Kpatsk

Patriots Pre Game Party

The ring was Tom Brady Snr's. His son gave it to him.

Was Tom Brady's Dad in London that weekend James?

Yes mate, he was. He was at our party as were many of the players' families.

Mr Kraft's son was there but it wasn't Jonathan. I believe it was Daniel.

Wow..I never knew that James, they were behind the velvet rope with Andy Hart no doubt!

If this year's comes off it would go some to beat having Robert Kraft, Gino and Gil,Troy Brown and John Smith and not forgetting getting to meet the legendary Fred Kirsch!

Any news yet on the Patriots Pre game party Saturday October 27th? How do we get tickets etc.....

Keven

Hi Keven,

You've made a total of 2 posts on our forums - one asking about game tickets, and this one asking about party tickets.

I would suggest it might be courteous to at least introduce yourself to our community first (as per the agreement you accepted when registering).

Another sure to be great uk patriots event that i won't be able to attend :( - looks like you will require marginally less beer this time around

For those that weren't there, this was a truly great night last time out - I made the pictures section on the Patriots website and got my mitts on a SB ring.

(and mysteriously developed dehydration-like symptoms and a bit of a headache the following morning)

Alright Chris, are you sticking around in ON for this? I'm not sure whether I will be on the rig, all become clear in the next week or so I think though!

ticket.jpg

Take it more details are about to be forthcoming?

no james wanted to post something to give you false hope.

of course you will be told when full details are available.

ticket.jpg

no james wanted to post something to give you false hope.

of course you will be told when full details are available.

So we're not printing these at home? :wacko::P

Correct. As soon as we have full details we'll let everyone know. Just wanted to let the people on here who have been constantly asking 'any news?' know that things were in place.

So we're not printing these at home? :wacko::P

No, we didn't last time either.

Great ticket reminds me of a gilette stadium ticket ;)

That's because it is. Printed on the same ticket blanks :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Proper wind up James had me falling for it -_-

Falling for what? There's no wind up. That's a scan of the tickets that are on their way. A full announcement and details on ticketing will be made as soon as we can. Hopefully early next week.

Priorities will be UKPatriots members who bought their gameday tickets through us.

Priorities will be UKPatriots members who bought their gameday tickets through us.

This is important for people to note. There is limit on tickets available, and we will have to implement a priority system. After Gameday ticket holders, the priority will be based upon membership activity (number of posts and participation in previous UKP social events), and duration of membership. This won't suit everybody, but it's the only way we can do it.

Correct. As soon as we have full details we'll let everyone know. Just wanted to let the people on here who have been constantly asking 'any news?' know that things were in place.

I wasn't being a complete idiot then :P

The Misses and I got our game tickets separately so hopefully will still be able to get one of the last few party tickets after the priority ones are gone.

Does being in the FF leagues count? :)

Edited by StephenRhys

Guest stanleymorgan

Fairly desperate to go to this with the misses.....but activity not great as not a forum type of guy....did go to the last pre game party though if that gets me any brownie points ?

This is important for people to note. There is limit on tickets available, and we will have to implement a priority system. After Gameday ticket holders, the priority will be based upon membership activity (number of posts and participation in previous UKP social events), and duration of membership. This won't suit everybody, but it's the only way we can do it.

Any chance for those of us from "across the pond" who are flying in for the game but got our game tickets via Ticketmaster?

Thanks,

Rich

Hmm, Rich asked the same thing I wanted to know. I got a package deal on the tickets/hotel and am signed up for the stadium tour with you guys. Would love to get into this and hang with all these Pats fans. If need be, I'll buy your beers all night if we can get 4 tix. Thanks guys. Can't wait to meet Pats fans over there.

Jay

And does that include me as well? TBX3 and younger brother have tickets with you guys but I had to take a customer so am in the posh seats. Already told the said customer I am not seeing him on the Saturday night!

We are flying in from Japan for this game. We went to the 2009 London game as well as the pre-game party and also the "morning of the game" breakfast/cookout UKPatriots hosted. We made many friends during our 2009 experience, (some we still keep in contact with on a regular basis through facebook). We really want to go to the pre-game party again, partly since we had such a great time in '09 and partly to see some of you that we had become (and stayed) friends with over the last 3 years.

Funny because my wife was the one who won the "door prize" raffle in '09 at the pre-game party, heh.

Are gameday ticket holders those that have bought through UK Patriots?

Cheers

Guest dapoofy

I too got my tickets on my own but would still like to attend. I am also "jumping the pond" to get there. :) Thanks

So many noobs asking about the party :lol: .

No surprise, but you all accepted the T&C to introduce yourselves to the forum, and some of you have the 1 post, which is in this thread! We don't mind you tagging along, and we're very friendly, but do please tell us something about you first, either via your profile or in the "New members" section :) .

We will welcome Pats fans from all over the world, but we will have a priority system to acknowledge the active UKP FCOR membership. The priority will be (while stocks last) :

1. People who have bought Gameday tickets through the UKPatriots - 1 per ticket.

2. Full members who joined before 19th January 2012 (the date of the NFL announcement) - 2 per member.

3. UKP FCOR members and other selected FCOR groups - 1 per member.

4. "Full" members - 2 per member.

5. "Quiet" members who have introduced themselves to the UKP community, in order of join date - 1 per member

6. Other "Quiet" and Dormant members in order of join date - 1 per member

If there are any remaining after this, we will offer to the full Patriots FCOR (Fan Club Offical Register).

