Secret_Seagull

Wembley 2012 Ticket Applications

Application sent. Sorry its a few days over due. As I explained to Ade in the email, internet is limited at the moment, on the slowest connection since before dial up, and that is being kind!

Many thanks for your efforts thus far Ade.

Do we class you as an "overseas applicant" Danny :P

Liverpool Supporter = probably based in Norway. Ade, answer must be yes :P

Guest dave45

Money paid in this morning and confirmation email sent. I feel that my work is now done. I shall therefore spend the afternoon with my feet up watching Millwall on the telly. See you all tomorrow for the flag football

Haha I guess so, for now! Hopefully by then though I will be on the other side of the pond. While I am working in this sector though (North & South Europe) I will remain a UK resident, sigh.

Liverpool Supporter = probably based in Norway. Ade, answer must be yes :P

You been sucking those lemons again this morning?!Haha

Its just the way sports teams work, the bigger and better you are, the more foreign support you get! Would explain why nobody outside of the North West of England is supporting Everton! :lol:

I'm tempted by the £50 seats. I enjoyed the lower ones last time, but we're doing a trip to the States in the Autumn, and I can't justify that expenditure again. It also depends on the exact dates for the trip.

Guest scurry

Any more for any more?

Opening post has been updated with latest prices etc. => http://ukpatriots.co...indpost&p=93566

Literally just completed my application. Hope it is up to scratch!?!?

EDIT: Just realised I put TOP instead of 100 as per updated instructions...

Thanks in advance for all your hard work Ade.

Edited by scurry

Guest Keithj

I sent my money this afternoon, sent an email to the dedicated address saying so, just in case, and received an acknowledgement from Ade within minutes. The UKP are running things more smoothly than the NFL so far!! :)

Keith

Any more for any more?

Opening post has been updated with latest prices etc. => http://ukpatriots.co...indpost&p=93566

Hi Ade, will get the payment sorted to you,thanks for the confirmation e mail, just trying to deal with yesterday, this is the first NFL related thing i've looked at since the game that can't be mentioned #2.

Thanks for the hard work Ade, I'll send my payment as soon as I figure out where my HSBC key has got to (anyone else hate these things?), can't log onto internet banking without it :(

I sent my money this afternoon, sent an email to the dedicated address saying so, just in case, and received an acknowledgement from Ade within minutes. The UKP are running things more smoothly than the NFL so far!! :)

Keith

And this is a surprise to you? ;)

Guest dave45

Sorry if this has been asked, can we pay using paypal?

Don't think so. Paypal tend to charge a fee.

Sorry if this has been asked, can we pay using paypal?

No sorry. Bank transfers and cheques only.

If you really want to use a credit card, then you'll have to go the Ticketshatfer route.

I attempted to transfer my payment today through my bank here in the states. The little boy who helped me said he can't complete the transfer until he has Adrian's address & the address the bank account is located. Anybody else run into that issue trying to make the transfer from the states?

Of course, my other fun obstacle was the fact that I haven't changed my name to my married name on the account yet, so he was skeptical that I am actually ME. =) Always an adventure!

I attempted to transfer my payment today through my bank here in the states. The little boy who helped me said he can't complete the transfer until he has Adrian's address & the address the bank account is located. Anybody else run into that issue trying to make the transfer from the states?

Of course, my other fun obstacle was the fact that I haven't changed my name to my married name on the account yet, so he was skeptical that I am actually ME. =) Always an adventure!

little boy....lol

sadly every bank seems to do this differently, lynn - took us 3 attempts to transfer some money to spain for barca tickets last year. Pm ade for the deets and you should be all set.

Lynn I ran into that problem when I did my wire also. I explained that it was a personal account at the bank so they put in London for the Street, London for the City, E14 5HQ for the Zip and GB for the Country. The other option was to google the bank and use one of the branch addresses. Hope that helps!

Bump .. Is everyone done with their applications?

Anyone who sent an application, who has not receied an acknowledgement with payment details, please let me know via the "Tickets" email address.

Current applications accepted (highlighted ones have paid):

James in Wales

AndyWales 54

PatriotsForever

italian pat patriot

quarterback2409

scurry

L&T

warren

icenorthernjohn

d_loughran292

mringsell

Wycombe Patriot

tupper

Lobo solitario

David

specialbruschidave

Bristol Pat

Magoo

patriotsjay

bjhfan

luckytucker

chelseafan71

UTCIAD

Scouse Patriot

waspie

FulhamPatriot

justjen

BOSSFO2007

socal bong

Patman

macca08

Ensign

buddfox

jaco

patriotscpfc

parky

Steven Gray

Stron

MB_22

Patriotles

Cheshunt Pat

nedpears

TBX3

Hullpatriot101

Lynn1214

papa _lazarou

Damien

Rat Noir

tomi_robo

rob@foxboro

Tommo

dg31

husky71

jo-p

WelshLancsPat

El Russo

Vangelis

trembd

shelmo15

ruthspin

LJG0722

jcuza

GlasgowPat

Swindon Patriot

Patsgirldk

aldopatriot

Stumaloo

UKpatsfan

Simon89

Grecian_Patriot

Keithj

Ratser

The_Pats

Dave45

Secret_Seagull

Yeah, hope its not too late to send an application. Didn't know whether I was going with someone but I guess not.

Just went to pay and it tried ringing my home phone to confirm payment but couldent connect to it for some reason but i had to update phone number so done it and then it saif i have to wait 7 days before they can contact me with that number so hopefully i can do it before the cut off date

Just went to pay and it tried ringing my home phone to confirm payment but couldent connect to it for some reason but i had to update phone number so done it and then it saif i have to wait 7 days before they can contact me with that number so hopefully i can do it before the cut off date

Are you with Lloyds? They won';t get ti to you for 7 working days so you'll be lucky. They usually ring you to confirm the payment and you have to enter a code or something...I'd go down the the bank at some time between monday and Saturday and go do it over the counter.

Like Damien said, your best bet is to pop into a branch and do it over the counter, or try and do via phone banking if you have access to it.

The Banking industry is about the worst "service industry" I've ever come across.

As I have my tickets with my Rams Fan mate and won't be joining you on Sunday (but hopefully will on Saturday) but there is 75 names here, so how many tickets is that - - - presume less than 300.

Is that more or less than last time?

About the same.

In '09 we were 173 in total (156 sideline + 17 end zone)

This year, if the people who haven't yet paid stick to their application, we are 183 (157 sideline + 21 endzone +5 juniors).

Payment and e mail sent tonight Ade, thanks and fair play to you for organising all this again, Roll on October

About the same.

In '09 we were 173 in total (156 sideline + 17 end zone)

This year, if the people who haven't yet paid stick to their application, we are 183 (157 sideline + 21 endzone +5 juniors).

Quite a few dropping out as we near deadline day. Suspect we may end up LESS than '09.

Quite a few dropping out as we near deadline day. Suspect we may end up LESS than '09.

Well last time I got 4 UKpats tixs and 5 general sales tickets, this time...2, so thats 7 less

The novelty has worn off for some of the "bandwagoneers" already then :D

The novelty has worn off for some of the "bandwagoneers" already then :D

Shame on you people dropping out after all the hard work put in by SS :angry: