Secret_Seagull

Wembley 2012 Ticket Applications

The other thread's got a little long, so let's start again.

Listen very carefully. I shall say this only once ... Herewith begins the start of registration for Wembley 2012 tickets.

This is just a registration process, and is not a commitment to buy. After you apply, you will receive an automated acknowledgement with details on how to pay for your tickets. If you do not receied this within 24 hours, please let me know. Once you make payment, you will receive another meail to confirm .. so make sure you fill in your e-mail address correctly on the application.

Some details:

The NFL have offered us a range of tickets, but in order to keep it simple, and to keep UKPatriots together as much as possible, we will take up just two sections one at the top price £100, and a second section at £50. The top price will be lower tier, patrtiots sideline, the cheaper seats are upper end zone. u-16s can get £17.50 seats in the £50 block.

Allocation:

To be eligible for tickets, you must first have completed the "About me" section on your forum profile. Include at least your home town / county. Doesn't need to be a full life history, just a friendly "this is me". It would also be courteous to introduce yourself to our community via a "Hello" message in the "New Members" forum.

You may apply for (up to) 4 tickets if you fulfil all of the criteria below:

- You were a forum member on Thursday 19th January.

- You are listed on the official Fan Club Register (maintained by Jaco)

- You posted on the site at least once between September 1st and January 19th

You may also apply for (up to) 4 tickets if you have attended any of our last 3 Superbowl parties or Road trips (i.e after Wembley 2009).

All other members who registered between 19th January and 26th January may apply for up to 2 tickets, provided that you have made at least one post to say "Hi" or otherwise introduce yourself.

Extra Tickets:

If you require more tickets, please let me know and provide details of the guests you wish to bring. We want as many Pats fans as possible together. The forum moderators (not me, I've got enough to do) will consider any request and do what they can to accommodate any genuine request. This applies equally to both 4 & 2 ticket eligibility members.

Rules:

Any tickets purchased through the UKPatriots may not be offered for re-sale without our knowledge. Under no circumstances may any tickets be offered for sale above their face value.

You may not re-use use other members allocation for tickets.

Purchasing tickets through UKPatriots, does not guarantee access to any other events arranged in part or whole by the UKPatriots, although where possible, we will try to offer priority to UKP ticket holders.

Charges:

I hope that we will avoid paying the Ticketmaster booking fee by working directly with the NFL, but UKP we charge £2 to cover postage by recorded delivery. You will also have the option to make a donation to UKPatriots funds at the time of payment. It costs £230 pa to host this site, and we rely solely on your donations.

Data Protection:

The information you send will not be made public (myself and Swindon Patriot shall have access). We may share some non-financial details with other UKP moderators for the purpose of other Wembley 2012 events. It will not be used for any other purpose. By sending the email, you accept this, and give us permission to hold the data for the purpose stated.

Distribution:

Tickets will be sent out recorded delivery (signed for). We may not get them until a few days before the game (though I hope not). We will have LIMITED posibility for them to be collected on the Friday or Saturday beforehand if they arrive too late and mess with your travel plans. Overseas applicants may also collect.

What you have to do now (at last we get to the good bit)

Send an e-mail to TICKETS with domain name = [ @ ] UKPatriots . com

You can work it out .. It is written like this to minimise "Phishing". PM me if you can't.

Use the EXACT eMail title ..."UKP Wembley 2012 ticket application from (member name) "

If you have any questions, send a SEPARATE email with the title "UKP Wembley 2012 ticket question from (member name)"

Use the EXACT template below to provide your details. No not include extra line breaks, comments, spaces, smileys or anything else. Do NOT OMIT any lines which do not apply to you (just leave them blank).

I just want the completed template, as laid out below, so that I can easily macro this into a spreadsheet. Adding or removing anything else just creates much more work for me. I will return incorrect forms for you to re-submit.

Do not include any other text (sorry just wanted to repeat that).

Leave only 1 space after the colon before your answer. Do not use "tabs" or try to space your answer to make it look neat.

The body of the email (for applications) must contain ONLY the information below (including the *s) :

Title:

*FirstName:

*Lastname:

*Email:

*MemberID:

*Phone(primary):

Phone(alt1):

Phone(alt2):

*Quantity:

*TicketType:

UKPDonation£:

u-14s:

u-18s:

*Address1:

Address2:

*PostTown:

Region:

*PostCode:

Guest1:

Guest2:

Guest3:

The fields marked * are mandatory.

More information.

- Firstname / Lastname will be the ticket holder, and will be responsible for handling the tickets for the purpose of fraud/touting. You must be a forum member.

- Guest names. Where possible, please supply names of guests who will be using your other tickets. We may need this for the NFL as an additional anti-fraud/tout measures. It also helps us when arranging other events. We understand that this may change between now and October, and you are not obliged to bring the person(s) named.

- Email. Check and double check it. This will be the primary method of ticket communication after you have submitted your application.

