Secret_Seagull

Ticket Updates

If you've applied for Wembley tickets, please make sure that you "Whitelist" the UKP ticket email address, or add the address to your approved contacts. Some email applications will do this automatically when you used the address as the sender for your application, but please check.

This will ensure that any updates or information sent out, is not flagged as apm by your email client.

Anybody who has applied but not received payment details, please let me know. Payments are due in 12 days. Any latecomers for any more?

Only 9 days until the payment deadine. If there are any remaining overseas members thinking of applying, I would suggest you act quickly. Some payments have taken a week to reach me.

Attendees (so far)

Confirmed & Paid

Sideline

AndyWales 54

aldopatriot

bjhfan

BOSSFO2007

Bristol Pat

buddfox

Cheshunt Pat

d_loughran292

dg31

Damien

David

Dave45

El Russo

Ensign

FulhamPatriot

GlasgowPat

husky71

italian pat patriot

jaco

James in Wales

jcuza

jo-p

Keithj

L&T

Lobo solitario

luckytucker

Lynn1214

Magoo

MB_22

mringsell

nedpears

papa _lazarou

parky

Patman

patriotscpfc

patriotsjay

Patsgirldk

Rat Noir

rob@foxboro

ruthspin

Scouse Patriot

scurry

secret_seagull

shelmo15

Simon89

specialbruschidave

socal bong

Stron

Stumaloo

Swindon Patriot

TBX3

tomi_robo

Tommo

trembd

tupper

UKpatsfan

Vangelis

warren

WelshLancsPat

Endzone

Grecian_Patriot

Hullpatriot101

macca08

PatriotsForever

Patsman1973

Steven Gray

The_Pats

UTCIAD

Unconfirmed (i.e. not paid yet)

icenorthernjohn

matt20382

Patriotles

Ratser

chelseafan71

Jamiee_

justjen

quarterback2409

waspie
Wycombe Patriot

Edited by Secret Seagull
updates

One week left. Reminders sent out to all those not yet paid.

If you pay after midday Friday, you won't receive an acknowledgement until Monday because I am away without internet.

Couple more paid. A couple dropped out.

22 still need to get money paid if they want to join our group.

I'm away for the weekend from tomorrow lunch, and will not be able to send payment acknowledgements. or update this thread, until Monday evening (when I hope I can send the remaining 22 acknowledgements).

Payments recevied & Confirmations sent.

Some dropped out.

4 not yet paid and need to now.

Will be sending everybody 1 more email to check the tickets thast I am getting for you before I walk into the NFL office with my Credit card.

Paid up, we have just 149 .. down 24 on 2009! 129 in sideline seats and 20 in the upper tier (incl 3 juniors).

Copy of email & PM sent to all applicants ..

Dear UKPatriot,

Many thanks for your ticket application and prompt payment. Before I pop into the NFL office, I just want to do one final check that I have all your ticket details correct.

Could you please confirm that the tickets I have you listed for below are correct. Please email me immediately if there are any errors in the list.

If you have paid on behalf of somebody else, those tickets are shown against your name.

Cheers,

Ade

Sideline (£100 seats)

1 x aldopatriot

1 x AndyWales 54

2 x bjhfan

3 x BOSSFO2007

3 x Bristol Pat

1 x buddfox

2 x Cheshunt Pat

2 x d_loughran292

4 x Damien

1 x Dave45

2 x David

2 x dg31

2 x El Russo

2 x Ensign

4 x FulhamPatriot

1 x GlasgowPat

3 x italian pat patriot

1 x jaco

1 x James in Wales

2 x jcuza

2 x jo-p

2 x Keithj

4 x L&T

1 x Lobo solitario

2 x Lynn1214

2 x Magoo

3 x MB_22

1 x mringsell

2 x nedpears

5 x papa _lazarou

2 x parky

4 x Patman

2 x patriotscpfc

3 x patriotsjay

2 x Patsgirldk

1 x Rat Noir

2 x rob@foxboro

1 x ruthspin

1 x Scouse Patriot

2 x scurry

1 x shelmo15

1 x Simon89

6 x socal bong

3 x specialbruschidave

2 x Stron

4 x Stumaloo

2 x Swindon Patriot

4 x TBX3

2 x tomi_robo

1 x Tommo

3 x trembd

6 x tupper

2 x UKpatsfan

4 x Vangelis

2 x warren

2 x WelshLancsPat

2 x Wycombe Patriot

Upper tier (£50 seats)

