Secret_Seagull

Ticket Updates

How come that doesn't surprise me, with the NFL or NFL UK, it just shows what a well organised and easily accessible organisation the Patriots are, this would never happen with them.

Yep, at least we'll be on TV and give the players a great welcome in warm ups, we need plenty of flags and plenty of noise.

Guest scurry

Yes I have the block number, and I'm pretty cross about it. We have sideline tickets, but they are Rams sideline, and we are not at the 30-40 line, but the goalline/endzone, near the players entrance tunnel.

I've dealt with a different (less experienced) person at the NFL this time. From my very first email to final application form, I mentioned PATRIOTS sideline. When she gave me the block number, it was a done deal. I protested, but she said that the Home team was where they did all their "group" allocations from. When I asked why we were on the peripheral edge of the top priced tickets, she said it was because of the size of our group.

I'm very annoyed because they know what we wanted in January, and somehow managed to drop us in a pot with all other corporate ticket applications.

Still, we'll be on the best side to get seen on TV, so lots of flags and noise needed, and Damo's sorting out some Pats towels for us to twirl!

Blocks 140 and 506. See here => http://www.wembleyst...40|event:sports

That's a shame, and pretty poor from NFLUK (another example of them letting us loyal fans down) but hopefully the Patriots will spend plenty of time scoring TDs into that endzone! Also if I remember correctly we warmed up at that end last time so should give us some great photo opportunities with plenty of close-ups of the players.

Also I suppose its a different vantage point to take in the game from, if we'd been in exactly the same spot it might have all felt a bit samey as 09.

Not to worry, thanks Ade.

Pity about the Rams sideline, but having sat in almost identical seats for a football (soccer) game earlier in the year the views still very good.

I heard it was from our players request that they sat our fan club on the other sideline. Something about being too loud...?

Yes I have the block number, and I'm pretty cross about it. We have sideline tickets, but they are Rams sideline, and we are not at the 30-40 line, but the goalline/endzone, near the players entrance tunnel.

We were in block 141 for the Bucs game and you get a great view of the goal line action at that end and the players will be coming out right in front of you. Great photo ops as the players go in and out for the warm up.

Brady did his post match interview at about the 10 yard line in that corner and most of the seats had cleared out so if you move across a bit you may be able to get his attention when he's done with the cameras.

Holy crap that's a lot of tickets! UKPatsNation owes you a debt of gratitude, Ade :-)

Seating layout shown below. I requested a square block rather than a few long lines to keep us more together.

I'm waiting to find out if first 19 rows are covered. If they are, we are front row, and I'll sit any shorter people there. Just let me know if you have short people with you. :D

If you are especially tall, please let me kow so that I do not sit you in the first row,

Seats.jpg

Damn so many tickets. Lucky you dont have to carry them around with you :L

I did from the NFL office .. in the pouring rain. Almost dropped them in a huge puddle.

Only rows 1-10 are covered, so we don't have the first row in use.

Woohoo! Very exciting Ade, you would be worth mugging LOL Huge thanks for all the work you did, I don't really care where the seats are as long as we get to see the game :-) Only downfall not being behind their bench is not butt shots of Brady ;-) I sewed the 4 flags together yesterday ready for the letters to go on and it is massive! Thinking we could hang it on the wall behind the cheerleaders or from the balcony at the top of the Sports Cafe :-) See you all soon!

Sam

I am very happy with the view from the cheaper seat cheers ade and the rest of the ukpatriots mods

Seconded. Hope the beer shop isn't too far away, i would hate for you to miss too much of the game :D

I heard it was from our players request that they sat our fan club on the other sideline. Something about being too loud...?

Didn't BB have a slight pop at the crowd last time saying they didnt know when to cheer or words to that effect?

Very nice picture Ade.

This;

I'm waiting to find out if first 19 rows are covered. If they are, we are front row, and I'll sit any shorter people there. Just let me know if you have short people with you. :D

I'm vertically challenged so does that qualify me as a short person?

Very nice picture Ade.

