Stumaloo

Where Are You Staying For The London Game ?

Was goingt o be sdtaying at a mates, but he has had to cancel the trip due to a death in the family, so I will mostly be staying in Covent Garden...the o/t came in handy :)

Guest stanleymorgan

Staying in St James and was planning on taking tube to stadium, is that the best way to get there Sunday AM?

I would disagree...the closest station to the stadium (Wembley Stadium station), cheapest and fastest (9 mins) way to get there is the overground train from Marylebone.

It a walk or short taxi from St James.

Staying in St James and was planning on taking tube to stadium, is that the best way to get there Sunday AM?

I would disagree...the closest station to the stadium (Wembley Stadium station), cheapest and fastest (9 mins) way to get there is the overground train from Marylebone.

It a walk or short taxi from St James.

and the longest way back as there is only one train an hour.

Edited by PaulsaidThesearemypeople

I'd suggest people use Wembley Park if they can. A ) Wembley itself isn't the nicest place to look at and B ) you get to walk down Wembley/Olympic Way as you head to the stadium with the official tailgate on your left hand side.

Edited by El Russo

Finally managed to book myself and David into the Travelodge in Stratford. Yes, it's miles from Wembley and the centre of town but it's the cheapest place in London I could find, plus it's about the closest I'll manage to get to the Olympic Park this year (even with volunteering)

Guest sanj2000

Finally managed to book myself and David into the Travelodge in Stratford. Yes, it's miles from Wembley and the centre of town but it's the cheapest place in London I could find, plus it's about the closest I'll manage to get to the Olympic Park this year (even with volunteering)

But at least it's a very easy route to Wembley Park tube - jubilee line all the way (~45 mins).