3 x Grecian_Patriot

2 x Hullpatriot101 (including 1 child seat)

2 x luckytucker (including 1 child seat)

4 x macca08

2 x PatriotsForever

2 x Patsman1973 (including 1 child seat)

2 x Steven Gray

1 x The_Pats

2 x UTCIAD

Will be sending everybody 1 more email to check the tickets thast I am getting for you before I walk into the NFL office with my Credit card.

Make sure you walk into the right office "NFL" not "Travel Agent" :D

Payment made last night as per your email.

Apologies for being late.

Ade, glad it's not me,who has to tell Mr Craft that we are down on tickets,since his team were here lastI but i can't really believe we are down on 2009, are they mad or just skint!

It's okay, we can tell Mr.Craft, so long as we don't tell THIS Mr.Kraft!

Good spot Ted, what was i thinking! or maybe i wasn't! Mr Kraft.

Why's that?

Well theres me, the Pats fan, the other 8 consisted of a Cowboy, 2 Miami, Eagles, Ram, Panthers and 2 undecided...they said they didn't like watching bloodbaths :) and didn't want a repeat

When do we find out the block and row of the tickets for the game, as my wife keeps asking me where are we sitting and I cannot tell her?

Gary

All in good time! Gary. They're on the half way line,behind the team bench on the sideline, very good tickets last time v Bucks. :)

When do we find out the block and row of the tickets for the game, as my wife keeps asking me where are we sitting and I cannot tell her?

Gary

As soon as I find out myself. I keep chasing the NFL. Will give them anotgher nudge today.

Just had this through ...

The tickets are being held for you and we will not start allocating tickets to people for another month or so.

Tailgate is likely to be the same set up as last year, where all game ticket holders can gain access to the Tailgate party. I will confirm this with you nearer the time.

Just to keep y'all up to date .. Have chased the NFL again today about ticket allocation (because like you I'd like to know). Here's the reply :

Unfortunately we have not yet set up the distribution process for business requests for the Wembley game. This will be done in the near future, so it would be best to wait until you are back from holiday to complete the sale, The seats are held for you so you will not lose them.

So sorry, I can't give you your seat yet, but at least it's more re-assurance from the NFL that we're safely tucked away with our allocation.

Just to keep y'all up to date .. Have chased the NFL again today about ticket allocation (because like you I'd like to know). Here's the reply :

Unfortunately we have not yet set up the distribution process for business requests for the Wembley game. This will be done in the near future, so it would be best to wait until you are back from holiday to complete the sale, The seats are held for you so you will not lose them.

So sorry, I can't give you your seat yet, but at least it's more re-assurance from the NFL that we're safely tucked away with out allocation.

Thanks for the update Ade

Any idea of timescales of when we are going to hear about our ticket allocation?

we have been allocated the tickets so no need to worry. does it really matter if we are on the 45 or 40 yard line?

the seats we had last time were the best you could ever get,

Please wait you will be told as soon as SS gets told

Please wait you will be told as soon as SS gets told

or as soon as he gets back from his holiday in Northern Cyprus ;)

Seriously; Seagull's in regular contact with the NFL - the delay in knowing where our allocation is is entirely down to them.

Hello All,

Did not see my name on the above list and I have paid and received the email confirmation today for the ticket delivery details.

Also what will happen if the tickets arrive the week of the game? can I pick them up in LDN rather than having them shipped to Switzerland?

thanks,

Brent

BAMNAtion

Yahhheey ! Have just discovered how to do Mail Merge in Google Docs.

