Secret_Seagull

Wembley 2012 Ticket Applications

.. subject to moderator approval.

I'll remember that when it comes to Roadtrip time :P

Yey :D ! Thought that may catch a few. We're going to have a very healthy bank balance.

From the original post ..

The "donation" field is for information only so we can gauge possible funds to produce some commemorative flags/banners. You can change your mind if you wish. Just add whatever you like when you pay for your tickets, or add nothing at all. Your choice! :)

ah, ok that good to hear.

i know i should have asked before i sent it.

i will defo make my donation a little higher than i was going to now but not quite £200 ;)

keep up the good work

Just sorted the accomodation for me and the bro-in-law. Staying with Stumaloo and his gang at the Best Western in Harrow.

Expect an email requesting 2 tickets tomorrow Ade.

Gotta go now as it's the missus's birthday and I've been "up the loft" for long enough today.

Look forward to meeting you again buddy,met you at the flag game, have a good evening.

Just sorted the accomodation for me and the bro-in-law. Staying with Stumaloo and his gang at the Best Western in Harrow.

Gotta go now as it's the missus's birthday and I've been "up the loft" for long enough today.

Stron is in the house :D

Everybody avoiding The Green Man this time around i see.

Stron is in the house :D

Stu, do me a favour will you. Wont be able to make the Saturday shindig this time so if i send you some money will you get my lottery tickets for me ;)

I was waiting for word back form my brother and nephews regarding tickets but if its just a heads up at the moment i'll get the application to you by tomorrow Ade.

I organize the Patriots Tailgate Club which is for Pats fans going to road games. We can't reach London by road but this game of course still counts.

Anyway, if it helps, I am willing to perform the collections for my members that get tickets to minimize the number of transactions that have to be handled, especially when dealing with foreign currency transactions.

We have our discussion thread going on. To participate, simply join the Patriots Tailgate Yahoo Group and vote on the poll to be included in the email distribution.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/PatsTG/

Thanks for all your efforts!

I organize the Patriots Tailgate Club which is for Pats fans going to road games. We can't reach London by road but this game of course still counts.

Anyway, if it helps, I am willing to perform the collections for my members that get tickets to minimize the number of transactions that have to be handled, especially when dealing with foreign currency transactions.

We have our discussion thread going on. To participate, simply join the Patriots Tailgate Yahoo Group and vote on the poll to be included in the email distribution.

http://sports.groups...m/group/PatsTG/

Thanks for all your efforts!

Barry; I assume this is you! I'm already talking about the possibility of an Orange County/PTC application with the other Moderators. It's unclear how large a group we will be able to accommodate from outside the UK, but we're aware of your interest, and will see what we can do. Let's keep talking offline as well,

Graham

Barry; I assume this is you! I'm already talking about the possibility of an Orange County/PTC application with the other Moderators. It's unclear how large a group we will be able to accommodate from outside the UK, but we're aware of your interest, and will see what we can do. Let's keep talking offline as well,

Graham

It is me. Sounds good!

Guest anapol45

Hi,

I joined the group as soon as Barry informed us. I am not quite sure of the requirement but would love to attend the game with my wife. (If there are additional tickets available I would be interested in my sons and daughter to also attend). Nevertheless, whatever tickets are available, I would be interested. (I'm originally from Malden, Massachusetts but live in Redlands, California).

Thank you -- Go Pats!!!!

We're up over 120 now. Surprisingly a few down on 2009.

If you haven't sent an application in yet, and you expect to, could you please send it in the next few days. It doesn't mean that you are committed to buying, and you can change your mind at any time up until you pay, but it does give me the opportunity to make sure I have the necessary data collected so that we can act quickly when the NFL gives me a price, and I can also let the NFL know what an approximate number for the purpose of them reserving an area for us.

Of the applications received, only 8 tickets have been requested in the "MID" price range, so will not be part of a large UKPatriots group. Just let me know when the prices are announced if you want to re-consider and come join the bigger group.

OK, so I have just had prices from the NFL. The "best guess" was pretty good - Spot on for the lower sideline, but a little over for the upper endzone.

I also have confirmation that we ARE able to offer the child priced seats, but only for Upper End zone.

So . this is what we'll do, because only a handful of people have asked for "mid" priced, and we do have some child ticket requests.

We will offer two price ranges as discussed, but they will be ..

Option 1 - Top priced, £100 Lower sideline

Option 2 - Low priced, £50 Upper end zone. Child prices (u-17 not u-14) are available at £17.50 in this zone only.

So you can start paying now. I would like to collect all payments and conclude our business with the NFL before the end of February (unless they ask for it earlier). Therefore, our deadline will be Midday, Sunday 26th February for ticket money to be paid. No extensions!

I will email all applicants with details for both payment, and to confirm the number of tickets required.

Exciting times :D

Not so much the £50; but there's a massive difference between £100 and £17.50 if the kids want to come.

Is anybody else thinking about going for the £50 tickets?

For info, of 130 applications, 120 were for the top priced. However, I suspect this may change given the significant price difference between the two options, and as Graham says, especially for the child priced seats.

Moved a couple of posts regarding peoples preference into the main ticket thread to stop it splitting into two conversations.

Hey Ade. I've put down for upper tickets but will probably want the £50 ones ideally (need to save money for Dublin etc), is this an issue at all?

