Hi All!

As many of you know, we in the Northwest are very fortunate to have the New England Patriots scheduled to make an appearance in Seattle on Sunday October 14. We had an epic time a few years ago when they came to town and this year promises to be even better. As I mentioned before on the Patriots TG Facebook page, getting group seats to Seahawks games is a little tricky unless one is an annual buyer. But I was fortunate to get my foot in the door this year and procure some group seats for Patriots fans.

The seats are in Section 314, Rows CC to JJ. This is in the Southeast corner of the stadium. Our seats are on the end closest to Section 313. The seats in 313 are in a higher price range ($20 more I believe) so we're at a good vantage point that is considerably less than people a few feet away from us will pay.

The one major catch is that for "premium" games (ones that involve greatly in-demand teams like our Patriots, Cowboys, Giants, etc.), buyers are required to purchase tickets to a second game. Three years ago they made us buy only preseason games. Fortunately this year we could pick any regular season home game we wanted. To me it made most sense for Pats fans to go to the Jets/Hawks game on November 11th and wholeheartedly cheer against Rex Ryan and co. So that is the deal I have for you all as of now.

Each seat is $65. So for most purchasers, the commitment will be $130 for each because of the additional Jets/Seahawks ticket attached to the deal.

Because of availability and the ticket office's desire to fill up rows, I actually procured a few more tickets for the Patriots game (76) as opposed to the Jets game (which I have 67). So for those of you who only want to go to the Patriots/Hawks game, the first few that respond will have an option to purchase one or some of the first 8. After those are reserved, all must reserve for both games (so $130 per person for tickets to two games). All reservations are first come first serve. If you have special requests (like you need to be near an aisle, you want to sit near someone, etc.), I cannot guarantee them but will do my best to accommodate.

So here are the very important instructions for ordering tickets (please read carefully). Please reply and make reservations ONLY to -cporter@onereel.org. Let me know how many tickets you want to reserve and include your mailing address. I will confirm receipt of your reservation and give you the address to send a check to. I do accept PayPal although there is an extra charge for that payment (cost dependent on how much money is being transacted - I will advise you when you're making your reservation).

Please note - All payments will be due on May 31. After that, reservations will be pulled and offered to people on the waiting list. I will give all reminders, but please keep in mind that this is a lot of work and I can't spend time chasing after people.

That's all for now. Come and get them!

Go Pats!

Chris

P.S. For those of you from outside the Seattle area and are concerned that you'll be stuck with an extra game ticket you can't use - there are a number of ticket resale options. I'll be happy to forward related info to you if you'd like. Chances are the Jets/Seahawks game will be in demand too. I'd be very surprised if you wouldn't be able to resell them.

OK - these have all gone (and I wasn't lucky), but Chris knows that we're interested, and will help if he can.

Have you any experience of using the NFL Ticket exchange (there's a link from the Seahawks website and the Ticketmaster site). Tickets are $82 for the cheap seats .... although there is a 15% service change per ticket and $4.95 delivery charge as well as some tax. They do deliver the tickets by email though, so that is a bonus.

Just looking for a single ticket Graham? and whereabouts in the stadium?

I've got a ticket on the front row of the upper deck for $112; collect from the ticket office. Now on the lookout for cheap flights.

Also picked up a couple of tickets in Section 306 row G .... supposed to be restricted view, but looked perfectly fine using the virtual reality 3D seating chart on the century link field website.

Should be a good game. I'm tempted to pick Seattle in this one. Cross-country flight plus the twelfth man equals an upset. Nice to see Russell Wilson earn the starting job. I would like to see him prove the ''experts'' wrong.

Edited by The Pats

Also picked up a couple of tickets in Section 306 row G .... supposed to be restricted view, but looked perfectly fine using the virtual reality 3D seating chart on the century link field website.

Really? I'm in section 306, row G, seat 22.

Really? I'm in section 306, row G, seat 22.

I'm almost in seat 21 !!!! we've seats 2-1 (they have seriously listed the seats as 2-1 rather than 1-2 ... random).