This;

Looks like we are sitting together Ted...lol

Possibly, quite possibly! :lol:

Didn't BB have a slight pop at the crowd last time saying they didnt know when to cheer or words to that effect?

BB may have said something along them lines, he was more diplomatic than Sean Payton in 2008 though who was a right miserable so and so.

It tends to be a stereotypical comment that the crowd at Wembley don't know when to cheer, 90% of the crowd are very knowledgeable, the only thing that peeves me is the wave.

BB may have said something along them lines, he was more diplomatic than Sean Payton in 2008 though who was a right miserable so and so.

It tends to be a stereotypical comment that the crowd at Wembley don't know when to cheer, 90% of the crowd are very knowledgeable, the only thing that peeves me is the wave.

Yes I think thats not for our section, as we cheered loud on 3rd downs, chanted when the Bucs were driving, and hushed for the Pats but theres another 81800 people who affect what is heard from the players and coaching staff! Haha

Good news about that flag though, we will have to make a point of it that all UKPats know what is looks like/where it is hung up so it doesn't go walk about again.

I think we should do something for the guys that have put so much effort into arranging this all over again, the tickets, the party, the flag football and and all the other events, but I don't know what. Any ideas?

These guys have busy lives with full time jobs, and families, yet they still manage to give up their time to arrange all of this.

My idea would be to maybe get a little pot going at the party for some beers for them all? 5/10 pound each? Just an idea, if not, individual thanks I am sure they could appreciate as well!

Guest stanleymorgan

I am in the front row of club wembley tier, Block 247 which is just above your block 140 and right where the players come out......so if you want any flags hung from there, I can do it for you. Assuming the Wembley stewards allow it ?

Looks like I'll be opposite you guys, on the second level (club Wembley seats I think) so I'll see about bringing a camera and see if I can take some photos of all your flags and what not. what do you reckon my chances of getting a proper SLR-type camera in are, given that I'm in a more 'hospitality' type area?

Guest ruth spinney

Only downfall not being behind their bench is no butt shots of Brady ;-)

Very true Sam, and none of Wes either, but but but it does mean a great zoom shot of their front features and they're not all bad ;-)

Thank you once again Ade and UKPatriots for the hard work in getting this arranged! Can't wait to meet you all again! :D

Guest ruth spinney

I know the feeling! I'm not short, just vertically challenged :S

Guest sanj2000

Just taken my tickets out of the safe to admire them (joke) - they are in block 210.

I bought them from Ticketma$$ter, before I knew about this site. If I would have discovered UKPatriots earlier, I would have gone on the 2012 roadtrip, but having looked at this website, I have some new holiday ideas for the future!

Guest stanleymorgan

Looks like I'll be opposite you guys, on the second level (club Wembley seats I think) so I'll see about bringing a camera and see if I can take some photos of all your flags and what not. what do you reckon my chances of getting a proper SLR-type camera in are, given that I'm in a more 'hospitality' type area?

I have been in club wembley many times, they have no restrictions on cameras unless they have one of those massive press type lenses !

Have we heard what block(s) our seats are in yet? Not that it really matters, especially if the seats are comparitable to 09, which was an excellent spot. Just interested to know, but can wait until tickets are delivered!

I've dealt with a different (less experienced) person at the NFL this time. From my very first email to final application form, I mentioned PATRIOTS sideline. When she gave me the block number, it was a done deal. I protested, but she said that the Home team was where they did all their "group" allocations from. When I asked why we were on the peripheral edge of the top priced tickets, she said it was because of the size of our group.

I'm very annoyed because they know what we wanted in January, and somehow managed to drop us in a pot with all other corporate ticket applications.

Still, we'll be on the best side to get seen on TV, so lots of flags and noise needed, and Damo's sorting out some Pats towels for us to twirl!

thanks Ade for yr huge effort, you was simply great this time too and i really thank you for it

it will be another fantastic week end

I have been in club wembley many times, they have no restrictions on cameras unless they have one of those massive press type lenses !

What counts as press type coming in with a canon eos ? ?

Guest stanleymorgan

What counts as press type coming in with a canon eos ? ?

Thats no problem.....I'm talking about one of those big orange things that are about a foot wide at the end.