I have just sent mine off, so hopefully it will be OK, please advise if any problems.

Gary

- Email. Check and double check it. This will be the primary method of ticket communication after you have submitted your application.

Arrghh!! How difficult was that to do, honestly?

This is my favourite application so far ..

Hi dear

How are you today, I hope all is well with you .I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good sense and understanding, My name is miss zarrina i saw your profile today in the internet friendship site

and became intrested in you,i will also like to know more about you.i'm hoping to hear from you soon so that I can send you more details about my self Including my picture. I believe we can move from here. The only important Thing there is love.

Yours Sincerely zarrina

Hey Ade. I've put down for upper tickets but will probably want the £50 ones ideally (need to save money for Dublin etc), is this an issue at all?

See your confirmation email.

Got my email confirmation. VERY excited to be joining the group for the game in October. Once you have the IBAN information I’ll head over to the bank and get the wire off.

Now it’s time to send all the good karma to Brady and Team on Sunday. I think Brady wants this W VERY much. A friend of mine saw Gronk at dinner on Monday night and he was out of the boot (confirmed by pictures at Media day) and was not walking with a limp.

Arrghh!! How difficult was that to do, honestly?

:blush: sorry ... I did double check, honest.

(btw .... my forwarded rejection email only goes to point 4 and is then cut off before advising on how to pay)

Maybe its just the tight ones who have to trouble down to London. Count me in

Hi dear

How are you today, I hope all is well with you .I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good sense and understanding, My name is miss zarrina i saw your profile today in the internet friendship site

and became intrested in you,i will also like to know more about you.i'm hoping to hear from you soon so that I can send you more details about my self Including my picture. I believe we can move from here. The only important Thing there is love.

Yours Sincerely zarrina

Nice one Ade. I'm sure Linda will be very understanding. I wonder if Zarrina skis ?

I will be sending in my application later today.... just one question. If 28th October turns out to be my wedding day (or slap bang in the middle of honeymoon), will I be able to transfer them? I'm sure there will be people who don't apply now and then realise later they'd like to come.

Also I see they're going on sale for general admission from tomorrow?

Edited by Wycombe Patriot

So are the majority of UK Pats sticking with the Lower Sideline seats ?

Seriously considering it. With just me and my boy going that's a difference of £132.50 which like Waspie said is a hell of a lot. Having said that the seats in 2009 were soooo good and worth every penny. Thanks to everyone who managed to obtain the child price by the way. Lets hope it encourages lots of young uns to attend and get hooked on this great game and the Pats in particular!

I think that if you have kids, you would be crazy to pay £100 instead of £17.50. Yes the sideline seats are fantastic, and we would love everyone to be together, but it's a huge price difference.

I can't say if it will be the same this year, but last time our upper end zone seats were rows 1&2, and provided a great view. Might be important for smaller people. If we are lucky enough to have row 1 again, I'll give that to people with child tickets.

Got my confirmation email. Wicked excited! Once the IBAN info is sorted I'll send you the fun money. =) Can't wait to see everyone in October.

Until then, enjoy the Superbowl! GO PATS!

Ade,

I've put my Spanish postal address on the application but that may change to a UK address sometime this year. Right now we have a young Spanish couple keen on purchasing our villa (been to see it three times) and they have made an initial offer to purchase, right now, way below our asking price and we have no idea which way this is going to go, or how long it's going to take if they make an offer we would accept.

I'll keep you posted on our move or non move.

Will pay for mine in a week or two. Decided to go for the £100 one now that £70 is not there and dads willing to pay aslong as i do a days work or two with him :)

Ben - No! Move your wedding dumbass! Or honeymoon at Wembley!

(So long as you tell us and don't sell above the face value, that's fine).

Of course, if I can't go then I'd try and find other UK Pats or their friends first. And I despise ticket touts, I've never sold a spare ticket for anything for more than its face value.

Sadly, I can't justify moving the wedding, but if we end up getting married the week before, I could always try and delay the honeymoon ;-)

Guest scurry

Hi Ade, hope I'm not too late to the party, am I still able to put in an application for a couple of tickets?

Hi Ade, hope I'm not too late to the party, am I still able to put in an application for a couple of tickets?

Go ahead.

Deadline for payment (and therefore applications) is 26th Feb.

I am going to stop looking at this thread - too depressing.

I have my "client" - a Rams fan - coming over from the States for the game and I gave him the option -

a. sit with a bunch of 200+ guys all wearing Patriots gear and jumping up, cheering all of our 5 TDs, singing and just generally being obnoxious to the Rams

b. sit in the club wembley with just one guy wearing Patriots gear and jumping up, cheering all of our 5 TDs, singing and just generally being obnoxious to the Rams

He chose option B :(

However I have said I will pick him up Sunday lunchtime so looking forward to joining you all on Saturday for all the events!!

hi all, did anyone else have problems getting tickets off nfluk.com?

Yes, I was going to look to see what tickets were available, but they never went on sale.

Not sure why, but I am sure we will find out in time.

Guest dave45

Yes, I was going to look to see what tickets were available, but they never went on sale.

Not sure why, but I am sure we will find out in time.

Could be something to do with the Rams dispute with their landlord !

Application sent. Sorry its a few days over due. As I explained to Ade in the email, internet is limited at the moment, on the slowest connection since before dial up, and that is being kind!

Many thanks for your efforts thus far Ade.