I get into Seattle at 17:30 on Friday, leaving Monday morning. On the hunt for a reasonably priced hotel room.

I get into Seattle at 17:30 on Friday, leaving Monday morning. On the hunt for a reasonably priced hotel room.

Good luck with that ... Seattle seems to be sold out on Saturday night !!!

I'm arriving Thursday and have 14 nights in the Northwest .... not booked one hotel yet or the car hire. Sometimes my procrastination astounds me.

I'm arriving Thursday and have 14 nights in the Northwest .... not booked one hotel yet or the car hire. Sometimes my procrastination astounds me.

Sounds like you're still in "gap year Student mode" Chris

Hope you have a good time, and don't have to spend too many nights out under the stars :D

Haha but the thing is, it always works out in the end doesn't it! ;)

Nothing wrong with gap year student mode Mark!! Haha

My Mum and my girlfriend both say if I was any more laid back I would fall over, but I just tell them it always works out in the end! When it comes to packing, booking hotels, transfers, even what time my flight is on a particular day.

"When is your flight?" ..."Next Friday"..."What time?"...."Friday. I'll look on Weds/Thursday!" :D

I don't think its worth the stress. Just got to relax and let time do its thing.

Are you going to be in London, Chris? Don't think I have seen you since the Vikings game!

Who's Mark?

Your laid back?? Really??

I just spat my tea out all over my keyboard.

Lets get this thread back on topic ... 1st hotel booked and under a mile from the stadium too! More than I wanted to pay, but had already missed out on a hotel that became available and then sold out again within minutes. I guess I should sort out the other hotels & car hire and try to aviod the need to constanly refesh travel websites looking for cancellations ...... and yes Danny I am going to the London game, and I've not booked that Hotel either!

Mandy, Mark as in Swindon Patriot? :P I didn't quote his post but Chris' post.

I sense sarcasm in your response Jamie!

Good luck with the hotel and car hire Chris!

I think most if not all of you coming to Seattle know about these gatherings, but just in case - here are details. Hope you can join us!

Chris

https://www.facebook.com/events/404819596238628/?notif_t=plan_user_joined

Patriots Fan Saturday Night Gathering (Saturday October 13 - 6:00pm to 9:00pm) at Spitfire (2219 4th Ave., between Bell & Blanchard Streets in Seattle)

Join the Boston Sports Fan Group of Seattle and Patriots Tailgate for an informal gathering to celebrate the New England Patriots visit to Seattle. This will serve as a warm up to our bigger Pre-Game Party (and game of course) starting the next morning at Showbox SoDo. Come by and meet & network with other Patriots fans. Special Guests will likely stop by. Food & drink will be available via Spitfire's menu. There will be no cover charge. 21+ admitted. Spitfire is located at 2219 4th Ave., between Bell and Blanchard Streets in the Belltown section of Seattle (north side of downtown).

https://www.facebook.com/events/444255675625898/?ref=notif&notif_t=plan_user_joined

Patriots Fan Pre-Game Party & Fundraiser (Sunday October 14 - 9:00am to 12:30pm) at Showbox SoDo (1700 1st Ave. S., corner of Massachusetts St., a few blocks south of Century Link Field)

Join the Boston Sports Fan Group of Seattle & Patriots Tailgate as we gather for some pre-game fun before the big New England Patriots/Seattle Seahawks game happening at Century Link Field in Seattle. Net proceeds from the door donations ($10 requested) and the raffle will benefit The Jimmy Fund & Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. A breakfast buffet will be available ($12 per person - all you can eat). Patriots videos and Boston related music will be played, special items will be raffled off, and special guests will be in attendance including Patriots Hall of Famer Sam "Bam" Cunningham! Sam will be available for photos, autographs, and to meet fans. Please spread the word to all Patriots fans you see in the Seattle area!! Go Pats!!

Not on facebook so thanks for posting these events on here. Will endeavour to attend at least one of these.

Cheers

Chris