All applicatants should have received an email about an hour ago to confirm address/allocation etc. Please mail me at Tickets@UKPatriots if you didn't get it (after checking your spam folder first).

In '09, I didn't get the tickets until Tuesday of Game Week. Hopefully we'll get them sooner this year, but please do not panic if you don't hear anything before then.

Brent - As per the email this morning, tickets for overseas applicants will need to be collected from me in person in London. I'll be in touch nearer the time to arrange where/when.

The following have not RSVP'd to the email. Can you please check that you have it !

bjhfan
BristolPat
Damien
FulhamPatriot
Hullpatriot101
Stron
Tommo

I emailed you ade telling you my new address and you replied back :-)

cheers

just seen ur e-mail ade replied again

Edited by hullpatriot101

If anybody still needs tickets, i´ve 2 to give away. Only face to face preferable on the tailgate party. :_)Coming from Vienna on the 26th, so if somebody needs them give me a post.

exact location availible mid october when the arrive per mail, i´ve ordered them dircectly at wembley.

Not able to make this now due to work, but have two tickets through UK Pats for the Pats sideline available (which Ade can confirm).

Not able to make this now due to work, but have two tickets through UK Pats for the Pats sideline available (which Ade can confirm).

Can't you just resign instead?

Guest sanj2000

Got home - tickets have arrived!!

Only thing is I think Tickemaster ripped me off - I am sure I paid an extra £5 for special delivery, but the tickets had not been signed for.

Sanj

Can't you just resign instead?

:lol: My annoyance has been aired, and they will owe me big time.

Unfortunately the way the construction industry is right now, and with it being partly my company, I just can't justify the time off needed.

Had also planned to attend some Champions League away games and some motorbike racing meets too, but that also was scuppered.

Totally gutted.

We have confirmation that our tickets are ready with the NFLUK office - they will be sent out next week. More info to follow from SS.

Getting close now =D

We have confirmation that our tickets are ready with the NFLUK office - they will be sent out next week. More info to follow from SS.

Looking forward to it, will start getting really excited when my ticket arrives :)

Also I don't know if particular seats have been allocated yet, but last time I was sat a couple of rows behind the Pats cheerleaders. So a row or two forward would be perfect :P

Edited by Simon89

So Ade didn't go to the Bahamas afterall?! :D

That's good news,i will be on postman watch very soon then! :)

So Ade didn't go to the Bahamas afterall?! :D

Nah just birmingham

Alabamah or West Midlands?

Is there a waiting list or anything for those that didn't get tickets to replace anyone that can no longer go?

I'm not managing a wait list .. too much work. There are people on here with spares though I think. Just ask away!

Guest scurry

Have we heard what block(s) our seats are in yet? Not that it really matters, especially if the seats are comparitable to 09, which was an excellent spot. Just interested to know, but can wait until tickets are delivered!

Edited by scurry

Have we heard what block(s) our seats are in yet? Not that it really matters, especially if the seats are comparitable to 09, which was an excellent spot. Just interested to know, but can wait until tickets are delivered!

Yes I have the block number, and I'm pretty cross about it. We have sideline tickets, but they are Rams sideline, and we are not at the 30-40 line, but the goalline/endzone, near the players entrance tunnel.

I've dealt with a different (less experienced) person at the NFL this time. From my very first email to final application form, I mentioned PATRIOTS sideline. When she gave me the block number, it was a done deal. I protested, but she said that the Home team was where they did all their "group" allocations from. When I asked why we were on the peripheral edge of the top priced tickets, she said it was because of the size of our group.

I'm very annoyed because they know what we wanted in January, and somehow managed to drop us in a pot with all other corporate ticket applications.

Still, we'll be on the best side to get seen on TV, so lots of flags and noise needed, and Damo's sorting out some Pats towels for us to twirl!

Blocks 140 and 506. See here => http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadium/ViewFromYourSeat.aspx#seat:140|event:sports