- Member Id should be exactly as displayed on the forum (with spaces and upper/lower case)

- Phone: Provide at least 1 phone number, preferably a mobile which you will have over Wembley weekend. The more numbers you provide, the easier it is to get in touch at any time of the day in case of problems.

- Quantity: Enter ticket quantity in whole numbers (no brackets no text)

- Ticket type: should be either 100 or 50 (To represetn £100 or £50 option)

- UKP Donation£: - If you would like to contribute to the cost of running this site and getting some commemorative flags printed, please enter a full £ amount here (no decimals). It won't affect your application if you choose not to.

- u-16s: We need this in case a discount is available. Enter number of u-14s (not names or ages).

- u-18s : We need this in case we use the information for other events which have any age-related restrictions attached to them. Enter number of u-18s (not names or ages).

- Address is the FULL DELIVERY address that you want your tickets sent to. Make sure it is an address where the tickets can be signed for. You can change it later if need be. In 2009, we were only able to send them 4 days before the game.

Example email:

To: Tickets <email address formatted from above>

Subject: UKP Wembley 2012 ticket application from Secret_Seagull

Title: Mr

*FirstName: Secret

*Lastname: Seagull

*Email: Secret_Seagull@ ...

*MemberID: Secret_Seagull

*Phone(primary): 07777123456

Phone(work): 02078595174

Phone(home):

*Quantity: 3

*TicketType: 100

UKPDonation£: 15

u-14s: 1

u-18s: 0

*Address1: 10 Great Marlborough St

Address2:

*PostTown: London

Region:

*PostCode: W1F 7LP

Guest1: Mike Seagull

Guest2: Amy Seagull

Guest3:

That's it. Over to you. See who can make the most mistakes? :P

Cheers,

SS

Edited by Secret Seagull
Updated details / prices

Use the EXACT template below to provide your details.

We have our first application. And our first format error. :blink:

Seems this was too simple. Please do not OMIT any of the lines, even if they are not applicable to you.

And the second one ... right format .. wrong email address ! :lol:

First part of email is TICKETS

Second part is @

Third part is UKPATRIOTS.COM

All one word.

Just made me check what I sent, bassa :lol:

I don't have an address to send the tickets to. I won't be living here in Oct. Would there be an option to get mine mailed to someone near London for me?

I'm not applying just yet. I will wait for more details from the NFL.

If I get it right..do I get a cookie? ;)

You said you want as many Pats fans as possible...so can I make a suggestion? Don't approve Allan's, Damien's, or James' application. They can go sit with the other team. :P

I will make a donation to the UKPats when i find out the ticket total etc so i can round it up for my guests and make a donation on their behalf as well :)

OK. I've sent mine. I'm sure I've made a mistake somewhere. <_<

I only applied for one ticket as my friend decided it was out of his price range for the time being. My donation was based on the annual donation I would have made last month but there was donate button for me to do it. I probably got that number wrong as well. :lol:

Now all I have to do is find somewhere to sleep and mull over the old dilemma of train, bus or plane again. ;)

Edited by aldopatriot

OK that's mine sent, even though you see my name mentioned in the 1st post, I still have to formally apply just like everyone else.

I so hope I haven't made an error in my application, it would be so embarrassing if i've done that. :wacko:

If I have, please just pm me SS :)

We were out of town for a few days so hopefully we are not too late for applying for two tickets.

We are part of the Barry Inciong Tail Gate group and have attended games in San Diego and Oakland

with Barry and his gang and always had a great time!!!

The email did not appear to be rejected so maybe I did it correctly - hope so.

This would be a great trip and event.

Thanks to everyone who is assisting with this effort!!!!!

Larry and Joyce Grey

Massachusetts

Guest ruth spinney

You made it look easily but I must have checked about twenty times to make sure I got everything right :S

Thanks SS for all of your (and the other staffers) hard work on this. If it goes half as well as 2009 then I'm sure it will be a huge success.

Roll on 28th October :D

when you put the donation. if you put 500, that means £5 right?

Edited by shelmo15

No that means £500

damn, i already sent the email. how can i change it?

you cant. you have to donate the £500 now

i put 200, just put 500 in here because that's what he used for the example email

i really am an idiot :(

Hey shelmo15, don't sweat it. I also donated £500, I copied and pasted the application, and forgot to edit the donation. My mistake was quickly discovered :lol:

Hey shelmo15, don't sweat it. I also donated £500, I copied and pasted the application, and forgot to edit the donation. My mistake was quickly discovered :lol:

did you see it before or after you sent it?

Edited by shelmo15

did you see it before or after you sent it?

I got an email from Secret Seagull asking me if I would like to change it :lol: It's blatantly obvious that it could be just an innocent mistake.

Edited by The Pats

stupid question but whats the fan club register hah

Send "Jaco" these details by PM, do not post them on the open forum

For new members who might wish to join and be registered with the New England Patriots, here are the details required:

User name:

Full Name:

Email address:

Oh my gosh...lol Poor Ade!!!