Just have to get the Pats cheerleaders to stay in that part of the ground :)

they wont be sideline as they are the away team. they will only send over 3 or 4 girls and they will sit with the patriots family and friends

they wont be sideline as they are the away team. they will only send over 3 or 4 girls and they will sit with the patriots family and friends

Warren's correct, we were lucky enough to have them at the pre game party on the saturday ,but were nowhere to be seen on the sidelines on gameday as we were the road team.

I had front row seats, above the tarped area anyway , so had a great view of the Buccs cheerleaders, my mate, a Seahawks fan spent the game taking photos of them, and they say us Patriots fans love our cameras....

Warren's correct, we were lucky enough to have them at the pre game party on the saturday ,but were nowhere to be seen on the sidelines on gameday as we were the road team.

I had front row seats, above the tarped area anyway , so had a great view of the Buccs cheerleaders, my mate, a Seahawks fan spent the game taking photos of them, and they say us Patriots fans love our cameras....

We were the road team, but I managed to snag a picture of them inside the stadium. They were about a block over from where the UKPatriots were sat. Amongst the family and friends of the players. Belichick's first lady, Wilfork's wife, Maroneys mum and sisters where in the vicinity too.

I expect they will be in a similar area this year.

Mail just sent to those expecting tickets by post today ..

Dear ticket holder,

So, I went to the post office yesterday, and they no longer offer the £1.89 "Registered" service that I was intending to us for your tickets. They only have "Recorded" and "Special Delivery".

"Recorded" is signed for, costs less than £1, but is delivered with normal mail and does not carry any insurance.

"Special Delivery" carries £500 insurance, and is a separate, track-able, service. But they want £5.90 per envelope. I know that most of you have included £2 postage with your payment, and some of you an extra donation as well, but this will cost the UKP about £240 that we haven' budgeted for.

I am sure that tickets would be reprinted if lost, but there is a hassle/worry factor with that. Also, the T&Cs say "The management is not obliged to to issue any replacement .. ". This is not a chance I suspect many of you will want to take.

I am going to see if my office can help on Monday with an alternative option. If not' I'll go back to the Post Office and use the Special Delivery service. If this is the case, I may have to ask for an extra £3.90 per delivery to be sent to the UKP bank account to cover the additional postage cost.

Sorry, it was poor research on my part in January when first setting the tickets charges I know, but everybody's tickets are here and safe and will be delivered securely as promised. And we're still far cheaper than TicketShafter!

Cheers

A

Well, it is what it is. For peace of mind and considering the face value of the ticket, an extra £3.90? No contest as far as I'm concerned.

Well, it is what it is. For peace of mind and considering the face value of the ticket, an extra £3.90? No contest as far as I'm concerned.

Agreed. Whatever it takes Ade. Just sorry it's more hassle for you with the back and forth.

Just sorry it's more hassle for you with the back and forth.

Ah thanks, but no need. I knew what I was getting into! It's worth it to have the whole crew sat together.

I'll see if I can get a pic off the internet of the type to see if you reckon it's ok, gimme a few.

EDIT: It's an Olympus E-510 pretty much the same kind of lens as the one below

300px_E510.jpg

Edited by Ryan91

The usual stadium rule is no detachable lenses.

Wembley doesn't seem to be any different. This is on the banned list from their rules & regs ... "professional cameras & recording devices (This applies to cameras that have interchangeable lenses),"

Put it down your pants! it will be well worth the effort, with some great shots i'm sure! even some of the smallest cameras have interchangeable lenses now, (it could be a risk worth taking!)

Yeah that's ok with me,just want the tickets to arrive safely and not fall into the wrong hands,and have loads of hassle with the Royal Mail! and Wembley Stadium issuing new tickets,been there before!

The usual stadium rule is no detachable lenses.

Wembley doesn't seem to be any different. This is on the banned list from their rules & regs ... "professional cameras & recording devices (This applies to cameras that have interchangeable lenses),"

Well we do have interchangeable lenses, but we can always leave the other lenses in the bag at the hotel, also have a small personal digital camera.