be sitting with the best Patriots fans in the country. PM me for more info if GENUINELY interested, obviously a short timeframe to organise.