I think we need to create a UKP "applications for dummies". So funny though. I think many of you are overly excited and rushed the application which is understandable. Don't sweat the mistakes, but we definitely will have to owe Ade and the rest of the members that have been working hard and taking their time to organize things for us. :)

There aren't any details yet from the NFL for us..so I am patiently waiting so I have more information and can make sure my application is accurate ;). Plus I have no way of even receiving my tickets.

when you put the donation. if you put 500, that means £5 right?

Yey :D ! Thought that may catch a few. We're going to have a very healthy bank balance.

From the original post ..

- UKP Donation£: - If you would like to contribute to the cost of running this site and getting some commemorative flags printed, please enter a full £ amount here (no decimals). It won't affect your application if you choose not to.

The "donation" field is for information only so we can gauge possible funds to produce some commemorative flags/banners. You can change your mind if you wish. Just add whatever you like when you pay for your tickets, or add nothing at all. Your choice! :)

Nah .. It's a complicated form, but what I need to make the job a little easier. And you're by no means alone. Not sure How many times I said "No extra text, No Smileys" etc. , and I still got this.

UKPDonation£: Will make after prices confirmed :)

Excel just loves trying to format that into a currency field and sum it to ticket cost.

But many thanks to those of you who do get it right .. It takes about 5 seconds to process your application.

Do you confirm back that you received our applications Ade? Just wondering!

We were out of town for a few days so hopefully we are not too late for applying for two tickets.

We are part of the Barry Inciong Tail Gate group and have attended games in San Diego and Oakland

with Barry and his gang and always had a great time!!!

The email did not appear to be rejected so maybe I did it correctly - hope so.

For all our overseas friends, much depends on your history as a member on this site, your ability to collect tickets in person (we will not post overseas) and to make international payment via bank transfer.

All international requests will be considered by our team of moderators. We have to bear in mind that the NFL are allowing us this opportunity to but tickets as part of their efforts to promote the game in the UK.

US residents should first try to obtain tickets from the Patriots official allocation when they are made available for sale. We would not want to be in a position where we are offering tickets to people if the Patriots have to turn down season ticket holders after selling out their allocation.

If we feel that we are unable to accept any application, we will let you know by e-mail within the next two weeks.

Do you confirm back that you received our applications Ade? Just wondering!

I will do yes, but as a group mail, not individual ones,

What I will do though is set an auto reply on the "Tickets" mail account so that you do at least know it reached us.

I will do yes, but as a group mail, not individual ones,

What I will do though is set an auto reply on the "Tickets" mail account so that you do at least know it reached us.

OK kewl. I sent mine last night but didn't receive anything back so was worried :wacko:

OK kewl. I sent mine last night but didn't receive anything back so was worried :wacko:

Have just forwarded the auto reply to everyone who has already replied, using the email address you provided in the form. If you don't receive it, please check the email address you sent me.

Sent thru my application. Hopefully it's all correct - and successful :)

Will be well better than last time to be surrounded by Pats fans!

Hanging mine back for a bit...not sure on how many I'm even going to want yet.

For anyone holding back, there's no need. It helps if I can get the full list of names and contact details together, even if you change your mind later. Your registration is not a commitment to buy. Just have a best guess at what you need.

Confirmation and payment activity will be conducted by email when we get prices from the NFL.

SS - My original app was done incorrectly and I received an e-mail. I then resent my app with the correction. It's been 1 1/2 hrs since you indicated that you sent out an auto-reply. I rechecked the e-mail address and it is correct. I'll wait a bit longer but I guess I should have received it by now, yes?

Also, did you receive my separate e-mail regarding payment?

Edited by husky71

Hi Howard. Your form didn't load into the list because of added line spaces. I actually just corrected and added it about 10 minutes ago, and dropped you a short line to confirm. Did you get it?

For all our overseas friends, much depends on your history as a member on this site, your ability to collect tickets in person (we will not post overseas) and to make international payment via bank transfer.

All international requests will be considered by our team of moderators. We have to bear in mind that the NFL are allowing us this opportunity to but tickets as part of their efforts to promote the game in the UK.

We cannot be seen as a back-door ticket supplier for US travellers just because they have joined an internet forum after the game was announced. US residents should first try to obtain tickets from the Patriots official allocation when they are made available for sale. We would not want to be in a position where we are offering tickets to people if the Patriots have to turn down season ticket holders after selling out their allocation.

If we feel that we are unable to accept any application, we will let you know by e-mail within the next two weeks.

Duly noted and totally understood. I didn't even know you would get an allottment of tickets when I first found the forum. I had fun last time at the party you put on and wanted to make sure I knew about all the events for this game so we could have fun with other Pats fans again. I have no problem going through ticketmaster and the secondary market if need be. I look forward to a great weekend regardless.

Application sent, hoping to get some family members joining in this time.

Oh go on then, you've talked us into it :D