Each qualifying group will be emailed and invited to submit a request for tickets as and when we know we have tickets for each qualifying group. Groups 1 & 2 should get their emails later tonight, and we will require a response within 48 hours.

Tickets will cost £10 each, and must be paid for and collected in advance. Collection details will be sent with email invites.

Cheers,

Adrian & James

How do you know if your on the FCOR? Also am I a member of the UKP Fan Club, if not how do I join.

How do you know if your on the FCOR? Also am I a member of the UKP Fan Club, if not how do I join.

If you have followed the process in "Registration for New Members" then you're in. Check the link for details.

Incidentally, you're going down in our D4 fantasy match up this week. :mad::P

Edited by Rat Noir

If you have followed the process in "Registration for New Members" then you're in. Check the link for details.

Incidentally, you're going down in our D4 fantasy match up this week. :mad::P

Yeah, that's probably true, I got a shitty team, spesh since AHern went down, he'd have been a huge fantasy earner for me. I've got 2 teams on NFL.com where I'm doing really well but I suck at the moment. Still, it's only week 5, maybe I'll get myself a nice finish this year.

I wait for my email with baited breath

1. People who have bought Gameday tickets through the UKPatriots - 1 per ticket.

2. Full members who joined before 19th January 2012 (the date of the NFL announcement) - 2 per member.

3. UKP FCOR members and other selected FCOR groups - 1 per member.

4. "Full" members - 2 per member.

5. "Quiet" members who have introduced themselves to the UKP community, in order of join date - 1 per member

6. Other "Quiet" and Dormant members in order of join date - 1 per member

According to this I am eligible for 6 tickets. ;)

Well looks like I can get 1, but need 2. Any scalpers out there looking to move one?

Also after 2

Guest sanj2000

Well, I hope I get a couple of tickets! Looks like I am "eligible" for 2.....

Sanj

Not entirely sure where I fall into for the requirements but I think its between 2-6 for this event. If I'm not lucky enough to get a ticket then that's the way the cookie crumbles as the X factor will keep my entertained Saturday night lol

Technically eligible for 3, but should only need 2. Dad (Redskins fan) actually sounded really interested in this event.

Not entirely sure where I fall into for the requirements but I think its between 2-6 for this event. If I'm not lucky enough to get a ticket then that's the way the cookie crumbles as the X factor will keep my entertained Saturday night lol

Oops I meant to put priority numbers 2-6 not 2-6 tickets

Technically eligible for 3, but should only need 2. Dad (Redskins fan) actually sounded really interested in this event.

And what do you know,

I am eligible for 1 and need 2. Maybe we can talk????

Guest stanleymorgan

I am guessing that I only qualify for 1 ticket based on this criteria ......my profile says I have only been a member for about 2 years but I remember being on here and meeting with some of you guys at the porcupine before the loss in SB 42 which is strange as it was 4 1/2 years ago. I must have change my details or something and lost all my posts and history.

Anyway the thing is that not many people are going to accept 1 ticket if they dont know anyone else in the place....i would like to go with my wife but she is not a member....it is unrealistic to think that people will turn up on their tod and just try and look for another lost soul to chat to.

Guest stanleymorgan

Alsoi was a member of the first uk patriots fan club in 1985-87....... does that get me an extra ticket ?

Is there an age limit to this event? I cant remember if there was one in '09 and this time I need to know before I buy tickets.

Sounds like demand is going to far outweigh supply. Perhaps someone has suggestions of other places fans could congregate for those that don't get tickets and who are not familiar with London. It would still be nice to meet fellow compatriots prior to the game day festivities.

Sounds like demand is going to far outweigh supply. Perhaps someone has suggestions of other places fans could congregate for those that don't get tickets and who are not familiar with London. It would still be nice to meet fellow compatriots prior to the game day festivities.

I agree. I am traveling with 3 friends for this. I know I haven't been on here long and understand I may qualify for only 1 ticket. If not then lets get a second group together and hang out. Perhaps us american patriots fans if we don't get it can be shown a great time by some locals.

i think we need to get this clarified by SS. i dont think people will get 6 tickets. i suspect that you will qualify for only 1 of the sections ie a max of 2 tickets then see what is left unsold. i have mailed SS to get this clarified

I agree. I am traveling with 3 friends for this. I know I haven't been on here long and understand I may qualify for only 1 ticket. If not then lets get a second group together and hang out. Perhaps us american patriots fans if we don't get it can be shown a great time by some locals.

Sounds great, I'd also be very interested in that!

I'd be up for that

PS: Has anyone had an email yet?

PS: Has anyone had an email yet?

Nope

Hey Brian, don't worry! I am sure information will be had in good time. Still a few weeks yet so plenty of time for plans to unfold.

i think we need to get this clarified by SS. i dont think people will get 6 tickets. i suspect that you will qualify for only 1 of the sections ie a max of 2 tickets then see what is left unsold. i have mailed SS to get this clarified

That is correct Warren.

Doubt I'll be able to get any tickets! Shame really! My fault for using PatsFans more :(

You should be ok. We need to prioritise to make things fair...and easier for us to manage.

All i need to add to this topic is

"in ukpatriots mods we trust"

Not a ounce of worry that the wont deliver an ace event to be proud of and i am sure they are as excited to give out info as everyone is to recieve it.

And if me or anyone is lucky enough to get a ticket then i am sure its going to be a great night.