Kpatsk

Patriots Pre Game Party

Does anyone know anything about the Pats pre-game party in October? Sports Cafe again?

What an incredible night that was in 2009, Top Marks to everyone involved on both sides of the pond, there's not many organisastions in any sport in the states or the U.K. that would arrange to have the team's owner and a series of all time greats making an appearance.

In 2009 what day did it take place? Saturday or Friday - as I'm coming down Saturday and would hope to be able to go to the Pre-game party.

In 2009 what day did it take place? Saturday or Friday - as I'm coming down Saturday and would hope to be able to go to the Pre-game party.

It was on the Saturday night if I remember rightly. We had the flag football in the afternoon (cheerleaders & cupcakes were a major feature).

The big pre-game party will be on Saturday night as last year. Can't announce any details yet, as we'll be working with the Patriots front office on this one.

But expect events on Friday and Sunday too - some very interesting plans being pulled together. And some nice new ideas too - for example, there's talk of indoor cricket in the Lords cricket school if there are enough takers.

All will be confirmed in time.

As theres things friday and saturday I dunno whether to actually stay down london or get train each day :/

It was on the Saturday night if I remember rightly. We had the flag football in the afternoon (cheerleaders & cupcakes were a major feature).

Cheerleaders you say? I'll be sure to mention that to my dad - the prospect of seeing cheerleaders is bound to get him interested.

Cheerleaders you say? I'll be sure to mention that to my dad - the prospect of seeing cheerleaders is bound to get him interested.

Cheerleaders gets every male interested. Even the gays who watch for the outfits and routines :L

Do you need a scorer for the cricket.

49 games for the 1st XI at school so would love to add "Scorer at Lord's" to the CV

Im a good fielder. That is if you want one who just stands there and does nothing all game ;)

My wife, Stephanie, and I were at the Saturday night party the night before. And it was fantastic. I really hope that we won't miss the tickets to this year's also. In 2009 we came over from America, this time we will be coming from Japan (thats where we live now.)

~Brian Paone

I'm a decent cricketer, Bowl or Keep or anything.

I used to be good at Batting. Then I forgot how to bat, so now you get trick shots and massive heaves that end up with me ruining my spine.

FF was good fun last year as well

Im up for anything guys, get to meet up with great group of people. P.s i am an opening batsman and a capable leg spinner :)

What time does everything actually start on the Sunday? Like the stools and that if there is any

I'd be interested in the cricket. Very much looking forward to the game and any events over the course of the weekend.

I'd be interested in the cricket. Very much looking forward to the game and any events over the course of the weekend.

The cricket might be a fun thing to do on the Sunday morning pre-game. Earlyish start and then get to Wembley after that.

Would at least allow the Pats media staff who came to the events last time, to have the Saturday to look around the sights

Hold your horses folks :)

We've another planning meeting next week; I hope we'll be able to share more after that.

where is the "waiting with bated breath" emoticon?

...anything?

there are a few months to go. i am sure when everything is ready the guys who have spent a lot of time on this will let us all know

• Upvote 1

there are a few months to go. i am sure when everything is ready the guys who have spent a lot of time on this will let us all know

What he said. Everything was good last time out and I'm sure it will be again, if not better.

Summer has arrived, eventually, so kick back, have a beer and chill. B)

I need a new front room carpet, it's worn out in the middle, from my pacing up and down whilst waiting for news! :)

I need a new front room carpet, it's worn out in the middle, from my pacing up and down whilst waiting for news! :)

We're still in discussion with the Patriots organisation. As soon as anything is sorted, this site will be the place to be. There'll be a separate announcement thread concerning the party so any further update to this one will probably just be more anticipation :)

• Upvote 1

I'm walking up and down our cellar now. Spent so much time pacing the living room, worn my way clean through the floor.

I'm walking up and down our cellar now. Spent so much time pacing the living room, worn my way clean through the floor.

I know the feeling well, i keep thinking that i must have missed a post on here about it,but i keep checking all the time now, it's becoming a bit of a habit! I know what will happen, i will go away on holiday,come back and check, and every last ticket for the event will have sold out! :rolleyes:

i suggest you all wait. im sure the people organizing any events will tell us. the next person to ask should be banned from any event its getting boring asking each week. we will all be told when its confirmed

i suggest you all wait. im sure the people organizing any events will tell us. the next person to ask should be banned from any event its getting boring asking each week. we will all be told when its confirmed

I can't believe I find myself agreeing with Warren twice in the same thread. Every fibre in my body is screaming NOOOO, DON'T DO IT.

I feel dirty and ashamed of myself. I think I should be banned for this heinous act.

:P :P :P :P

• Upvote 2

Hey guys,

I am a Romanian journalist, friend with Pats punter, Zoltan Mesko and I will come to London for the game. I would really like to attend the pre-game party, because I enjoyed the one from 2009.

I am looking forward for it!

Cricket huh... a mini ashes series!

Mate, you can only play if you wear a bush hat with corks attached, a 4X tinny inside the front of your strides and pushing a portable barbie loaded with shrimp!

Cricket huh... a mini ashes series!

Mate, you can only play if you wear a bush hat with corks attached, a 4X tinny inside the front of your strides and pushing a portable barbie loaded with shrimp!

Ted i dont think that comply s with the Lords dress code

Another sure to be great uk patriots event that i won't be able to attend :( - looks like you will require marginally less beer this time around

For those that weren't there, this was a truly great night last time out - I made the pictures section on the Patriots website and got my mitts on a SB ring.

(and mysteriously developed dehydration-like symptoms and a bit of a headache the following morning)

I've recently joined the forum and hope to come along to any party.from reading on here seems like the party in 09 was really good so looking forward to it

Another sure to be great uk patriots event that i won't be able to attend :( - looks like you will require marginally less beer this time around

For those that weren't there, this was a truly great night last time out - I made the pictures section on the Patriots website and got my mitts on a SB ring.

(and mysteriously developed dehydration-like symptoms and a bit of a headache the following morning)

SB ring that sounds intriguing who's was it Troy Brown's, Robert Kraft's or Fred Kirsch's even?! It was a great night,great fans,great organisation.

SB ring that sounds intriguing who's was it Troy Brown's, Robert Kraft's or Fred Kirsch's even?! It was a great night,great fans,great organisation.

Fred Kirsch has a superbowl ring??

Yes Fred Kirsch does have a "Staff" SB ring. Identical to players ones, but hass Staff on it instead of player number.

I thought the ring that Chelseafan and a few others got their hands on was Jonathon Krafts.

The ring was Tom Brady Snr's. His son gave it to him.

Was Tom Brady's Dad in London that weekend James?

Chelseafan 71 we need to know who's ring you touched?... that doesn't sound right on any level ;)

Can I just check. I haven't missed any info on this yet?

The ring was Tom Brady Snr's. His son gave it to him.

Was Tom Brady's Dad in London that weekend James?

Yes mate, he was. He was at our party as were many of the players' families.

Mr Kraft's son was there but it wasn't Jonathan. I believe it was Daniel.

Any news yet on the Patriots Pre game party Saturday October 27th? How do we get tickets etc.....

Keven